NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Also, why the fuck is the film titled Avengers Assemble over here? What a lame ass name.

Probably something to do with this:

81110.jpg

C) It was only in 3D on Thursday, the release.

You got me worried then that my Odeon was going to have added 2D showings for Thursday as well and id end up regretting booking the crappy 3D one. Doesnt seem to be the case though.

Theres talk of trying to get a multiplex in town soon, I really hope they manage it. Preferably Cineworld.

Only just seen these posts, yeah my cinema too is only showing the 3D version on opening day, kinda annoying as I was looking for the 2D and would have been fine... but I too am one of those guys that must see it ASAP :heh:

JOB GET!

:bouncy:

Rocked the interview! Maybe they're just really desperate to find someone, but still! And sure it's just a call centre job, but it's better than nothing and I can finally start paying for my bills and saving up some money! =D

I start on Monday and get 2 weeks of training, so I hope things go well and I don't end up hating the job haha. =P

See! It's all worked out. Fantastic news Ine, well done :).

Besides, like you've said, it'll bring in some money, you'll meet some people and while you're doing that it'll give you time to look for something else :)

There's actually quite a few Dutch speaking people working there, which might be nice for me. Only one Belgian though sadly, all the others are Dutch, but I'm sure that'll be fine and we'll still get along. =P

The place is a bit weird though (rooms scattered all over the building, which is shared with other companies) and I might have trouble getting there in the mornings/coming back in the evenings as my bus route is a bit crap, but we'll see! =)

Chinese tonight to celebrate!

We're the same, but you find that they are actually quite nice (the other offices) and you tend to see them in passing :).

Maybe see if anybody lives near you at work, there's quite a few of us also that share in the mornings and that, it makes everything a bit easier (and a bit of spare cash for those driving.)

Congrats Eenuh!

The good - I have a place on a master's in LONDON for September. YES.

The bad - revision.

Congratus Eenuh :)

And Razz!

My good stuff...umm I seem to have started an office meme. It's something.

I'm just going to do a hearty CONGRATULATIONS for everyone above me in this thread. It seems easier. You know who you are.

Just got some of the data analysed for my PhD and it's badass.

I'm loooooaded with work haha. Not a good time when I'm about to start a full-time job. =P

It's funny though how I was looking for freelance jobs for ages, and now when I stop looking I seem to have plenty going on and being offered haha. Currently doing 2 translation jobs (one big and one small), have an illustration job that will be ongoing and am helping someone with images for a website/cards and she just asked if I'm interested in yet another project. Oh dear. =P

*needs more hours in a day*

I'm loooooaded with work haha. Not a good time when I'm about to start a full-time job. =P

It's funny though how I was looking for freelance jobs for ages, and now when I stop looking I seem to have plenty going on and being offered haha. Currently doing 2 translation jobs (one big and one small), have an illustration job that will be ongoing and am helping someone with images for a website/cards and she just asked if I'm interested in yet another project. Oh dear. =P

That's good - lots of extra pocket money for the N-E Meet!

Congrats on the job! Yep, that's typical. Nothing comes, then everything all at once.. like buses.

My good stuff: Today I went out on a training course about parents, report writing and classroom assistants. It was stress free, very helpful AND I managed to leave at 3pm.

Waddaya do with it?

Bet it's not as good as my super glue habit.

What do you do with superglue?

Sellotape it to paper and write music lyrics. I have moved on though! :p

My current trend are Crumpets they are an absolutely vital food item. I have them with crunchy peanut butter on top. :D

I handed in my dissertation today. So it's finally out of my jurisdiction. :)

Tea and Crumpets is heaven whilst watching Doctor Who. I'm getting more british as I type. :heh:

What do you do with superglue?

Put superglue on my fingers, stick them together, then after awhile take them apart and peel off the thick dried glue.

Rather theraputic.

Put superglue on my fingers, stick them together, then after awhile take them apart and peel off the thick dried glue.

Rather theraputic.

PVA maybe but definitely not with superglue.

PVA maybe but definitely not with superglue.

Nah, with PVA glue you just roll your fingers until it turns into a brown blob. Super glue is an art.

Between this and your unaccountable dislike of Lewis Carroll, I've no reservations in calling you an absolute cretin :heh:

Rather theraputic.

Have you ever tried doing it with melted wax from a candle? It's the same feeling but warm. :grin:

Have you ever tried doing it with melted wax from a candle? It's the same feeling but warm. :grin:

Well then you could also use...

...no, I'm not that person any more.

Who are you and what have you done with Moogle?

I just thought I'd turn over a new page.

UNFORTUNATELY THE PAGES WERE STUCK TOGETHER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL