NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

I basically found some PS1 games under my bed. I found Rugrats: Search for Reptar, Oddworld: Abe's Exodus, A Bug's Life, Crash Bandicoot and Crash Bandicoot 2 and Hercules. I basically jizzed 90s awesomeness!

Unfortunately it really jumps the shark in season 4.

Seriously dude, you'll just have to let it go...

Just noticed they've added Once Upon A Time on Netflix, and it's 2 seasons ahead than what has already been shown on Five (from what I can tell) which is lovely.

Nice, but I am assuming it's British Netflix? Only got access to American Netflix and it still has 3 seasons. Wasn't expecting an update until fall anyway.

Nice, but I am assuming it's British Netflix? Only got access to American Netflix and it still has 3 seasons. Wasn't expecting an update until fall anyway.

Yeah Tis the British one.

Me and my girlfriend put an offer down for a house on Saturday, and after a bit of haggling they've today accepted our offer! EXCITE. :D

Went out and did a CBT course today on a 125. Time to start something new!

Stolen from da Twitz

qual_zpslsqn2yit.png

Are we allowed to make secretary jokes now then?

This time next week I'll be here for my 1 year wedding anniversary celebrations.

EUROPEMEDITERRANEANGREECECRETEDES_000800LYTTOSBEACHSENSATORIRESORTCRETE.JPG

article-2740528-20FD4C5500000578-428_634x422.jpg

I'm a little excited. Going to be a slow 7 days.:blank:

Are we allowed to make secretary jokes now then?

When I get a job yes, keep yo' anus peeled at the job thread for updates.

Well I finally finished a project that I've been wanting to do for a long time!

I got a nice big whacking 4TB HDD for my PC and got my entire (and massive!) DVD collection ripped to my PC! (Took almost a whole bloody month to get everything done, those damn TV series with their dozens of DVDs each! Me and my brother insisted on doing it all properly! Full DVD quality, surround sound left intact, everything properly named etc)

The idea behind it is that I want to make my living room setup as clutter free and minimalist as possible, so now I'm using my PS3 to stream all of my DVD movies/anime/TV shows (We didn't rip the Blu-Rays though, it's just unrealistic to do and retain the full quality) and have them all selectable from the menu! :yay:

I'm looking to get a proper HTPC solution soon, with everything running directly off it without the need for streaming (probably next month, when I've got more money to hand), but for now? This'll do just fiiiiinnnneeee :D

... Problem though is that after doing all that... I kinda want to watch everything we have now :laughing:

There's so much I still need to play catchup on! Can you believe that we have the full series of Breaking Bad and I've never gotten round to watching it!? (hangs head in shame...)

So I'm rectifying that now! Series 1 is down for the count and I'm coming to the end of series 2 now!

Oh man. Series 4 is just there, waiting to take your eyeball virginity. It's so awesome!

e2cca8da2c20a52ee3c799be743b3a55.jpg

I am now the proud owner of every Disney Classic bluray that's been released so far in the UK! Just got Lilo and Stitch and Brother Bear for £15 today. I'm buzzing!

I can finally get a new car!

I've been after one for about three years now and I've finally managed to scrape the money + part ex my car to get a new one. So now I get to do the fun bit - test drives.

Wee so excited.

Been with my wife 6 years today. And we're off on holiday tomorrow to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary.

Time... Where you go?

The house we are in the process of buying currently has a tenant in place. She had been given notice a while back and has to be out of the house by the 29th April. I got a Facebook message from her a few weeks ago saying that she's struggling to find somewhere and the housing association wouldn't help her until she was threatened with legal action, so we were worried that the current owner/her landlord would have to take her to court to get her out, delaying the buying process by up to 2 months.

Well, she seems to have found somewhere, so we may get the keys to our shiny new (well, old) house as early as next week.

shit_just_got_real_by_mugenky-d4a5mhp.jpg

The house we are in the process of buying currently has a tenant in place. She had been given notice a while back and has to be out of the house by the 29th April. I got a Facebook message from her a few weeks ago saying that she's struggling to find somewhere and the housing association wouldn't help her until she was threatened with legal action, so we were worried that the current owner/her landlord would have to take her to court to get her out, delaying the buying process by up to 2 months.

Well, she seems to have found somewhere, so we may get the keys to our shiny new (well, old) house as early as next week.

shit_just_got_real_by_mugenky-d4a5mhp.jpg

Congrats @Goafer!

Just got a message on one of my Instagram pics from the official Lego account -they want permission to repost! Thrilled!

A month ago one of my new roomates moved in. He's a cool dude and very uncomplicated.

We haven't even had the time to have a beer and a chat, though. :blank:

Today the second lady moves out and next week the other guy will move in. : peace:

My big sister ran the London Marathon today.

4 hours and 41 minutes.

I have never felt so incredibly proud in all my life!!

My big sister ran the London Marathon today.

4 hours and 41 minutes.

I have never felt so incredibly proud in all my life!!

She beat me!

I was on course for a sub 4 hour finish, I slowed at 16 miles to grab a lucozade and got cramp in both calves. At one point my foot was physically stuck. I ended up having to walk the last 10 miles finishing at 5:11:04.

Pleased to finish though. Think I might try and get in next years to beat that and do it properly.

She beat me!

I was on course for a sub 4 hour finish, I slowed at 16 miles to grab a lucozade and got cramp in both calves. At one point my foot was physically stuck. I ended up having to walk the last 10 miles finishing at 5:11:04.

Pleased to finish though. Think I might try and get in next years to beat that and do it properly.

Brilliant stuff!! : peace:

Well, not the cramp :( but brillant you finished even with cramp which must have been awful!!

Massive respect anyway, it's a great thing to have accomplished! :)

16 miles was where I first "hit the wall" when I did it in 2012. You're starting to feel tired and the crowds are a little more sparse on the Isle of Dogs - toughest part of the course for me. Picked it up a bit again after passing through Canary Wharf. I went off too quickly, at something like 3:45 pace - the crowds got me way too excited. Got to half way around 2 hours but slowed to finish in 4:42:45.

Whatever time you finish it in is such an achievement though, so congrats to Ramar and Aneres' sister :)