NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Ahh I expected this. Knew Sheila had a bit of a thing for you.

A 'your mum' joke. Brilliant.

Just got a phone call about a job thats local, it's a training place but the money sounds alright. I told the bloke to forward my cv to the company and I'll check it out. I can't really say no when I keep complaining I'm not working enough/earning enough and I dislike my current job. Though I have just realised this is probably the same place someone on my course is working at, we didn't really get along too well.

A 'your mum' joke. Brilliant.

HEEEEERE "A 'your mum joke'. Brilliant."

Finally got our boiler fixed today, so nice to come home to a house that isnt freezing for the first time in 2 weeks.

My best thing is discovering Electroplankton on the DS. Ine got me this for Christmas. I squealed like a little sissy girl.

Loving it so far. I hope there's some kind of Wii or 3DS sequel in the works. The world needs more Electroplankton!

My best thing is discovering Electroplankton on the DS. Ine got me this for Christmas. I squealed like a little sissy girl.

Loving it so far. I hope there's some kind of Wii or 3DS sequel in the works. The world needs more Electroplankton!

This game is amazing. Everything about it (case etc) <3

This game is amazing. Everything about it (case etc) <3

Absolutely, dude. Its brilliant. I'm addicted already. I've been playing it for about an hour or so this morning. :)

I thought I'd never own this, so I'm chuffed to have it now. :D

£100 Tesco gift card get.

Now to decide what I wants... Been considering getting a new digital camera. Or maybe Red Dead Redemption (But I do have AC: Brotherhood and Donkey Kong to finish first) Shite! So many possibilities.

Hit my next £100 payout from RedBubble. Haven't had chance to cash the last one yet. I am one money makin', T-Shirt selling motherfucker.

Wasn't today but I was too tired to get on the PC yesterday. I got to work some overtime though. This being good because yay extra moolah and it looks good to the big wigs that I have no qualms about working extra time. I then went to my friends house and watched them play DnD until I decided to take a nap on the couch.

Today....my mom made oatmeal for breakfast, it was pretty damn good.

God my life is boring.

Tryin' to make space and sell some books. Mate offered me £20 for a bunch of pratchett books even after I said "you can have them for a couple of pints." Win!

Nothing that will happen to me today...but during the next (hopefully) five days.

I'm going to Hamburg to take part in several tests...more specifically: These tests will decide whether I'll get the chance to become an air traffic controller.

I'm excited, a bit nervous and god damn it I'm excited.

I've been working out my financial status, and it works out that if i only spend the JSA and touch my own money once a month (due to phonebill and other smaller bills) i can last roughly 4 months before i run out of money. Pretty neat, thank-fully i don't have anything to buy).

All good, all good i say really.

Limped to a LittleBigPlanet event to get a LBP2 t-shirt, a nice little demo from some media molecule guys, a few levels of LBP2, a sackboy figurine and €10 gamestop voucher. Not too bad.

My friend who I went travelling with last summer and I have agreed on Operation InterRail Mk.II, scheduled for summer 2012! :D

The proposed, expanded 6 week route is: Lisbon-Madrid-Barcelona-Nice-Florence-Rome-Dubrovnik-Budapest-Olomouc-Prague-Munich-Cologne-Berlin-Copenhagen-Stockholm.

I'd better get saving!

(Before anyone says 'you missed out X', last summer was Paris-Nice-Florence-Rome-Venice-Munich-Prague-Berlin-Brussels-Amsterdam over 3 weeks. The best 3 weeks of my life to date.)

Edited by The fish