NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

The 'Massive Potato or Turnip Debate'... it got way out of hand!... people had to go!

Can I read it? :)

That was exactly it, people couldn't agree on which was the best way to cook them. Some preferred grilled, others boiled or mashed etc, and people went crazy.

I know I shouldn't bring it up again as I got an infraction for it back then, but roasted is the way forward.

I know I shouldn't bring it up again as I got an infraction for it back then, but roasted is the way forward.

Please don't start this again.

Please don't start this again.

That's probably best, quite a few of us were so close to getting banned back then.

Seriously? It's hard to believe that there were bannings and righteous anger over vegetables... I want to see it!

Either you're making fun of us now, or it really happened. So. Tell us, show us, come on. :grin:

Either you're making fun of us now, or it really happened. So. Tell us, show us, come on. :grin:

The modmins deleted the thread.

Forget it guys, this was a chapter in N-Europe's history that nearly boiled over. There were flame wars everywhere - some users really got roasted. As for the bannings... there were at least 5-A-Day.

Forget it guys, this was a chapter in N-Europe's history that nearly boiled over. There were flame wars everywhere - some users really got roasted. As for the bannings... there were at least 5-A-Day.
You deserve to be banned just for this post....

Had an interview for a foundation degree today, think it went really well. The guy seemed impressed with my portfolio, he even copied one piece of work (from a flash drive) and as soon as the interview was over he went to shoe it to some colleagues. It was a 3D poster I'd made for the 3DS launch - even gave him a pair of 3D glasses to keep so he could show everyone!

Have to wait a maximum of three weeks now to see if I've got a place on the course...

Oh and I got a 3DS :heh:

Oh and I got a 3DS :heh:

Got or bought? Because if you simply got it, you deserve to be punched in the face. :heh:

---

I got out an "old" game again, "Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic II: The Sith Lords", and I was anxious about installing it since it's never before worked just like that. I've always needed to get a better graphics card or something else to meet the specs. But lo and behold, it worked like a charm on the first try! :D So you can colour me a happy bunny. :)

Don't forget to install the Restored Content Mod, Danny. It's the only way you're going to walk away from the game with any sense of satisfaction after you've finished it. :indeed:

Don't forget to install the Restored Content Mod, Danny. It's the only way you're going to walk away from the game with any sense of satisfaction after you've finished it. :indeed:

I've played it before. Trust me, I know. :rolleyes: But I wasn't aware that they had completed the restoration project.

I only wish they'd finished it before I played the game a couple of years ago. The ending and dropped plot threads soured me on the entire experience. I don't think I'll ever feel motivated enough to play it again, patch or no patch. :blank:

I only wish they'd finished it before I played the game a couple of years ago. The ending and dropped plot threads soured me on the entire experience. I don't think I'll ever feel motivated enough to play it again, patch or no patch. :blank:

The ending was bad, but the rest of the game had me completely hooked. :)

Do you know if the mod you've linked to will work with the European version of the game?

I thought the whole game was weaker than the first Knights of the Old Republic, but it would have been a good game had they actually finished it.

The documentation for the mod lists "changes for no-English [sic] versions of TSLRCM", so I'd expect it to work with all versions of the game. Though if it doesn't, do you really want to play through it again? :heh:

I thought the whole game was weaker than the first Knights of the Old Republic, but it would have been a good game had they actually finished it.

The documentation for the mod lists "changes for no-English [sic] versions of TSLRCM", so I'd expect it to work with all versions of the game. Though if it doesn't, do you really want to play through it again? :heh:

I haven't played the first, so I can't compare.

Of course I would. Why do you think I was so ecstatic about it working? Even without the patches and mods I still enjoyed it immensely. :)

Oh man, play the first game. Then you'll really have something to post about in this thread. :hehe:

It's like the sequel, except the main story is better and they actually finished it. I'm pretty sure it's available on Steam or Good Old Games or something like that. You have no excuse not to play it!

Oh man, play the first game. Then you'll really have something to post about in this thread. :hehe:

It's like the sequel, except the main story is better and they actually finished it. I'm pretty sure it's available on Steam or Good Old Games or something like that. You have no excuse not to play it!

I have long been on a quest to find it. Don't worry, I shall and will play it someday! ;)

Oh, and thanks for pointing out the restoration mod for me! : peace:

So perplexed about that vegetable thread...

I feel like I'd be terrified to uncover the rest of the dark, damp history of N-E. I know so little.