NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Rizz sort of looked like a Cocker Spaniel before, though.

Haha yes! It could do that. I had it tied back most of the time though so was there really much point in even having it? I haven't told any of my friends it's gone yet, they gonna have quite a surprise tomorrow :heh:

Haha yes! It could do that. I had it tied back most of the time though so was there really much point in even having it? I haven't told any of my friends it's gone yet, they gonna have quite a surprise tomorrow :heh:

Post reaction vid.

Today one of the team managers stopped me while I walked past her, saying "Have they told you anything?"

"No? Told me what?" *no clue what she was talking about*

"You sure no one told you?"

"Ehhhh, no?"

Turns out I got the promotion to a Quality Assessor role today! Whoo!

I applied for it in September and only had the assessment test two weeks ago. Took them long enough to sort it out. =P

But yeah, it is a small step up from being a support agent. I will now be benchmarking agents and giving feedback to them. Which will be challenging as it will be on a support vertical I haven't done yet myself. It will be a complete change from the support I had been doing so far, which is kind of daunting. But then I always seem to manage new roles fine, so I am sure this will be fine too after some training.

As for money it is only £1000 per year more, which means that instead of about £1130 I will now earn about £1160 per month. So still not amazing sadly. =P

But yayyyy! =D

@Eenuh it all adds up though. Well done!

A pay rise is never to complain about. You have 30 quid extra. Thats a game that! Haha!

True! Though apparently it is more difficult to get a bonus in that role. We can get a bonus quarterly, which helps a lot (usually helps pay for my electricity bill).

Also, I have to start paying into the pension scheme starting February, so any extra money I will start earning, will basically just go straight into the pension thing. Darnit. =P

Congrats @Eenuh :)

And don't worry about money.

Next year you'll get another £10, because I will keep buying your cards :p

Well done Eenuh!

Sent by mashing my face against my keyboard.

Congrats Eenuh! :)

Sent from my mind using telepathy-typewriter.

Congrats Eenuh! :)

Sent from my mind using telepathy-typewriter.

Congrats @EeK!

oh and research has shown telepathy-typewriter causes swelling of the frontal cortex and causes your brain to explode out you ears and nose, your playing with fire!

Congrats Eenuh :)

Someone just tweeted that they're forever in awe of my beard. Yay compliments!

giphy.gif

Your beard looks like a patchwork quilt made from the trimmings left on a taxidermists floor, you big ape.

Merry fucking Christmas everybody.

I got my 3DS XL! IT'S A MERRY FUCKIN' CHRISTMAS!

Oh and I got a compliment from a couple of my mates about my mini-Christmas tree that has Animal saying "Ho Ho Ho" on the top of the tree.

I also got shifts on Boxing Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, which I'm quite happy about. This isn't me being sarcastic by the way, I'm genuinely happy because I need the work so it's a good thing.

Went to a Mongolian restaurant yesterday.

It was fucking amazing.

Appetiser was deep-fried grasshoppers and mealworms. :)

And then...all you can eat...

Crocodile, USA beef, llama, and so many types of fish, I don't even remember their names.

:bowdown:

Best dinner I've ever had.

I spent about 7 hours today playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 2. :D

Sometimes being an adult is fuckin' great isn't it?

Sometimes being an adult is fuckin' great isn't it?

Actually when I was younger/in uni, I could spend hoursssss playing games haha. Especially during holiday breaks (which I wish I could still get!); these days I rarely get to play. Was nice to get to do it again yesterday though. It ended up being even more than 7 hours in the end, oops. Lazy day. =P

I'm home with my 3DS XL....that is all! :D

I finally have the pictures of me in a suit! I'm looking quite dapper!

I singer I bought an album from when he was unsigned about 5 years ago just added me on linkedin.

No idea how he knew who I was or how he found me.

I would just like to give the biggest of shout-outs to @pratty and @Aneres11 for helping me get SM3DL. You have no idea how happy I am right now! I love youse both to bits!

resized_toystoryaliens-meme-generator-you-saved-my-life-i-am-eternally-grateful-08be32.jpg

Today I drove my car for the first time in 17 months, it was amazing! Forgot how much I enjoy driving, especially singing really loud to shit music when no one else can here you! I also stopped at the barbers on my 2 hour cruise so I'm looking super sexy as well :heh:

Fuck you epilepsy!! :bouncy: