NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Yeah. The one I got the headphones from is great. I searched about 4 in a day once to find a pair of Biggles style goggles. I was on a trip to pick up a car part from quite a distance away and I found a few antique shops on the way. None of them had any goggles, so as a last chance I tried my usual one. They had some. It's a great place for battered old stuff. They've got an army telephone in there I want. It's the sort that comes in it's own metal case. They also have a zoomed rifle scope in there. Bit pricey for me though. Might still get it though...

Carrots, cucumbers and zucchinis by any chance?

It was actually about Mario Kart and Hello Kitty DS games for the cousins, as well as a Subway Roll and a thermal shirt.

‎"Due to worsening weather conditions, roads running through the campus are dangerous and staff and students should not venture out of university buildings until further notice. Staff and students who are not on campus are advised to stay at home."

Official email from the Uni.

Thankfully I'm not on campus yet! An actual real snow day from uni (i.e. not a pretend one where you see its snowing and don't bother going in)!

I've planned another movie night with the girl I fancy around Christmas! :D Since nothing happened last time, I'm hoping I can convey the message this time around that I'm interested in more than just being friends. I'm unsure whether I should just be straight with her. I don't want to ruin anything. Yet the subtle hint method just doesn't seem to be working, and I'm tired of being in the dark about it. Here's hoping I have a bit more nerve this time around! :D

I've planned another movie night with the girl I fancy around Christmas! :D Since nothing happened last time, I'm hoping I can convey the message this time around that I'm interested in more than just being friends. I'm unsure whether I should just be straight with her. I don't want to ruin anything. Yet the subtle hint method just doesn't seem to be working, and I'm tired of being in the dark about it. Here's hoping I have a bit more nerve this time around! :D

I think you know what you need to do.

She knows, just the hinting away isn't good enough for her.

I'm not even going to the cinema with her! :p If you don't mean what I think you mean, this'll just look silly.

So what's this movie night?

Btw it still works in a night in. It's also cheaper.

Danny; don't you dare just say "hey listen, I really want to tell you something. I like you." If you're going to be 'honest' about it then just don't be blunt. Just take your time, try and do more stuff with her more frequently.

Do it Danny. Do it for us.

I think you know what you need to do.

Where's the King of V when we need him!

Thanks man!

Did you take the Dannyboy subtlety approach or opt for something a bit less tactless? Or did she come to you rather than the other way round?

Oh it was really easy, I hardly did anything. They just professed their feelings.

I'll let you guess what sex from the behaviour.

Danny; don't you dare just say "hey listen, I really want to tell you something. I like you." If you're going to be 'honest' about it then just don't be blunt. Just take your time, try and do more stuff with her more frequently.

The thing is I don't live close to her, so we don't get to see each other that often. It'll be better when I move closer to her in about half a year, but who knows how things are looking then? I know being blunt and rushing things is hardly the best way to do it, but I'm not exactly a master tactician at this game. Basically, any advice will be welcomed with open arms. :heh:

Also, I have no idea if she knows, thinks about it, feels the same, is unsure or just plain in the dark about it. All I know is I like her and have been building a fairly good friendship with her for a while with attempted hints at more than friendship that may or may not have been obvious to her. Some of my close friends have detected it, but has she?

A stunning concept, considering I'm fascinated by gender.

A stunning concept, considering I'm fascinated by gender.

I was wondering what responses people would give to that. See what people think about roles and such.

Oh it was really easy, I hardly did anything. They just professed their feelings.

Male, women never make things easy.