NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Can confirm women get wee shivers. If you've found this on reddit (saw it a few days ago), quite a few women seemed to confirm this as well.

Where people get this from I don't know! :p

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nightwolf said:

Can confirm women get wee shivers. If you've found this on reddit (saw it a few days ago), quite a few women seemed to confirm this as well.

Where people get this from I don't know! :p

It's almost as if the men on reddit haven't had much experience with women.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Can you please not post gifs/pictures of Samoyeds? I melt whenever I see one.

I mean...look at him. He's so cute.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

It's almost as if the men on reddit haven't had much experience with women.

giphy.gif

FdFhs.gif

Waiting for Destiny 2 to launch...

Samoyed-3.jpg

Samoyed.jpg

samoyed-11.jpg

LOOK! So much fluff.  :heart:

tenor.gif

Yes...I'm bored :p

• Like 1

We had our 9 year anniversary yesterday! Celebrated by going to our favourite Indian restaurant down here and overdosed on starters. The meat samosas are just so fucking goooood. Peshwari naan was perfect too and one of the best that I've ever had. Those samosas though...mmm.

Next year is the big one, though. Might need to do something a bit more special for that. 

• Like 4

That's when you invite us all to Disneyland to honour how you met.

Or get married already.  Sheesh guys!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

That's when you invite us all to Disneyland to honour how you met.

Or get married already.  Sheesh guys!

tumblr_nng60kscOY1qk08n1o1_500.gif

1 hour ago, nightwolf said:

tumblr_nng60kscOY1qk08n1o1_500.gif

I'm trying to get us all a holiday to Disneyland.  

giphy.gif

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I'm trying to get us all a holiday to Disneyland.  

giphy.gif

Are you paying for it? How generous of you! :D

31 minutes ago, Eenuh said:

Are you paying for it? How generous of you! :D

Clearly Jim is.

Or at least paying for me to go.  Without me you guys wouldn't have met :p 

Got a PS4 and will hook it up sometimesoooonnn... but kinda addicted to rocket league and PUBG. Also now officially 6 months smoke free! ... but I use a vape so I guess that's cheating...

• Like 5

Going on holiday tomorrow with 6 friends and the gf! 

Work has been really stressing me out lately so I need dis.

Just wine and food and swimming pool and repeat. Maybe some D&D in there somewhere.

• Like 2

Just wine and food and swimming pool and repeat. Maybe some D&D in there somewhere.
Just make sure there is at least an hour between the food and the swimming.

3 hours ago, bob said:
4 hours ago, Shorty said:

Just make sure there is at least an hour between the food and the swimming.

That's a myth.

Swimming after eating should be seen as any other type of physical activity. You should exercise at a low to moderate level of intensity to avoid upsetting the stomach. If you were to do sprints or perform a high-impact aerobic fitness routine immediately after eating, your stomach would probably not agree for too long. Swimming is a perfectly acceptable activity after eating, as long as it is performed at a reasonable level of intensity.

Just saying.

10 hours ago, j7.2 said:

YOU'RE A MYTH.

I checked it out, you're correct.

Pestneb, while appearing to be a genuine member, is actually just a myth. Many members believe in Pestneb's existence, and will often regale other members with tales of Pestneb's posts. But upon closer inspection many of these stories are vague and inconsistent, and Pestneb's posts are nowhere to be found on the boards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

* ^ * Had my first day back at work after my holiday with friends and... 8D it wasn't too bad at all! Actually got a £5 tip <3 always helpful when you over spend on a holiday! 

• Like 1

Fucking Christ, I'm feeling good.

After a couple of rough months following a breakup I'm starting to simply enjoy everything again. It helped that I focused on only myself and neglected university, which set me back quite a bit but to be honest...it feels like it was worth it.

University starts again in a month and until then I will just do what I've been doing the past few weeks: video games, sport, work, drinks, meeting my best friends, parties, listen to music and simply enjoy everything that life throws at me.
This is not to say that university will end all this. When it's time to study there will be a change in the amount of free time I have, obviously, but it's all part of the fun.

This forum played a big part in this. You ladies and gents are quite a big part of my daily routine and engaging in conversations about anything helped me deal with/forget a lot of shit in the past months. :) Thanks :heart:

• Like 3

This forum played a big part in this. You ladies and gents are quite a big part of my daily routine and engaging in conversations about anything helped me deal with/forget a lot of shit in the past months. Thanks

Get a room...

On 14/09/2017 at 6:34 PM, Pestneb said:

That's a myth.

Just saying.

The reason behind it is that if something 'goes wrong' with what you've eaten it won't be a pretty sight to see and require extensive clean up including backwashing the entire pool which can mean it's closed for ages. Yes this is very unlikely but it happens. Especially with children who can't control their bowel as well as adults. 

The other reason is that often on holidays (or in America where they have pools at their house the 1 hour rule is more prevalent) people often just want a break from watching the kids in the pool straight after eating. Telling them this rule means an hour peace and quiet from kids splashing around.

• Like 1