NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Have you ever tried doing it with melted wax from a candle? It's the same feeling but warm. :grin:

Kinda, I'd dip my finger in the wax and let it dry.

Between this and your unaccountable dislike of Lewis Carroll, I've no reservations in calling you an absolute cretin :heh:

I don't dislike Lewis Carroll, I don't know where you got that notion from.

What I did say was that Alice's Adventures in Wonderland was a piece of shit. Accountable by the fact that it's simply boring to read.

Just found out my niece got into her first choice Primary school so very happy for her.

Also finally heard back from my ISP and they are sending me a new router as the old one wasnt fully compatible with Windows 7 and was locked so I couldnt upgrade the firmware. Hopefully this should fix my disconnect problems.

What I did say was that Alice's Adventures in Wonderland was a piece of shit. Accountable by the fact that it's simply boring to read.

God you're an idiot.

Alice in Wonderland was a film.

God you're an idiot.

Alice in Wonderland was a film.

I know you're trying to be funny here, but I didn't say Alice in Wonderland. I said Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Which is the title of the book.

Joke failed dumbfuck.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Found out that because my Dad has to go over to the US for work im getting his ticket to the FA Cup final this year, should be awesome!

This weekend I shall watch;

536327_10151553842925581_509970580_23843609_810006671_n.jpg

In order to prepare for The Avengers as much as possible.

I had the exact same plan....except Hulk and Iron Man 2 will be on dvd instead of blu ray as I havent got around to buying them yet.

I finally got my scooter fixed! Had a lovely ride back home on it today.

190650_10150433092955144_799685143_17461608_2008208_n.jpg

It's been in the garage since it was attacked (twice) in October.

Walking along the street from the girls flat to go meet a friend for lunch around 1:30 this afternoon. Saw a girl with really messy hair, heels in hands and last nights clothes come out of a flat and into the waiting private hire cab.

Simple pleasures which brighten up my day.

We call them dirtfoots where I'm from. They be out creepin.

Charlie calls them easy pickings.

20z30b6.jpg

;)

Remind me never to watch that show.

It has Donald Glover. Your argument is invalid.

Running the London Marathon tomorrow, then handing in my final uni project on Monday! So excited!

Look out for me on the telly if you can, I will be wearing a green vest with Paul printed on it, my running number is 7615 :)

Ah, the walk of shame. Even though you've probably never met the guy who's just rocked her world, you're giving him a mental high five and man point.

Running the London Marathon tomorrow, then handing in my final uni project on Monday! So excited!

Look out for me on the telly if you can, I will be wearing a green vest with Paul printed on it, my running number is 7615 :)

Good luck!

I did it!

I completed the London Marathon in 4 hours 42 mins 45 secs :) So proud of myself, was so much fun, the atmosphere was great, the weather if anything was too nice, it was so tough! I broke down into tears of happiness once I crossed the finish line!

Started off a bit too fast, the excitement got to me and I was going way faster than 4hour pace, but I couldn't keep it up. Im just pleased to have finished.

I am a MARATHON MAN!

Been in a relationship with my significant other for 3 years today.