NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

I have my hair cut every 4-5 weeks..

I have been going to a female hairdressers, despite being offered a few barber places for about 3-4 years now, simply because they did a good job and provided nice drinks/company. The problem recently has been that the lady who did my hair has gone from a regular hairdresser to the manager and the price went up from £26 to £38. 

For a pixie cut. 

In the end I now have a guy who does both barbering and haircutting come round my house and do it, really nice chap, think old rocker type. Does it for £15 every week. I actually highly recommend it, its at home, you can chill, I put the radio on and in 20 minutes he's done. Thank goodness. 

2 hours ago, nightwolf said:

I put the radio on and in 20 minutes he's done. Thank goodness. 

tenor.gif

• Like 1

In a week I'll be moving house. Me and my girlfriend will be moving out of a house share into our own place.

• Like 6

On 4/7/2019 at 8:42 AM, Cube said:

In a week I'll be moving house. Me and my girlfriend will be moving out of a house share into our own place.

Its the best feeling! I hope it goes ok. 

I've spammed this everywhere now, but my ring arrived, I'm a crappy shot with my phone but: 

I5LzPC1.jpg

t5NJgUy.jpg

E9XJaCh.jpg

Unfortunately I did get stung with 20% VAT from the customs office and my poor love isn't here with me today, but its worth the wait/pennies :)

• Like 8

14 hours ago, Ashley said:

Exciting stuff @nightwolf

And at this rate you may beat @Fierce_LiNk and @Eenuh down the aisle as they seem to be taking their time 😋

Oh she most likely will, as we are planning ours for 2021. :p
At least we finally got started with the planning! Better than nothing haha. 

@nightwolf that ring looks beautiful! 

• Like 1

My mothers been begging for a dog and a woman she works with dog just had puppies. So she's thinking about taking one. Think the breeds called a sprigador. spanial / labradore cross breed. I'll post pictues when she picks it up in a few weeks.

On 4/11/2019 at 10:04 AM, Eenuh said:

Oh she most likely will, as we are planning ours for 2021. :p
At least we finally got started with the planning! Better than nothing haha. 

@nightwolf that ring looks beautiful! 

Haha to be fair to you, we're doing a small ceremony of about 15-20 people, which is a LOT easier. At the moment we're set for spring next year, but with my niece on the way, we might push it back <3 :)

Spent my morning with vacuuming and mopping the flat (well, at least my room, the kitchen, bathroom and hall). It always amazes me how much better a room can look even if you only clean the floor. :D 

Lots of things planned in the next few weeks:

• visiting my mom, sister and some old friends over the Easter weekend
  • going to a restaurant and a bar with colleagues and my bosses next week
  • meeting a friend a week after
  • 10 days in Bucharest mid-May
  • and for the end of May I'm planning a so called "Members Weekend" for the organization I'm volunteering for

Good times :) 

• Thanks 1

Had a monumentously shit week at work where something wasn't working, spent two days trying to get someone (it's a hosted service) to do something, they did something on Wednesday which then broke a thing that was previously working.  It briefly got better on Thursday afternoon (although there was still an issue but a more manageable one) and then just as I was checking some things at 5:30 everything went down.

Soooooooo I decided to take myself to Brighton yesterday to chill out, get some sun, relax and all that kind of stuff.  A friend also happened to be down (he's from there) so I met him and some of his friends for a bit. Really helped me feel more alive and wash away some of the shittiness of the week.

• Like 3

The place I got married in is currently under investigation for holding swinger's parties inside a sex dungeon...

... probably safe to say we won't be going back for our anniversary.2a7d2bd3eb2a5b9471271be3a37adc2b.jpg

13 minutes ago, bob said:

The place I got married in is currently under investigation for holding swinger's parties inside a sex dungeon...

... probably safe to say we won't be going back for our anniversary.2a7d2bd3eb2a5b9471271be3a37adc2b.jpg

At least the registrar's erection makes sense now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bob said:

Would you have preferred they held those sexy parties in the lobby?

On 12/04/2019 at 7:13 PM, martinist said:

My mothers been begging for a dog and a woman she works with dog just had puppies. So she's thinking about taking one. Think the breeds called a sprigador. spanial / labradore cross breed. I'll post pictues when she picks it up in a few weeks.

V9Gn9sr.jpgCf7pGC5.jpg

OK so I now have a dog I guess....

Edited by martinist
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, martinist said:

V9Gn9sr.jpg

OH MY GOD. What a cute little fella :heart: 

More pictures NOW!

I'm too drunkb

Also it's   a girl you sexist pig!

Edited by martinist
  • Like 1
  • Weird 1

I need to stop drinking. I don't actually have the dog yet, those pictures were from the woman shes buying the dog from. I've got a few short video clips that I need to find out how to post later.

10 minutes ago, martinist said:

I need to stop drinking.

No you don't. Unless it's going to keep you from posting pictures of your future dog.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, martinist said:

I need to stop drinking.

You just need to stop buying dogs when you're wasted, having a dog is a big responsibility not something to buy on a drunken whim as if it were a cheap kebab!

• Haha 1

15 months into my 6-9 month estimate my braces came off today! Going to give it a few days to return to normal (and get used to the retainers in the back) and then eat all the food I've missed out on!

Plus once I go back in two weeks for the exciting sounding 'bleach tray' I can be done with my dentist. I really liked my last one but he left in December and I hate my new one. 

• Thanks 2

Today I finally perfected the art of scrambled eggs! I never knew that if you cooked them on a really low heat stirring constantly and patiently, you end up with really creamy eggy goodness. I normally don't like eggs so this a complete game changer. Still have yet to make a decent fried egg though, those are pretty much nightmare mode as far as I'm concerned.

• Thanks 1