NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

I think Cougar Town is alright. It's not the smartest sitcom out there by any stretch of the imagination but come on, don't we all just want to spend our 30s/40s in the company of friends drinking copious amounts of red wine and playing Penny Can?

"Alright" is a good word to describe Cougar Town with.

Penny Can is super annoying, though. :p

Now Parks and Recreation, on the other hand...

I was allocated my placement last week as part of my course at University. From September this year (hopefully), I shall be studying for a year in...

japan_map_islands.gifhokkaido_450_2.jpg

Sinnoh_Region_by_OCheshire.jpg

sapporo_odori_6_160.jpg

..Sapporo mother fucker!

I am fucking terrified T__T

Our house was on the market for 1 week and 2 days, well yesterday we had a good offer on the house and we've accepted it.

Very chuffed. Will be putting our offer on a house we like on the weekend.

I handed in my dissertation and other pieces of coursework and my university education from here on in ceases!.....Except the 6 exams I have to sit in May. But still, I'm an uncaged bird and it feels great!

I'm now in two minds, either go out tonight or stay in and just chiiillll. I'm happy enough just to have the choice to be fair.

tumblr_lowhi7deF61qkrirro1_500.gif

Edited by Razz

I've just eaten my first bacon roll in five months. It was heaven. I have no idea why I stopped eating these and I'm ashamed of myself for having done so.

I've just eaten my first bacon roll in five months. It was heaven. I have no idea why I stopped eating these and I'm ashamed of myself for having done so.

You converted to Judaism/Islam?

You converted to Judaism/Islam?

Not as far as I'm aware of but it would explain the recently missing foreskin.

Not as far as I'm aware of but it would explain the recently missing foreskin.

Missing? They usually give you the foreskin to keep.

You sure it was bacon you just ate?

Missing? They usually give you the foreskin to keep.

You sure it was bacon you just ate?

What? No no no, you misunderstand.

I didn't say it was my foreskin.

Game of Thrones easily the greatest thing on TV. IT BLOWS MY MIND WITH EVERY HOUR OF PRODUCED TELEVISION.

Yes! I love it. I read the first book and am reading the second and it's a nice adaptation. Also, I love Catelyn's face, she's so nice to look at. And Daenerys, damn.

I handed in my dissertation and other pieces of coursework and my university education from here on in ceases!.....Except the 6 exams I have to sit in May. But still, I'm an uncaged bird and it feels great!

I'm now in two minds, either go out tonight or stay in and just chiiillll. I'm happy enough just to have the choice to be fair.

tumblr_lowhi7deF61qkrirro1_500.gif

I forgot to say congrats on finishing it earlier by the way! Sorry, my bad.

Anyway congrats.

adlucilleflail.gif

Yes! I love it. I read the first book and am reading the second and it's a nice adaptation. Also, I love Catelyn's face, she's so nice to look at. And Daenerys, damn.

Yep. Sean Bean is my new hero and role model.

So tempted to buy Game of Thrones, but I just started the book! May get it anyway, since I always have trouble remembering "faces" in books if there's too many of them, a reference would be good...

I've just started the books (well, I'm about 300 pages in) and i can't wait to watch the TV series!

I think i'm going to at least finish the first book before I start though. Is it one book = one season?

The books are pretty good right now...

Also @Ashley, do you have a snazzy GIF for every occasion?

I think i'm going to at least finish the first book before I start though. Is it one book = one season?

That's something I'd like to know as well.

That was the case with the first season, anyway. I'm pretty sure the second season will be the second book, too.

It's anybody's guess if they're going to keep that up, though. Especially when they get to the books that take place during the same period of time but focus on different characters.

Today I was described as "Educated, cute, [of having] perfect grammar, [and] the kind of guy every girl wants." I suppose that can only be a good thing.

Today I was described as "Educated, cute, [of having] perfect grammar, [and] the kind of guy every girl wants." I suppose that can only be a good thing.

You don't win friends with grammar...

tumblr_l7m9n2gdmn1qdoghio1_500.png

:laughing:

Not really.

friend-zone.jpg

FUCK YES IT LIVES

This is why my day has been good, I got it the fuck working (never mind I broke it after this video was made)

Perhaps it was a little bit more positive considering the context of the conversation was her basically begging me to ask her out... She seems a bit crazy though, so I'm thinking its much more likely that I'll be the one doing the "friend-zoning" in this case.