NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Someone fill me in on what the heck Who's on Heart is?

I think congrats are in order though...?

Someone fill me in on what the heck Who's on Heart is?

I think congrats are in order though...?

It's basically a competition on the radio where people have to guess the celebrities that say Who's on Heart.

As if that was you, @Esequiel!!! Well done. I wouldn't have got Heather Smalls (didn't know who she was until I Googled her). My Dad and Stepmom have been trying to guess.

Wait until I tell them it's someone I know who got it, haha.

----

Also, good stuff? IT'S MY BIRTHDAY and I got The Division for Xbox One, a Hulk fist lamp and a Kindle Paperwhite loaded with The Walking Dead comics. Fuck the politics for today, I'm gonna still make it a happy day! :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Man, today was crazy. Please please check the heart website!

We went to London for the presentation, and my kids had no idea. We told them in the interview with Matt Wilkinson and then met Heather Small (such a cool lady).

Been an emotional roller coaster! Back to reality on Monday till we go to Disney World :)

No way that was you! Congrats man!

How did you get Heather Small? Btw how was the mcdonalds?

No way that was you! Congrats man!

How did you get Heather Small? Btw how was the mcdonalds?

Cheers mate! They gave the clue "strictly" and there were only 6 female British singers on strictly over the years that hadn't been guessed. By the time I came on there were only 3 left to pick from!

I didn't eat the McDonald's and Iv not even binned it yet lol

Fucking hell, Ese, that's a huge win! Well done. :D

So happy to see one of our own win something. Mega-jealous.

Amazing...what will you do with the £100k?

We just booked a holiday to Disney World with Virgin doing 1st class which will be immense!! We have a budget set aside for a car and for home improvements, the rest will be squirrelled away for the kids :)

Cheers @Fierce_LiNk :D

We just booked a holiday to Disney World with Virgin doing 1st class which will be immense!! We have a budget set aside for a car and for home improvements, the rest will be squirrelled away for the kids :)

Cheers @Fierce_LiNk :D

That's amazing! Congrats! :D

Very jealous, especially that you're going to Disney World! I've been wanting to go for years, maybe one day we'll have saved up enough for it! Enjoy it! I'm sure the kids will love it.

That's amazing! Congrats! :D

Very jealous, especially that you're going to Disney World! I've been wanting to go for years, maybe one day we'll have saved up enough for it! Enjoy it! I'm sure the kids will love it.

We've always been the same and we actually got to book it today! 6 weeks on Monday we will be off :D

Cheers ReZ!

Man @Esequiel you must still be in disbelief haha. What a win, glad something really good is happening for someone round these parts :-) Have fun at Disneyworld! Go to Universal Studios while you're there too :)

@Shorty We are staying at a universal hotel! Got our fast passes for the parks and the passes for Disney done!

Disbelief is wearing off now, just waiting for the pictures from heart of Friday and I'll stick a few up of us with all the famouses!

@Shorty We are staying at a universal hotel! Got our fast passes for the parks and the passes for Disney done!

Disbelief is wearing off now, just waiting for the pictures from heart of Friday and I'll stick a few up of us with all the famouses!

Go to Busch Gardens too. It's an hour away from the other parks but well, well, well worth it.

Go to Busch Gardens too. It's an hour away from the other parks but well, well, well worth it.

I don't think his budget will stretch, money is a bit tight for him at the moment.

I second this suggestion :D loved Busch Gardens, amazing rollercoasters.

That is an incredibly awesome win there, @Esequiel - massive congrats to you and the family. You're gonna have a blast in Orlando!

Wow congratulations @Esequiel. Great things to spend the money on. Glad you aren't blowing it all on a Ferrari or something!

I had never heard of Heather Smalls.

Wow congratulations @Esequiel . Great things to spend the money on. Glad you aren't blowing it all on a Ferrari or something!

I had never heard of Heather Smalls.

You'd recognise the hit single from M People though

She is a really really lovely person! If anyone ha the heart or radio X app, my kids were on radio X on Friday morning at like 10:20am Vernon Kay invited them into the studio and put them on air lol I was on Dixie and Emma's on heart Yorkshire on Wednesday at 8am and again on heart London at 4pm on Friday :) And there are videos on all the heart Facebook pages.

I will get pics up but I'm still waiting for them!

Christ, if it was me, I'd be like "just give me the money and bugger off".

Christ, if it was me, I'd be like "just give me the money and bugger off".

I urge you to say that on air next time you win something on the radio!

Congrats Esequiel, that's pretty cool! Moving on up? Haha damn.

Honestly @Dr._bob Its been alot of funny. I did a video singing the John Barnes rap for the England game half time in leeds aswell and i'll be back in to take the kids and wife to meet Dixie and Emma. They have also asked if i would be interested in doing a pilot for a show!!

Us and Toby Anstis:

IMG_1638_zpsbvqi2ekd.jpg

Here i am trending on Twitter on Wednesday:

IMG_1556_zpsi1egtniw.png

Me with Dixie and Emma:

IMG_1579_zpsfo49dvx7.jpg

Us with Chris Moyles:

IMG_1626_zpssynvdgys.jpg

I cant seem to upload the video of Radio X for some reason :(

If anyone else has ideas of places to go while in Orlando let me know!

Which one are you in the trending topics? David Beckham?

Seriously, amazing stuff though! Congrats.