NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

I lucked out big time, randomly got the idea to try and unlock my dvd players region. Tried years ago and failed, within a minute of google and testing I done it. My DVD player is free of its region enconded slavery!

Was privileged to watch the film Botched today. Greatest film I've seen this year (hurp)

A conversation on SPAMBOTs facebook about lunchboxes is.....the best thing to happen to me all year.

lunchbox.jpg

Literally made my day...the other day. I found out that Lady Gaga's new album is coming out May 23, the very same date of my birthday.

It's fate :love:

(I really should work on making my fanaticism more introverted...)

Edited by Frank

Yesssss. I got an email from Dell. They gave me the 17th of January for n00 laptop. Now its been moved to 5th January!

And I had a yummy hangover fry up this morning with my sister after an awesome evening out :) Jagerbombs!!! yeo! :D

I started my new job today! Shit's crazy. First the editor gave me Civilisation V to review, which meant I had to play it all day. So that was awesome. Then they told me that everyone in the company is going to get a free iPad bought for them by the company (win!) and THEN they gave me some £250 headphones to use while I played Civ V, which they said I could keep because they were review kit that nobody wanted. Basically my day was busy, but an epic, epic win.

I started my new job today! Shit's crazy. First the editor gave me Civilisation V to review, which meant I had to play it all day. So that was awesome. Then they told me that everyone in the company is going to get a free iPad bought for them by the company (win!) and THEN they gave me some £250 headphones to use while I played Civ V, which they said I could keep because they were review kit that nobody wanted. Basically my day was busy, but an epic, epic win.

You lucky bastard! :p

Not much has happened today. I believe the best thing would be that I can now solve the first two layers of a Rubik's Cube without needing to look up the algorithms. :)

I genuinely couldn't believe it. It was mental. The only bad thing to happen to me today was that I have a bit of a headache due to too much AWESOME

Nintendohnut officially has the best job ever. I'm surprised he didn't get a free puppy, but I guess they have to save something for tomorrow!

As for me, I discovered that I have way more money in my wallet than I thought. Now to resist the urge to spend it all...

I started my new job today! Shit's crazy. First the editor gave me Civilisation V to review, which meant I had to play it all day. So that was awesome. Then they told me that everyone in the company is going to get a free iPad bought for them by the company (win!) and THEN they gave me some headphones to use while I played Civ V, which they said I could keep because they were review kit that nobody wanted. Basically my day was busy, but an epic, epic win.

That's fantastic Nintendohnut, and I thought I was having a good day. Got my hands on Civilisation V today too.

Nintendohnut has gone from one of my favourite posters to one of my least favourite posters in the space of thirty seconds.

That's fantastic Nintendohnut, and I thought I was having a good day. Got my hands on Civilisation V today too.

Wait, didn't you vote for Civ in the best PC game of the year thread? :laughing:

And goddamnit Nintendohnut, stop making my life seem even more shit.

back on my good eating and i feel a million times better. yay :)

and my new laptop (and minecraft playage!!!) is coming tomorrow, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Nintendohnut has gone from one of my favourite posters to one of my least favourite posters in the space of thirty seconds.

:weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep: :weep::weep::weep:

Wait, didn't you vote for Civ in the best PC game of the year thread? :laughing:

Sorry :( I did actually do some work as well. It was just a good first day! :)

Let's all lynch him for making us all feel shit!

jokes, glad your job is so rad ;)

Didn't play a PC game all year, knew I was going to get this though. Know what it entails. Only thing I could vote for.

Didn't play a PC game all year, knew I was going to get this though. Know what it entails. Only thing I could vote for.

Or you could have just been honest and not voted.

You're homeless, repulsive and your girlfriend is only with you because she was dared to by Freddie Prince Jr.

Your life is shit.

My friend texted me today telling me she fell off her bike yesterday. She hit her head. Reason I'm happy is that I got so frustrated at her not wearing a goddamn helmet that last week I gave her one.

Things go wrong when people don't listen to me.

Seriously though, they're rad.

There is a whole in your plane.

Also Nintendohnut I have calmed down and my hatred for you has turned into respect. :D

I upgraded to upper class for my flight home, currently I'm awaiting smoked salmon and scrambled eggs in the virgin clubhouse.

I upgraded to upper class for my flight home' date=' currently I'm awaiting smoked salmon and scrambled eggs in the virgin clubhouse.[/quote']

*glare*

:weep: