NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

If you don't like it, you can do lewd things in front of it to spite Microsoft who will obviously be watching.

Or you can shout "Xbox, fuck off" at it all day and see if it RRODs itself.

I'll just hook the PS4 to the HDMI pass-through and teach it the command "XBOX PLAYSTATION".

Totally forgot about the camera...kind of put off again.

How could you forget its USP?

tumblr_lkn15ijk611qeiuzfo1_500.gif

Anyway good stuff...umm. Rest of the week off!

Plus since deciding not to leave work, I've had a lot of people be complementary about how awesome I am. I should quit more often! Clearly twice isn't enough. Wonder if I can beat my record at Game (I quit there three times).

Got given a start date. So excited. Will be nice to be earning finally.

All work related; been training my replacement (bimbo barbie who everyone in the office stares at - she can't do the job very efficiently. Boss picked up on the vibes and asked me to write up a How-To guide for the job, essentially for the potential replacement for if/when she leaves/is fired. Boss loves my english-degree-related-skillz and asks me to amend his son's cover letter. Boss points earned.

Started my own training for me new job - lots of fiddly things to remember - today and yesterday felt like they lasted an hour. The day goes by really quick, which is great. Work is just generally... going really well! End of this month I'll be on the new pay, and can start looking at moving out!

... Yeah! Not really exciting. Since I dropped my 50 hour weeks I've done 9-5 but been out pretty much every evening, so I've not had much spare time. Feel like I need to focus on seeing friends and keeping the networking alive.

It IS exciting, because everything is going really well for you, especially after the worries you had earlier this month (time flies me by, was it a more ago?).

ITS FRIDAY! Woohoo and we're nearly got to £500 of our eon bill, which means we can leave those bastards behind, oh yes. :D Also 10 weeks today til Thailand, eeeee.

Submitted my masters dissertation on wednesday lunchtime and so I'm now officially finished as a masters student :yay: Actually quite happy with the final write-up. Have my fingers crossed for a First on it. Definitely deserving of it given how much of it I had to do on my own with little help from my Supervisor.

Now for a couple of weeks of nothing but chilling out and looking for flats before I start up my PhD in September.

Also 10 weeks today til Thailand, eeeee.

I'll be in Thailand 12 weeks today :cool: although only for a few days at the end of the trip.

... Yeah! Not really exciting. Since I dropped my 50 hour weeks I've done 9-5 but been out pretty much every evening, so I've not had much spare time. Feel like I need to focus on seeing friends and keeping the networking alive.

I find the same although I'm generally busy with friends.

This week was pretty typical.

Monday - Did some website work

Tuesday - Football, leave straight after work home late

Wednesday - 5s then dinner with Ali

Thursday - Tennis, website work

Friday - Football

I tend to find that there's very little time to just lounge about, watch tv or read a book. Even if you're just gyming it by the time you'rehome and have had dinner its 9! HOwever, I do like being busy so its good.

Part of the reason I went part-time. Doing everything I need to do on full-time just wasn't working out :heh:

I'll be in Thailand 12 weeks today :cool: although only for a few days at the end of the trip.

Haha oh snap! Where abouts are you going to be? Bangkok?

Part of the reason I went part-time. Doing everything I need to do on full-time just wasn't working out :heh:

There is also that money issue though...

There is also that money issue though...

What you guys should do is move away from your home town and any family you have, then have kids, be too cheap to get babysitters and ... ta da! ... loads of free time every night after the kids go to bed at 8pm, and you're tied to the house.

What you guys should do is move away from your home town and any family you have, then have kids, be too cheap to get babysitters and ... ta da! ... loads of free time every night after the kids go to bed at 8pm, and you're tied to the house.

Whelp I've certainly got the 'move away from your home town and any family you have' bit down.

I'm now poor and have no time to myself due to work. Does that count?

:indeed:

All work related; been training my replacement (bimbo barbie who everyone in the office stares at - she can't do the job very efficiently. Boss picked up on the vibes and asked me to write up a How-To guide for the job, essentially for the potential replacement for if/when she leaves/is fired. Boss loves my english-degree-related-skillz and asks me to amend his son's cover letter. Boss points earned.

Started my own training for me new job - lots of fiddly things to remember - today and yesterday felt like they lasted an hour. The day goes by really quick, which is great. Work is just generally... going really well! End of this month I'll be on the new pay, and can start looking at moving out!

Dude, we're all waiting for the closing bracket from this post. Don't leave us all hanging!

It IS exciting, because everything is going really well for you, especially after the worries you had earlier this month (time flies me by, was it a more ago?).

Yeah everything was up in the air back april-time - been there three months now so off probation and having an appraisal and contract signing next week.

).

What kind of music?

I bet it's thrash-classical.

I wish. It's just fairly bad electronic whatever the fuck.

).

Are you trying to tell us that you're getting side boob?

bob gets it!

Probably the oddest tangent my parentheses have provided, I'll say.

Assuming someone doesn't ninja it out from under me I shall be buying a Honda MSX125 tomorrow. So excited.