NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Beauty and the Beast soundtrack is on the Disney Music VEVO channel. I tried to not listen to it and wait until I saw the movie...that lasted for about an hour. I've come to the conclusion that my soul is now complete and I need the movie in my life and the soundtrack on every device I have. The new songs are amazing too.

Oh and I've been told I'm handsome by a randomer and a random customer came up to me and asked me about my weight loss and stuff and then told me "You have a seriously nice arse" so I have that going for me.

A low flying Hercules just went by my window doing a near 90 degree turn, I mean the wing tips were literally almost up and down....that was pretty cool I guess.

Booked a trip for Marti & me to go to Anaheim this August. Pokémon World Championships and Disney :D

Going to visit the beach for the second time in my life, later this year. =]

Hello, help please, I do not access my account. Because of poor connection to the Internet. Tell me how to be further?

Good news! You're already on your account.

How to be further? That's a big question. Join a gym, take some classes or join a club?

I'm off to Cuba. Don't break anything in my absence.

Have a great time Ashley! :D

Also, a tip from my friend: stock up on water if you can, as she went recently and said it is almost impossible to find bottled water (unless you're staying in a resort of course, they were backpacking).

I am currently off to Belgium! Going to see my family for my niece's second birthday. Don't have much planned, but that means I can look forward to a stress-free week hopefully. :)

I'm off to Indonesia. Smash shit up in my absence.

Where do you live?

Getting my bonus at the end of this month, before today I knew how much it would be pre tax but wasn't sure how much I'd actually take home.

Payslips went onto the system today so everyone could see what they'll get. Not only will I get my bonus but I've also got a nice tax rebate as well! Taking home over a grand extra this month!!

giphy.gif

:D:bouncy:

Edited by Eddage

Getting my bonus at the end of this month, before today I knew how much it would be pre tax but wasn't sure how much I'd actually take home.

Payslips went onto the system today so everyone could see what they'll get. Not only will I get my bonus but I've also got a nice tax rebate as well! Taking home over a grand extra this month!!

giphy.gif

:D:bouncy:

tumblr_nxczvmOQ661uelehno1_400.gif

We need more good stuff in the world, surely something good has happened to someone recently? It's April tomorrow, who has a payrise in the works? :)

The weather is nice so I've started walking home from work, killer hill but good for the legs!

Persona 5 is out soon, a game series I really love.

I'm finally controlling my junk food habits (although might reward myself with a bit of wine tonight).

I'm DM'ing a D&D game and the last session went really well.

I'm selling a bunch of stuff on ebay and gradually clawing out of my credit card debt.

One guy I thought was leaving my work now isn't, which is good because I thought that would make my job harder.

We need more good stuff in the world, surely something good has happened to someone recently? It's April tomorrow, who has a payrise in the works? :)

Lol. Funnily enough I asked for one and was given a bullshit reason as to why I can't have one. Managing 16 people, keeping a team motivated in a horrible role with constant cut backs from above, retaining staff at a higher rate than ever seen in the department and picking up tasks from others on top of your doubled work load...as well as about to train the guy who will be doing the same job as me....is not enough.

Good stuff doe. I have a day off today. Was going to go to Thorpe Park but no one to go with so using the day to do videos, get a haircut, sort out rent for new place because we're moving (wheee/bants) and ting.

As it happens Shorty, about a week ago I got a pay rise and a bonus of just over 2k, which is why I was thinking of getting PSVR. Unfortunately though that Argos eBay deal sold out very quick and it wasn't listed as "sold out", so I didn't know til I tried to actually buy it...

I've gotten a 2%-ish pay rise three years in a row now, but that should really go in the Bad Stuff thread. I should have gone into sewage like 130131301364. That's where the money is.

I don't get a payrise because I work in the public sector :heh: Although I did get paid for the first time from my new (old) job a few days ago and just checked and I'm on about £500 a month more than my last place, if moving to a different job counts?

Anyway, I'm back! Got back from Cuba on Tuesday but I lent my laptop to my friend as his was broke and couldn't get it back until Thursday and was out on Thursday night (at his) and Friday (with colleagues).

Had a great time in Cuba. It's a fascinating place, although I did miss some home comforts (such as going to a toilet in a bar/restaurant not being a gamble as to whether or not it worked) but 40p churros and 80p mojitos were good yo.

We tend to get a pay rise at the start of the school year if the pupil count is above a certain number. It's not looking like we'll be hitting it this year :(

I get a pay rise, but that's mainly because I'm changing jobs in the next 3 weeks. There's the potential to get a further rise after my trial 3 months and I may possibly end up being Design Manager depending on how well I do.

My good news for today is that someone gave me a Mega Drive 2, which I didn't already have. It'll go with my Mega Drive 1 quite nicely. He also gave me some pretty decent games, including Rock 'n' Roll Racing, Aladdin and World of Illusion.

2017-04-01_22.33.17_zpsjylxtrgu.jpg

Edited by Goafer