NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Wow, what was that like?

Weird, it was like our office had a little fit and then jumped in the air. Only lasted about 10 seconds but apparently it's a small one before a bigger one.

A girl with a chest like that (or lack thereof) shouldn't wear stuff like that.

She most certainly should, I think that might be the best thing I've seen all day.

Seriously you PSP mother fuckers need to buy Disgaea, I promise you. You get to make your own characters with weird and awesome names.

Chair I think you particularly would like it as it is incredibly similar to Heroclix in a lot of ways. It is so fucking badass. Watch some youtube videos.

I recieved my xmas present off my g/f today, She lives in Oz and we are planning a holiday to USA. She only went and paid for my flights to orlando and back!!!!!

If you can't get it up, you're going to be in serious trouble...

Seriously you PSP mother fuckers need to buy Disgaea, I promise you. You get to make your own characters with weird and awesome names.

Chair I think you particularly would like it as it is incredibly similar to Heroclix in a lot of ways. It is so fucking badass. Watch some youtube videos.

Disgaea is my idea of Hell.

Well, I'm convinced. :p

Well, I'm convinced. :p

Yeah but...there is a choice of 6 colours per character if you unlock them too! And with the different things you can equip it adds so many options.

I love creating Winged creatures...

Disgaea_-_Imp_Sprite.png

Their movement is already the highest of all classes, I love equipping three pairs of shoes and making them be able to move AGES away. Love. The character design is fantastic and its so so so fun, and it is BY FAR the most amusing game I've ever played. It is very funny.

Disgaea fans need to come in here and back me up. I know Dan Dare loves it, and I'm sure many folk hold his opinion in as high-a-regard as I do.

I'm a huge fan. Bought some model gacha toys and also a really REALLY nice "Art of Disgaea 2" hardback.

Love this shit/;.

Its right up there with DKC and Uncharted as my favourite game franchises.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You wouldn't like it either if you were forced to play Valkyrie Profile for two months.

I can't actually look at a DS now without feeling a little bit ill.

I came up with awesome names. Seriously. Check it out.

(My Winged ones;) ~Wanted them to all have surnames~

Terra Uberna

Venquin Moon

Jespa Flint

Kutoko Sauce

Xyla Amaretto

Zenso Compost

Yeah but...there is a choice of 6 colours per character if you unlock them too! And with the different things you can equip it adds so many options.

I love creating Winged creatures...

Disgaea_-_Imp_Sprite.png

Their movement is already the highest of all classes, I love equipping three pairs of shoes and making them be able to move AGES away. Love. The character design is fantastic and its so so so fun, and it is BY FAR the most amusing game I've ever played. It is very funny.

Disgaea fans need to come in here and back me up. I know Dan Dare loves it, and I'm sure many folk hold his opinion in as high-a-regard as I do.

I'm a huge fan. Bought some model gacha toys and also a really REALLY nice "Art of Disgaea 2" hardback.

Love this shit/;.

Its right up there with DKC and Uncharted as my favourite game franchises.

I'll never play it, but I love when people love off-the-beaten-track stuff, so its fine.

I have been considering checking out Disgaea once I've finished my current games, but now that I know that ReZ likes the series, I kind of don't want to anymore just to bug him. Oh, what a dilemma.

Went to see a couple of films with a house mate, and then decided to grab a quick drink in between. However, forgetting I hadn't eaten all day, I became horrendously tipsy. The film was a little surreal. Still, haven't laughed that much in the cinema for months.

But seriously, go and see The Next Three Days/Love and Other Drugs. Both were lovely.

What was it like man?

Pretty much the best thing I've ever eaten, I'll definitely go back for more.

I just had a kfc double down burger!

Oh My Shit....

It's a mission of mine to have one of these!

that is amazing. calorie count on that must be just.... wonderful :)

Pretty much the best thing I've ever eaten' date=' I'll definitely go back for more.[/quote']

Please film a video review. It would make my life complete.

More of a best thing to happen yesterday but.... I watched Wall-E for the first time. :heart: No idea why I waited so long to watch it but it was awesome. So, so, so good.

Managed to find an unsecured router in the building for the course I'm on so I can still keep an eye on you guys.