NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

My results came out yesterday and everything was passed! I've to work this weekend but I've got plans for next week. Fun ones. Perhaps involving whiskey & Asians. Now, gotta plan some summer vacations over a glass of champagne.

This is fucking sweet! Currently writing this on the Galaxy III. The speed already misses on the old phone!

I just found out that my galaxy tab has gorilla glass, so nows the time to take off that god awful plastic screen protector... HURRAH.

I'm nabbing the gif, sorry Mr-Paul.

2ufytyq.jpg

I've found out the following:

1. Work put me on the wrong tax code (when I was at Jagex) so soon I could get £400 odd quid.

2. My landlord has been great and is providing a pretty nice reference for the new house

3. I spoke to my mum and dad and they said if we get the house they'll help pay for furniture, yesssss, so much worry off my mind.

4. Someone random on Twitter gave me the latest humble bundle for free, so sweet. I think either way I might purchase it for another friend just because its always good to support, but it was so nice after knowing I couldn't see my folks for my birthday <3.

So yes, house, tax return, I also have this sweet ass thing that MAY happened with work, fingers crossed.

Edited by nightwolf

Paul stole that off me.

And I stole it off Tumblr.

It's the circle, the circle of liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife.

I'm at the airport waiting for my flight to LA and a week of E3 fun. So looking forward to it.

Paul stole that off me.

It's the circle, the circle of liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife.

You probably stole it off Tumblr.

I'm onto you mister.

You probably stole it off Tumblr.

I'm onto you mister.

What gives you that idea?

Your pin number while I take your debit card.

That'd be nice.

Your pin number while I take your debit card.

That'd be nice.

After I get muh house!

I have been out of sorts recently. Everything feels like a waste of time apart from writing so that's what I have put all my focus into and I have ended up writing about 5000 words in the past two days. I really just want to get back into doing things I like but I can't shake that feeling off and just relax. :)

I just found out that my galaxy tab has gorilla glass, so nows the time to take off that god awful plastic screen protector... HURRAH.

Hmmm be careful with it still. I have seen a few of our customers complain that they got scratches on their screen, even though it is supposed to be unscratchable. I think they actually use gorilla glass too.

As for good news, I might be transfered to the email team, hooray!

I am hoping that will be a bit nicer for me than being on the phone lines (it is easier to take swearing through text than it is when they are actually yelling it at you heh). Looking at the emails though, the majority of them I wouldn't even be able to answer right now... So god knows how I am gonna do when I move there. =P

Hmmm be careful with it still. I have seen a few of our customers complain that they got scratches on their screen, even though it is supposed to be unscratchable. I think they actually use gorilla glass too.

As for good news, I might be transfered to the email team, hooray!

I am hoping that will be a bit nicer for me than being on the phone lines (it is easier to take swearing through text than it is when they are actually yelling it at you heh). Looking at the emails though, the majority of them I wouldn't even be able to answer right now... So god knows how I am gonna do when I move there. =P

You'll do just fine, Spotify is email based support and frankly some of the tech stuff blew my mind when I first started. Nowadays I could pretty much sort most phones/computers out (we do get stuff that isn't related that we do try to help with.)

It's a nice step least you can say you've done phones before if/when you leave the company. :santa:

Went to a taping of QI with a friend (and her parents) and it was a lot of fun. A good 2 1/2 hours of entertainment and Stephen Fry said the word ejaculate more than I could count!

What I needed after a crappy morning.

Oh and Justin Bieber was right around the corner when we were queuing. What more could you want!?!

Edited by Ashley

My Dad said I can have his car.

tumblr_m4ogl8GR9E1qf8nzb.gif

Depending on insurance/if I like it. It's great news because it's far more economical on petrol than mine and would save me soooooo much money.

But yes, wooooohooo.

Also might be going to new york. TBC.

Looking over the site's analytics (I'm exciting like that) and had to laugh.

The 4th most common keyword(s) that drives traffic to the site? 'kristen bell avril lavigne'.

Looking over the site's analytics (I'm exciting like that) and had to laugh.

The 4th most common keyword(s) that drives traffic to the site? 'kristen bell avril lavigne'.

Kristen Bell eh? I haerd she lieks teh sloths...

What? :blank:

I refuse to post a video of Avril Lavigne on principle...

... she doesn't liek them. :heh:

We got the house.

Me and my friend's reaction:

tumblr_m5avodIZR11r1jcsm.gif

Eurgh, such a load of our minds! We move in the 30th. :D

Olympic torch casually just passed outside my flat...way less exciting than you'd think.

New job starting soon, with a company car! Will be lots of travel, driving around the country, which is pretty intimidating since i have never driven on motorways before and literally passed my test 3 months ago and havn't driven since. Eep. I got my old instructor to take me out on dual carriageways yesterday which was pretty scary, and he's taking me on motorways on monday which will be even scarier. I desperately need the experience though.

In other good news, you can see my mug in the new issue of ONM. Check out the On Tour picture on the Gallery page. It's-a-me! In Egypt! That was a nice surprise, i wasn't expecting them to use it so soon.

New job starting soon, with a company car! Will be lots of travel, driving around the country, which is pretty intimidating since i have never driven on motorways before and literally passed my test 3 months ago and havn't driven since. Eep. I got my old instructor to take me out on dual carriageways yesterday which was pretty scary, and he's taking me on motorways on monday which will be even scarier. I desperately need the experience though.

In other good news, you can see my mug in the new issue of ONM. Check out the On Tour picture on the Gallery page. It's-a-me! In Egypt! That was a nice surprise, i wasn't expecting them to use it so soon.

Motorways are the safest roads to drive on, just keep your distance, plan well ahead and you'll be fine. They're very predictable and with a bit of experience, you can easily anticipate pretty much everything that happens on them.

Oh, and don't hog the middle lane!

If you need any advice, give me a shout :)