NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

[to tellyn] oi! Still not as awesome as my day :P

I was going to add, still not as awesome as a newborn infant to mould in your image. :santa: Congratulations, Uncle Seven!

On my way to work I drove past a class of school kids who must have been 7-9ish. As I went by they all stopped and cheered shouting various cool things about my car. There was also a hot teacher for me to browse as I went. A very enjoyable start to the day.

I got my US Visa which means my move to San Francisco and new job is all set to go! Very happy and excited!

A friend of my cousin (who bought one of my rings) now wants the same ring as well. Yay!

And I might be designing a New Year's card for a local company. Double yay!

My friends and I drunkenly watching Batman and Robin (1997), quoting lines before they happened.

Genuinely one of my favourite films.

"My VINES have a CRUSH on YOU"

Although I haven't been offered the job I wanted, they have given me a second interview for tuesday.

Silver lining.

Although I haven't been offered the job I wanted, they have given me a second interview for tuesday.

Silver lining.

Good luck with that! Hope you get the job this time! =)

Jim is coming today, whoo! That is good because it means I can finally watch some X-Files again! Dududu dudu! *whistles the tune*

D'aww at the pair of you.

It's fine I shall rock their socks off once again, she liked me a lot first time round, I'll just be even more amazing!

Holy Goat Comics just opened 20 seconds from the main Uni building, and where I get the bus hom everyday. I saw the sign for it the otherday, but it was shuttered - I assumed I just started at uni as this shop had closed. But I walked past it today and went in about an hour after it first opened! A bit bare bones (the guy's waiting on the weekly comics to be delivered) but so stun. All clean and white, and playing my FAVOURITE BTAS episode on a big screen. The guy was so friendly and says he wants it to be both the anti-forbidden planet and the anti-musty comic shop.

I'm in love.

Edited by Paj!

I thanked it because that's awesome, but my heart is still with the only tiny forbidden planet in sheffield.

We could use some more comic shops around the country. Apparently my local one is the only one left in Oxfordshire these days. Its still a bit expensive there but they at least have some of the more harder to find trades.

The whole day's been pretty nice today :)

Got up at 7, usually it's like 2 for a Saturday, and went to town to go to this study center. Don't worry, it gets better :p

So yeah, just had a great time while I was on lunch with friends in SuperMac's. The sun was blazing as well which added to the whole nice today thingy. Happy with the study I got done.

Took the train to a few places today as well. It's officially my favorite way to travel :D

Oh, plus! I'm on Mid-Term for the week...woo ^o^

Come on people, more happy stuff in here, get your bums in here and write. I refuse to let my thread die.

- My parents took me out for a meal last night

- New book and shoes today :D

Been procrastinating for the entire day

WOOOOOOOO

Enthusiastic enough? :p

Bard is giving me a theory lecture on Facebook. Now I'm off to my friend's to vegetate watching Battlestar Galactica.

A good day.

Today I attended a class when no-one else I knew did, because they were lazy and I've just bought fish and chips.

Yay :)

I got a B3 for a lab report which I felt I had done pretty poorly. Rather happy with it. I don't think I'll ever be able to get an A so I'm more than happy to see a B on my work.

Saying that though, this was the first time they really enforced a 2000 word limit on writing a report (previously, they just wanted a report so I'd write 3000-4000 words) so now that I know what I can and can't do with the word limit and the small areas where I went wrong, I can push forward for a higher B grade and potentially an A.