NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

So I just wrote a really complicated piece of SQL logic and it worked first time.

Feels like I must've done something wrong because that never happens.

Just to be safe I would delete it all and start again.

Just to be safe I would delete it all and start again.

Funny you should say that. I closed the Access database and it completely disappeared from my computer. Not for the first time. I have a backup but will need to do this logic again.

So I just wrote a really complicated piece of SQL logic and it worked first time.

Definitely something wrong. At the very minimum there should be a typo in there. Maybe a bracket missing.

How complicated? :heh:

Had a meeting today where I offered to look back at a piece I wrote about two years ago which is just a nightmare to look at. Not looking forward to doing that!

Just made a player ragequit during a Yu-Gi-Oh game with the best "Fuck You" strategy after he made it impossible for me to attack him with two continuous trap card straightaway.

So I just spent 15+ turns summoning many unique Blackwings monsters and made it hard for him to direct attack me until I have enough monster effects in my graveyard that I can exploit within 1 turn. His continuous traps? Gone for good! All monsters in defend mode on 5 zones? Gone as well!

Just made a player ragequit during a Yu-Gi-Oh game with the best "Fuck You" strategy after he made it impossible for me to attack him with two continuous trap card straightaway.
So I just spent 15+ turns summoning many unique Blackwings monsters and made it hard for him to direct attack me until I have enough monster effects in my graveyard that I can exploit within 1 turn. His continuous traps? Gone for good! All monsters in defend mode on 5 zones? Gone as well!

Did you just summon a bunch of monster in one go?!

How complicated? :heh:

Had a meeting today where I offered to look back at a piece I wrote about two years ago which is just a nightmare to look at. Not looking forward to doing that!

To be fair it's not that complicated :p It's just I didn't really know what I needed to do but it worked first time.

Did you just summon a bunch of monster in one go?!
Yup. Managed to get a 3 synchro summons, one for destroying his trap cards, one for bring the 5+ level monster back from the graveyards and one for double summon from the hand. :P

To be fair it's not that complicated :p It's just I didn't really know what I needed to do but it worked first time.

Fair enough. Glad you got it in one though!

Made some brushed aluminium signs at work for the games room. It doesn't show up very well in the photo, but they're super metallic and shiny:

2017-03-03%2017.30.34_zpshetp0joz.jpg

I also made a sticker for the drone with my contact details on, in case it gets lost. Not posting a photo of that one though, as it has my phone number on.

Those look really cool. But its a somewhat close up of Geralt... and a wider shot of [whateverhername is]. Why not both close ups or wider shots?

I wanted a wide shot of both, but there wasn't a similar style one of Geralt. The Ciri one looked too good to crop, so I just went with both as is.

Made some brushed aluminium signs at work for the games room. It doesn't show up very well in the photo, but they're super metallic and shiny:

2017-03-03%2017.30.34_zpshetp0joz.jpg

I also made a sticker for the drone with my contact details on, in case it gets lost. Not posting a photo of that one though, as it has my phone number on.

Holy fuck yeah, they look great. Looking forward to abusing my Goafer-privileges with that.

After 5 years I remembered my password, although it took me around 20 attempts. Pleased to see this place is still going strong. It's like a rock in the churning slurry of sewage that is the internet.

Thanks for popping in to say hi :) can't believe it's been that many years since you were here last. Time flies.

After 5 years I remembered my password, although it took me around 20 attempts. Pleased to see this place is still going strong. It's like a rock in the churning slurry of sewage that is the internet.

HOLY CRAP!

Holy fuck yeah, they look great. Looking forward to abusing my Goafer-privileges with that.

And I look forward to abusing my ReZ privileges as payment. Because I'm feeling generous, I'll even bring my own butter.

And I look forward to abusing my ReZ privileges as payment. Because I'm feeling generous, I'll even bring my own butter.

Better be fucking Lurpak, get that shit spreading.

17190395_10154369721917944_9111290112881503921_n.jpg?oh=a6639ec10944fa19c470130dba9eea40&oe=592B9C11

Just had the pleasure of interviewing one of the greatest cricket players ever, Sachin Tendulkar. Buzzing.

(cue @Ashley to tell me cricket is boring for the 100th time)

You don't need Ashley to tell you how boring as fuck cricket is.

You should know by naow how dull as shit it is.

17190395_10154369721917944_9111290112881503921_n.jpg?oh=a6639ec10944fa19c470130dba9eea40&oe=592B9C11

Just had the pleasure of interviewing one of the greatest cricket players ever, Sachin Tendulkar. Buzzing.

(cue @Ashley to tell me cricket is boring for the 100th time)

It isn't boring.

It's the nadir of nothingness.

Was sure the game jam I'm doing ended on Saturday at 01:30 but turns out its Monday at 00:30 so more time!

Although want to try and finish it by Saturday evening so I can do stuff on Sunday.