NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Forms all filled in and now all I need to do is stick them in the post and arrange a time to pick up the keys and I can finally move out and into my own place. Exciting :yay:

Still a lot to do, like phoning up to sort out my electricity, getting my internet connected, phoning the council to sort out my council tax (or lack of! One upside to being a phd student :D) and a horrendous amount of packing (spent the weekend packing away my DVDs and CDs and ran out of boxes quickly. Still loads left to pack away), but looking forward to getting it all sorted and moving into my own place.

Will be the first time I've lived away from my parents and it's been a long time coming so I'm sure the stress of the next few days will all be worth it. I hope :laughing:

I was quite nervous about moving away from home (and the process of moving was indeed stressful), but it turned out it suited me amazingly. :) Good luck with it all!

Next weekend's gonna be great, meeting up with an old mate who loves his off-roading, so i'm off for some of that.

So I'm going to London the weekend of the Doctor Who anniversary with a friend, and we want to go to the cinema to see it on Saturday (November 23rd), but we can't find any tickets online - yet, at least. Do any of you England/London people know anything about how they're planning to arrange it?

(I posted it here since it's a question about good stuff. :heh:)

It is?

Tickets are seldom released TWO MONTHS in advance. Usually a few weeks.

I'm sure some nerd is bound to post about it in the DW thread. The BBC won't pass up the chance to make a press release about it.

Screw you guys. :heh: I posted about it in here in case anyone who doesn't go into the Doctor Who thread knew something about it. I sometimes avoid it myself because of a fear of spoilers.

Screw you guys. :heh: I posted about it in here in case anyone who doesn't go into the Doctor Who thread knew something about it. I sometimes avoid it myself because of a fear of spoilers.

tumblr_lga0r6Cc6y1qbp7g4o1_400.gif

@ReZourceman I saw on Eurogamer an article saying Cards Against Humanity has begun properly being sold in the UK via Amazon and it's a new UK edition too. Does this excite?

Holy shit. Buying DAT!

Woah, I just bought a PS4 for £280

"Unfortunately the discount code you have used is not applicable to the contents of your basket."

Looks like they realised their mistake. Wonder if they will honour it.

"Unfortunately the discount code you have used is not applicable to the contents of your basket."

Looks like they realised their mistake. Wonder if they will honour it.

That sucks, it can't have been up for more than an hour - I'm weirdly compulsive about checking that site. Looked around and apparently they had similar gaffes with the 3DS and Wii U, and honoured them. Looks like I got myself a bargain :D

I've been off work since Sunday and pretty much just stewing in my own filth ever since but I actually left the house today and had a good driving lesson! I might go to my brothers later as he said he's having a get together, and it gives me an excuse to play on his copy of GTA seeing as my 360 is still broke :p

I feel surprisingly refreshed after DAYS of being a hermit. Though I have to wonder if having no interaction outside of Reddit/N-Europe is healthy (but yeah, the driving is the good thing :P)

Anyway, another good thing, I've booked a holiday! I haven't been on a proper holiday in years and me and my friend Linzi were just drunkenly saying how nice it would be to go in October or something. Then we realised that for once we actually have a bit of money we can spend and so... we booked it :D So this time next month I'll be in Tenerife!

The only bad thing is, we're going on the same week as the release of SONIC LOST WORLDS but at least that means I won't be silly and buy it at £40.

Passed my driving theory test... for the second time lol. Will get the practical test done for sure this time!

I really missed these forums. I haven't been on in a while due to life and other things getting in the way. Most people won't really know me as I never did anything that big for the community but I used to just love hanging here. So I came back recently and someone here has done a really good deed for me. I was like wow ;-; so many feels. I dunno if it counts as a good thing, but I'm back and the fact that someone helped me out after so long really meant a lot to me. I love this community ^_^

I really missed these forums. I haven't been on in a while due to life and other things getting in the way. Most people won't really know me as I never did anything that big for the community but I used to just love hanging here. So I came back recently and someone here has done a really good deed for me. I was like wow ;-; so many feels. I dunno if it counts as a good thing, but I'm back and the fact that someone helped me out after so long really meant a lot to me. I love this community ^_^

We love you too.

This year's Christmas party theme has been announced: The 80s.

I have already decided on my costume and lets just say you remind me of the babe...

This year's Christmas party theme has been announced: The 80s.

I have already decided on my costume and lets just say you remind me of the babe...

Babe was released much later than the 80s, and how are you going to dress as a piglet?

It bothers me that you don't know what babe (Hint: it's the babe with the power).

No, although much like Germany itself, there will be a lot of sausage on display.