NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Cycle 2 metres? Is that a typo or did you have to cycle a really short distance?

I think the place I ordered my Attack on Titan jacket made a mix up.

Since I already had the cloak and awkward as fuck harness, I ordered this: http://cosplaysky.co.uk/attack-on-titan-shingeki-no-kyojin-recon-corps-scouting-legion-jacket-costume-uk.html

However it seems this arrived instead: http://cosplaysky.co.uk/attack-on-titan-shingeki-no-kyojin-scouting-legion-rivaille-cosplay-costume-3753-uk.html, so I have two cloaks now and two harnesses. I haven't even mastered the one I've got. As expected. No instructions.

I've check my bank account and I was charged for the lower price (what I ordered item).

I am tempted to raise the issue with them, but it would probably be more trouble than it'd be worth on both parties. Them having to make & resend the original item and me having to send this thing back. That's assuming they'd even want them back.

At least it means I don't have to look for some white trousers.

Just bought a ticket for The Elephant Man, starring Bradley Cooper, for the matinee this Saturday...for £15! Great price for what's supposed to be a great show, can't wait! :)

My stuff is out of the old flat and on the way to my new home. I don't have to worry about the landlords now.

My Scirocco is back on the road after having trouble with cutting out whilst going up hills.

It's definitely ok with hills now:

11261723_10155633090015341_4270382831574847111_n.jpg?oh=c85fe55d105b41113f0a6d8030618169&oe=55CAE5A0&__gda__=1442912425_d036877654fb3d49585e1adce4079ae2

The unpacking is going pretty well. Some pictures of my new place:

Everything is built up, I still need to sort the washing machine and cooker, but I'm extremely glad I moved.

Just been to see a couple of 2 seater leather sofas that my Aunt and Uncle have donated to us for our upcoming house purchase. They're much nicer than I expected and it saves us quite a bit of money now that we don't have to buy some of our own.

They are currently taking up quite a bit of space at my Nan's house though...

My sister asked me if I wanted a little project while visiting Belgium this week. This little project turned out being a bit big: she wanted me to paint fairytale characters on my niece's door.

I spent a few days creating the actual image on my laptop, and yesterday I painted it on the door (using a projector, an acrylic paint marker and lots of patience!). Managed to get it done in 1 afternoon/evening, yay! :D

Here is me putting on the finishing touches.

IhCE9sDCz8dGmxFWNPMXdP4I8IZMJLilQtmsSYO1Des=w478-h848-no

Here is the finished result (colour is supposed to be a dark turquoise kind of colour). Which fairytales can you spot?:

faIyUBzolKi4YSlIPSqKOztL5Wz9LOSPHLkYSEgouxQ=w477-h848-no

And here is the little princess who will be sleeping in this room:

tY3oGBWXpyCUsdl3YZ5qxNC6F73Gv3qgSGChy36gYY0=w477-h848-no

That's awesome - especially like the strategic placement of Pinocchio's nose.

That's awesome - especially like the strategic placement of Pinocchio's nose.

Cheers Bard, can't unsee it now. You fuck.

Cheers Bard, can't unsee it now. You fuck.

Luckily the baby will be too young to understand it. For now. :P

My landlord came to look at damage on the outside of the house (minor, but they want to get it sorted before it gets worse). She said that I can get a second cat.

So I'll be looking at kittens this weekend.

Paul Blackthorne came into my work on Monday. Seemed like a really nice guy.

Edited by Jon

Kittens were looked at. The one I've reserved is a black female kitten. I've been thinking of names. I was thinking of Karigan for a bit (the main character in one of my favourite books), bit it didn't feel right. I think I've settled in Luna as it seems to fit.

The estate agent rang today to tell us that our house is now vacant. Just got to do a bit more solicitor shit and we're hopefully homeowners.

House progress and Shenmue 3 announced. This has been a glorious day.

The estate agent rang today to tell us that our house is now vacant. Just got to do a bit more solicitor shit and we're hopefully homeowners.

House progress and Shenmue 3 announced. This has been a glorious day.

Ah man, we're almost at that point. Our solicitor is a bit incompetent really, as they told us we were exchanging yesterday so we told our letting agency we're ready to move out (when it turns out, the others guys weren't actually ready to exchange after all).

Hopefully this gets sorted out, it's a bit annoying as they have to sell their house at the same time, and it all has to happen at once...

Still...soon. :)

Yay grats on houses :).

I'm officially 25 today. So I spent it having my nails done, eating kfc and I had a three hour nap. Go team. :)

I'm now on holiday for eight days (although the supervisor in my place is constantly trying to show me up in front of the whole work group on WhatsApp by saying the shop is shit and posting supposed photos of the shop to which I said "Pot, kettle, black. Anyway, don't give a shit. I'm grown. I'm on holiday so peace out, sluts and bitches" and left the group).

Also, it's my birthday in like two days so too excited! :D