NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Good job news for me too! I'm getting a company car (or the money substitute if I were to prefer)! So now I'm spending all my time looking at cars and have elevated my car expectations from "Oh, that looks nice" to "But does it have a parking assist feature?"

Good job news for me too! I'm getting a company car (or the money substitute if I were to prefer)! So now I'm spending all my time looking at cars and have elevated my car expectations from "Oh, that looks nice" to "But does it have a parking assist feature?"

Parking assist? Yeah, it's right there next to the handbag holder and vagina warmer you massive girl.

Parking assist? Yeah, it's right there next to the handbag holder and vagina warmer you massive girl.

I would totally get a car with these.

4794234%2B_b72ee8f86f3d6b7fa32617032993f84e.gif

:blank:

After four weeks training, had my first go at driving a train today. Got to the blistering speed of 5mph!! Wanted to go faster, but that was the speed limit on the depot where I drove.

Can't wait to do it properly! :D

I once spoke to a train driver in a pub who was enthralled to tell me about the benefits he'd get if someone jumped out in front of his train. It was like he wanted it to happen.

I was almost certain he was going to offer me a small fortune to jump in front of the 11:14 to meadowhall. At that time I was pretty poor...

I once spoke to a train driver in a pub who was enthralled to tell me about the benefits he'd get if someone jumped out in front of his train. It was like he wanted it to happen.

I was almost certain he was going to offer me a small fortune to jump in front of the 11:14 to meadowhall. At that time I was pretty poor...

Are you sure you weren't just watching Three and Out?

I'm sure it'll happen to me at some point. Pretty sure all we get is up to six months sick leave and counselling.

A few years ago a guard at our depot jumped out of a moving train right into the path of an oncoming train driven by a driver who was also from our depot. Must have been even worse being someone he knew.

My dad is a bus driver. As he was pulling away from a bus stop, a guy stood in the bus stop had a fit, fell under the rear wheels of the bus and was killed. As an uncaring 16 year old I thought it was hilarious to tell people that my dad killed someone (I was a terrible person), now I just wonder if I missed signs of my dad going through a tough stage in his life.

My dad is a bus driver. As he was pulling away from a bus stop, a guy stood in the bus stop had a fit, fell under the rear wheels of the bus and was killed. As an uncaring 16 year old I thought it was hilarious to tell people that my dad killed someone (I was a terrible person), now I just wonder if I missed signs of my dad going through a tough stage in his life.

O..Kay, wrong thread.

I don't even know what that is!

three_and_out.jpg

"Paul Callow (Mackenzie Crook) accidentally runs a man over with his underground train, after the man is pulled on to the tracks by his dog. After a week off he kills a second passenger who falls on to the tracks after having a heart attack.

Before taking time off for the second accident his colleagues tell him about a little-known 'rule' at London Underground that no-one talks about: three 'under' within a month, and you lose your job - earning yourself ten years' salary in one lump sum. But being off for the next week means that Paul needs to find someone willing to kill themselves by the following Monday."

I started Insanity about eight days ago and weighed myself today. I've lost 5lb!

three_and_out.jpg

"Paul Callow (Mackenzie Crook) accidentally runs a man over with his underground train, after the man is pulled on to the tracks by his dog. After a week off he kills a second passenger who falls on to the tracks after having a heart attack.

Before taking time off for the second accident his colleagues tell him about a little-known 'rule' at London Underground that no-one talks about: three 'under' within a month, and you lose your job - earning yourself ten years' salary in one lump sum. But being off for the next week means that Paul needs to find someone willing to kill themselves by the following Monday."

Good film!

A picture of me was in BBC news over a year ago (only just found out).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20042457

See if you can spot me. Where's Moogle?

Okay, I'm guessing you're the man on the boat (LOL!) or the laptop guy!

Okay, I'm guessing you're the man on the boat (LOL!) or the laptop guy!

BINGO!!!

We have a winrar.

I have been offered a new job :D

In Manchester though. I will have to relocate and probably house share.

Scary stuff. Actually im shitting myself about relocating haha!

How did you find out?

A friend (also in the photo) linked it to me. No idea how she found out.

Were you behind the mystery though?

Well I've never owned a first home, so I doubt it.

Although it's probably to do with the fact that students make up over a third of the population, so many people own "second homes" to rent out.

I still don't think I should be held personally responsible though.

Nothing mjaor, but my hometown just won the title of "Europe's Best Big-Time Small Destinations 2014". :)

The winner of Europe’s Best Big-Time Small Destinations 2014 is Ribe, Denmark.

Ribe.jpg

With over 22,000 votes cast, there was a very close battle between Obidos, Portugal and Ribe, Denmark, with the results going the way of the Danish town by 3,734 to 3,965.

We said: Denmark’s oldest town (dating back to the early 8th century), Ribe is a beautiful authentic slice of Danish life. Wander the old town, meandering through narrow cobblestone streets lined with crooked half-timbered houses, or explore the ancient Cathedral, before climbing the Commoner’s Tower to gaze over the rooftops.

Source.

Where do frogs go for a good, small destination holiday?

Ribe.