NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Honestly woman, I still have that poster I bought off you on redbubble, people constantly ask where I got it when they see it.

:)

The t-shirt I bought always got compliments whenever I wore it (the on with the kid reading a story and the monsters coming out).

The t-shirt I have (sandwich aghast at having been bitten) routinely gets comments, too :)

"Conc Donk" just added me on FB. What is going on.

Conc Donk? Like the Concrete Donkey from Worms?

Anyways, Mega Drive Tournament today. Didn't expect to win and I did indeed lose my title. I came second. But what makes this good is because everyone, including the man himself was announcing that Commander Graham (Or Smithers as I call him) was going to beat me and be champion. See here:

http://www.megadrivechamps.org/en/tournament23_preview.html

Sadly I pissed on him and he came third.

Score.

Party went well except for a small whitey. May have broken the golden rule; smoke then drink, never the other way around..

But it was great. So many faces I've never met before that I got on with great. Finding a spare bedroom with a double bed win.

Potential job remix!

May transfer over to main store for more hours, but it's late nights. 10pm - 7am four days... Would be sad to leave my petrol station but some people just aren't pulling their weight over there.

Potential job remix!

May transfer over to main store for more hours, but it's late nights. 10pm - 7am four days... Would be sad to leave my petrol station but some people just aren't pulling their weight over there.

The petrol station will fail without the power of the EEVIL one manning the kiosk.

If the remix means more money, then go for it. More money = more possibilities!!!

Got accepted to do a masters :)

Well done dude!

I know a couple of MRes students who seem to enjoy it.

Potential job remix!

May transfer over to main store for more hours, but it's late nights. 10pm - 7am four days...

They pay double for that, don't they? I want. :(

Nice one :) What course?

Computer Science by negotiated learning, ie I can pick all of the modules I want to take from a fairly massive variety, including maths/physics (which is unnecessary since I did most of the ones on offer in my major). After the maths and physics the computer science will be plain sailing-ish!

Having just one subject now which is organised ( as opposed to my joint major in which there were so many timetable clashes on my core modules that I had to ignore two classes totally for an entire semester... ) feels awesome :D Having maths/physics exams in the last week where I had to skip demonstrations of my computer science project and only had one night to do my presentation was not fun... [/rant]

They pay double for that, don't they? I want. :(

The "official" term is "time and a half", which technically would be £10.50 since they're ramping up basic wages for certain bands to £7. No doubt they'll find some excuse for not doing it though.

I just applied for a crazy amount of gaming jobs. It makes me feel happy.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last week Graze sent me an email saying if I did their survey they'd give me three half price boxes. I did and signed up again (job win) and then I forgot. I get home - hungry and SEE GRAZE ON MY DESK. YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

First result for Graze "here at graze we select the healthy foods that actually taste good and handpick your very own snack box. delivered to any UK address for just £3.49"

ReZ you pussy.

On a side note, I'm technically a published artist! pr0 designs mentioned in Pokémon World magazine.

PokeWorld.jpg

I passed my second year with a solid 2:1! This is momentous because a) the university I go to is a useless, unhelpful cunt and b) it was a difficult year and I was convinced of failing. Six firsts out of 10 exams, and obviously didn't too well in the other four, or in the coursework but still! I AM STILL A CHEMIST AND I'M SO HAPPY!

Was just bought tickets to go see City and Colour for my birthday. Can't bloody wait. It's been a while since I went to a gig.

Yerp, Dallas Green.

CityAndColour_Photo.jpg

Makes me want to get way more tattoos.

"Conc Donk" just added me on FB. What is going on.

He's my brother. He wanted to see who this "Rezourceman" was. After all, i tell him everything.

Is conc short for concubine?

Anyway congrats heroicjanitor BTW, forgot to say before :)