NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Yes, I did. Probably wouldn't even had found the square if you hadn't told me about it. Amazing place. Though I kinda expected cats to be running around all of the ruins, but they only have a small corner to play in. It's amazing what they do for the cats there. The woman said they at current had over 150 cats there, and the majority were disabled or had cat aids so no one wants to adopt them.

You're one sexy looking bitch, Tales. We should start a calender, I've been saying this.

Rome looks awesome, one day I will go there. Even if it is just to sample Italian football. A love of mine since I was a youngling.

It looks so cold! When i went it was about 35C and we had to scurry between areas of shade. I can't imagine it being so cold you have to wear a coat.

It is February. Can't have been more than 10 C(I know it was forecasted that on the Saturday) and as low as 0-5 C in the morning. Also, the heating in the hotel room was laughable. I slept with my clothes on, with a blanket and still froze.

Had my Year 3 Semester 1 exams in January. I did not think they had gone well at all, and I was genuinely worried I might have outright failed (sub 40) one of them...

Got my results today an I got 54, 68 and 68 :D My module results now come at an average of just under 64 and I look to be on course for a solid 2:1, for now anyway. So pleased! :)

Woo. Received my free rail card through the post today. May go a-travelling (though just in the North) this weekend, just because I can. :D

Had a glowing probation meeting yesterday, at the end of which I said I want to leave.

2me2srk.jpg

So in June I shall be a freelance animator! Or unemployed. Remains to be seen. Actually, in June I'll be bumming around Europe, but after that!

33xtv91.jpg and scared.

I also updated my gif folder the other day, if you can't tell.

I've just shaved using shaving soap and the shaving brush that my friend bought me for my birthday. Wonderful! The soap only cost £2 and it's going to last for ages. Should save quite a bit on shaving foam/gel as I need to shave pretty often due to asian genetics.

*strokes face*

*strokes it again*

*once more*

I'd never heard of shaving soap. Gonna have to try that since the gel I was using has fairly mixed results and is expensive.

Was at the death exhibition at the Wellcome Collection earlier and it was full of people. Really wanted to shout "move bitch, get out the way!"

I hope you at least muttered it under your breath while slapping the air in front of you with an open palm.

I told my friend that I really wanted to say it, if that counts.

And earlier my housemate was in my way in the kitchen so I said it, but she just sang it back. Didn't quite work.

I'm fairly certain the satisfaction of saying is worth braving physical violence for. I'm going to make it one of my things, like booze and misanthropy.

Taking some ho bag to Kew Gardens tomorrow. She better put out. If she doesn't...

Move bitch, get out the way!

If she doesn't you always have that toilet roll in your room for your "painting".

I'd never heard of shaving soap. Gonna have to try that since the gel I was using has fairly mixed results and is expensive.

Mmm....

Anyhow: My 7's team had a practice match yesterday and we won 4-2! Very pleasing result considering it was only our second game playing together.

Had an awful year guy wise so far after being cheated on and whatnot, and with only three months left in Sheffield I basically decided to throw caution to the wind for once and ended up going back with a guy when I was out on Friday. We then had a two hour coffee date on Saturday and then when I was out last night I ended up getting a taxi back to his and so I spent the day today with him and his friends. I'm awful at social situations so was going to decline, but I plucked up the courage in the end.

Such a strange situation considering I just met the guy. Still, I feel great either way.

tumblr_inline_miqx2vz8Ym1qm9fke.gif

It's legitimately for painting bro. Like, how do you use watercolours without a swab?

To be fair though, I know all the articulated action figures in your room are for anal insertion, so I guess you're accustomed to seeing ordinary household objects as sexual aides ;).

I hit it and I hit it good, douchelords! I'm out.

Genuinely want some details....

It's legitimately for painting bro. Like, how do you use watercolours without a swab?

To be fair though, I know all the articulated action figures in your room are for anal insertion, so I guess you're accustomed to seeing ordinary household objects as sexual aides ;).

You're the one that was touching them all.

Can you two stop with your flirting that makes no sense to anyone else who wasn't 'there' and just talk normally!

Genuinely want some details....

ALTERED FOR POSTERITY

Can you two stop with your flirting that makes no sense to anyone else who wasn't 'there' and just talk normally!

If you want me to kick some lovin' your way all you have to do is ask, sourpuss :heh:

Edited by The Bard