NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Going to see Muse live tomorrow night :D 

32°C...stadium tour...I'll be standing in the sun for 7 hours. Can't wait :peace: 

• Like 1

Going to see Muse live tomorrow night  
32°C...stadium tour...I'll be standing in the sun for 7 hours. Can't wait :peace: 
I looked at getting Muse tickets, but >£90 for crap seats right at the back made me change my mind.

On 6/28/2019 at 10:13 AM, bob said:

I looked at getting Muse tickets, but >£90 for crap seats right at the back made me change my mind.

Fair enough. I paid 90 bucks for standing room. Pretty sure it'll be worth it :) 

Oh boy, I'm giddy with excitement. Will arrive a little late for the support bands but I'll probably only have to wait 2 hours for Muse then. :D Here's hoping they'll play Bliss instead of Plug in Baby. The latter would be fine, though :D 

Just came back from Muse. They didn't play Bliss but Plug in Baby was a blast. As was the entire concert. Incredible. An audiovisual masterpiece from start to finish :peace: 

3JwSq7j.jpg

Matt doing the Supermassive Black Hole solo :D 

8v6FJQg.jpg+#

And Murph during the Metal Medley. 

Those are two of the 4 photos I took. The remaining two are blurry pictures of Murph :laughing: 

Oh boy, I danced, jumped and sang like crazy. So was everyone around me. It was amazing :cool:  And now I'm tired. Good night.

• Like 3

I've finally enrolled into a course to become a Personal Trainer and a Gym Instructor. I pushed past my fear and did it. Hopefully it'll all be worth it.

On top of that, I got CPDs thrown in which means I'll be taught how to teach 10 different fitness classes. 

Keep your fingers crossed for me, guys.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Boooooo! Go back to the shoe shop! That was more exciting!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, bob said:

Boooooo! Go back to the shoe shop! That was more exciting!

I still get a lot of drama but not a lot of time to tell you guys about it, pmsl. I got my laptop working so I should be a little more active on here now.

But yeah, there's loads of drama and scandal from being a PT too so watch this space, lmao.

To be fair, I might just write a book on my retail experiences. I could make it a three-parter and make loads of dosh.

• Thanks 1

@drahkon...Tool are releasing their new album at the end of August!! 

Not only that, but they are releasing their entire back catalogue on streaming services tomorrow. I keep refreshing Spotify, just in case it's put up early! :D 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

@drahkon...Tool are releasing their new album at the end of August!! 

Not only that, but they are releasing their entire back catalogue on streaming services tomorrow. I keep refreshing Spotify, just in case it's put up early! :D 

Eh, excuse me? What did you just say? Did you (and Tool) make my life immeasurably better with two pieces of information? :D 

What a day. Don't have to work, it's sunny outside, tonight will be full of cocktails and now this...

Edit: Their music is up on Spotify. :bouncy:

Edited by drahkon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, drahkon said:

Eh, excuse me? What did you just say? Did you (and Tool) make my life immeasurably better with two pieces of information? :D 

What a day. Don't have to work, it's sunny outside, tonight will be full of cocktails and now this...

Edit: Their music is up on Spotify. :bouncy:

I've been listening to them this morning on Spotify. Had the Lateralus album on this morning and it's just a pure masterpiece. So excited about the new album! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

Had the Lateralus album on this morning and it's just a pure masterpiece.

It is. :bowdown: 

Already created a TOOL/A Perfect Circle playlist :D 

2 minutes ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

So excited about the new album! 

Oh yes. Gonna be a great way to end August.

After 4 long years of blood (mostly other people's), sweat and tears (a lot of it my own); I have finally qualified as a registered adult nurse!!! :D 

aM0Y0sV.jpg?1

I most likely won't be getting my Nursing & Midwifery Council registration finalised and in place until November (which I need to have before I can actually start work and use the protected title of RN), but I've gone and finally qualified!!

Now I've got 4 months of time to rest, go on hoilday, have an actual life and even catch up on my embarassing gaming backlog! :D 

Edited by Dcubed
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations @Dcubed :D

I'm really pleased to hear that you've finally qualified, it must feel surreal after that amount of time? Four years! Well done though. :peace:

So, about that game backlog... that must mean that you have... the majority of the Switch library to catch up on! Enjoy! :grin:

(not that I'm much different when it comes to my own backlog of course) ;)

- - - - -

I should post some good stuff, I don't very often and this does come under bad stuff as well I suppose but I don't want to dwell on the bad.

I'll just say that this year I've had a few changes in circumstances and now I'm really focusing on doing what I can to improve things at home every day.

Gradually clearing stuff out as I've been meaning to do this properly for years but it's good to finally be making some decent progress along with some positive changes. :smile:

I still intend to have time for N-Europe and gaming as well of course but I've come to realise that as much as I like games, I really don't need that many so I'm just focusing on the ones I really want to play and who knows, in time I might be in a position to actually capture some game footage properly and work towards helping produce some video content for N-E... that's what I'd like to do when I get more organised. :D

Until then, I'll still do what I can, helping with site articles and clearing more stuff out, I think things are finally heading in the right direction though as I've been feeling a lot happier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After 4 long years of blood (mostly other people's), sweat and tears (a lot of it my own); I have finally qualified as a registered adult nurse!!!  

aM0Y0sV.jpg?1

I most likely won't be getting my Nursing & Midwifery Council registration finalised and in place until November (which I need to have before I can actually start work and use the protected title of RN), but I've gone and finally qualified!!

Now I've got 4 months of time to rest, go on hoilday, have an actual life and even catch up on my embarassing gaming backlog!  
Wow, I can't imagine how much hard work that must have taken! Congratulations! A very noble profession too, if I might add.
  • Thanks 1

It's NFL time, baaaabyyyyy!

Tonight, the regular season will begin and I can't freaking wait. Took tomorrow off, as kick-off is at 2.20am :D 

Cracker of a match-up. Packers (my team) against Bears (boooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh), the longest rivalry in NFL history...perfect game to start the 100th season.

In case you haven't noticed: I'm excited :D 

On 05/09/2019 at 1:26 PM, drahkon said:

It's NFL time, baaaabyyyyy!

Tonight, the regular season will begin and I can't freaking wait. Took tomorrow off, as kick-off is at 2.20am :D 

Cracker of a match-up. Packers (my team) against Bears (boooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh), the longest rivalry in NFL history...perfect game to start the 100th season.

In case you haven't noticed: I'm excited :D 

I'm going to have several beers lined up for my Sunday ritual of watching RedZone. Which is nice because I have this week off work.

• Like 1

I've had an exciting week. I went on holiday with my girlfriend to Carcassonne in southern France, a wonderful medieval city. It's an amazing place. While there we had lots of food, saw lots of great sights, played the board game Carcassonne and I proposed to my girlfriend in one of the towers overlooking the Pyrenees mountains (she said yes!)

zlyUj4v.jpg

fEaG82g.jpg

KKm6el1.jpg

• Like 8

I've had an exciting week. I went on holiday with my girlfriend to Carcassonne in southern France, a wonderful medieval city. It's an amazing place. While there we had lots of food, saw lots of great sights, played the board game Carcassonne and I proposed to my girlfriend in one of the towers overlooking the Pyrenees mountains (she said yes!)

zlyUj4v.jpg
fEaG82g.jpg
KKm6el1.jpg
Congrats Cube! Now for the fun of wedding planning.
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Sheikah said:

Congrats Cube! Now for the fun of wedding planning. emoji14.png

The top tip is let her do most of it.

• Like 1