NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

I expect some (more) awesome game-age next time I'm up north. Perhaps with everyone in turtle costumes. I'll be splinter!

No no no no. All you'd have to do is not shave and stick on some rat ears :p. If you're going to go hardcore costume you can put in as much effort as the rest of the group.

I laughed earlier because someone in the student enquiry centre ran through the office. I was laughing at the fact they were running, but they (jokingly) said I was laughing at their run. So I made this in return:

BUTrrNrIIAALbfF.jpg

Yeah it's not great, but should help :heh:

Had an aweeeeeesome weekend back in Brighton for a good friend's birthday party. We ended up going to a place called The Haunt which actually turned out to be pretty great. The setlist for the night was HNNNNNG. Ghostbusters theme was played, as well as Total Eclipse of the Heart. We ended up getting back to our hotel at around 4.

We spent Sunday afternoon shopping, eating a roast dinner and chilling around another friend's house. Great turn-out for both days. I boooought:

- A whistling kettle. :D

- The Dark Knight Returns from a comic book store in the Laines.

- A teapooot. :D

- Some more incense.

- NiGHTS for the Wii for about 3 quid.

...some other things I think I've forgotten.

Edit: Just remembered. A little kid's book about space and a jigsaw puzzle...both for school. EXCITING SHIT.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

.We ended up going to a place called The Haunt which actually turned out to be pretty great. The setlist for the night was HNNNNNG. Ghostbusters theme was played, as well as Total Eclipse of the Heart. We ended up getting back to our hotel at around 4.

Was that on saturday night?

After weeks of looking for a flat, looks like my search may finally be over. Went to see a place last night and it was supposed to be a mass viewing but no one else turned up by the time I left. So put in my note of interest and have received an emailing saying that the letting agency is happy to move forward with me taking the flat if I want it :yay:

Happy that I'm nearly sorted on that front as I've been a little unsettled with things the last couple of weeks, what with being back at uni for my phd (which just feels weird at the moment), finding out I had DKA and having to change my diet, and other things so definitely a load off my shoulders as it has been a trying couple of weeks.

Also set to meet up with a friend tomorrow for drinks. Haven't seen her in weeks and have been really missing her so will be good just to sit and chill with her for a bit.

I finished my first 'proper' youtube video. So much effort, I don't know how the people who do this regularly have any kind of free time. (spam)

(endspam)

A scarf is an excellent idea, though first I think I'll try getting some proper riding gear instead of my superdry jacket :grin:

Finally handed my notice in at work! After two years slogging away whilst trying to make use of my drama school training, I've realised the only way to achieve my ambitions is to do it!!

So notice in, and a brilliant twist of fate my parents have decided to go travelling for a year and want me to look after the house rent free, so only 50 mins away from central London, and more time to dedicate myself to acting with less financial pressure.

I could have also put this in the bad stuff thread as I am a little scared, but then what's the point if you haven't got that fear to motivate you :)

Yup.

Cars of ten.

Did you like Mok and Tiny Dragons?

My mate did some recording work for them and they're both great. Really annoyed I wasn't there on sat :(

The best part of my shitty day was me ending up in the cafe at work saying "I don't know what's going on, just give me cake!"

Ordering a drink is very confusing when you're tried and grumpy.

In non-cake related news, think I've found a bike to get. Now to choose a colour:

2ywafxi.jpg

2uh91js.jpg

It's a shame the green one has a red chain, it really doesn't go.

Edited by Ashley

The best part of my shitty day was me ending up in the cafe at work saying "I don't know what's going on, just give me cake!"

Ordering a drink is very confusing when you're tried and grumpy.

In non-cake related news, think I've found a bike to get. Now to choose a colour:

2ywafxi.jpg

2uh91js.jpg

It's a shame the green one has a red chain, it really doesn't go.

What's a real shame is that there's no way to change chains on a bike.

I quite like the red chain on it. Not sure what the fuss is about.

Tonight I'm not doing over time. Which means I can finally go to the gym, eat a meal at home and play on the PC since the weekend. Unfortunately I have to do overtime tomorrow, but its friday so I'll live.

Yeah especially a fixie, I'd like to see that up and down Sheff's hills :p

I quite like the red chain on it. Not sure what the fuss is about.

Tonight I'm not doing over time. Which means I can finally go to the gym, eat a meal at home and play on the PC since the weekend. Unfortunately I have to do overtime tomorrow, but its friday so I'll live.

I feel ya on that one. Worked until 9pm last night x_x - 7pm on Monday, no lunch breaks all week.

Got GTA V 2 days ago and only managed an hour or so on it so far.

Tonight, relaxation time :D

I feel ya on that one. Worked until 9pm last night x_x - 7pm on Monday, no lunch breaks all week.

Got GTA V 2 days ago and only managed an hour or so on it so far.

Tonight, relaxation time :D

I've been working 7:30 am til 9pm, Monday, Wednesday and this Friday, it will be the same next week too.

It's to be expected given the industry and the game isn't out the door yet. But man I am tired, you can tell the tension is high here already, so the weekend will be nice!

Not even considered GTA V yet, I want it, but I'm hoping to get the PC version.

What's a real shame is that there's no way to change chains on a bike.

I know right!?

I'll probably be getting new tubes, handlebars and maybe seat with the bike which'll blow through my budget (oh and rack thingy for my bag). But a new chain can come in later.

I used to do Archway Road (i.e. steeeeep) every day on a single speed. You did not want to smell me after that!

My sister got married and I am over the moon for her. It was such an emotional day, with the actual ceremony having been tear-worthy in places, as was my dad's speech and my new brother-in-law's speech.

1239986_10153269553995581_258810636_n.jpg

13881_10153269561470581_468505383_n.jpg

1234679_10153269571110581_1841254619_n.jpg

And our own @Magnus made the cake topper.

1010870_10153269571580581_1236527788_n.jpg

1238218_10153269578790581_1876094832_n.jpg

It was such an emotional day, with the actual ceremony having been tear-worthy in places, as was my dad's speech and my new brother-in-law's speech.

Here I was..expecting beautiful pictures of the ceremony, people smiling, laughing, crying with joy.

13881_10153269561470581_468505383_n.jpg