NEurope
Retro_Link

The Dark Knight Rises (Spoilers inside, enter at own risk)

Yeahh... you might need to turn your brightness up a bit ;)

A think an eye test will do.

me_1418.jpg

:blush:

It's behind a pillar.

facepalm-300x197.jpg

Cheers for clearing that up 30 minutes after my stupidity had been established. :hug:

Nice to see her costume from the side, looks decent.

I wonder what'll happen with her hair/mask. She did have a costume with her hair out for the majority of the 90's/her solo comic book.

1-1.jpg

We should have all expected a much more grounded costume anyway, not one along the lines of something stiched together out of pieces of leather. Just as I wouldn't expect this catwoman to have 9 lives, or be a crazy/brought back to life by cats lady.

I'd imagine her name will have been given to her by the citizens of Gotham or something from the way she prowls the rooftops and from her athletic ability or something more along those lines.

No leather, no lives, no craziness, no cats, but I definitely expect to see some goggles before the credits roll.

Cheers for clearing that up 30 minutes after my stupidity had been established. :hug:
Yeah, accidently left the reply window open a while, and forgot to check whether anyone else had replied or not xDDD

I'd imagine her name will have been given to her by the citizens of Gotham or something from the way she prowls the rooftops and from her athletic ability or something more along those lines.

The mentally unstable/deranged/filth-covered woman with no teeth who wanders around the area I live laughing to herself has been christened 'Catwoman' by my sister and I, not because of the comic character, but because she has long conversations with cats, and insists on feeding them whatever it is she keeps in her shopping bag.

A promo shot...

tumblr_lph8nlBBlo1qiy7aco1_1280_595.jpg

It's basically more a Black Widow style outfit.

Looks like it comes with a built in parachute or something like that. *base jumping*

Quite like it, and I'm sure it'll look better in the film too.

Edited by Retro_Link

More photos:

cat_edited.jpg

If Catwoman is riding the bat-pod does this make it the cat-pod? :P

I would still like to hink that cat woman is still going to have a mask with some 'ears'.

As even in Nolans universe of more 'serious' styles he still left Batman with ears so i can't see why he would decide to not give her any.

It is possible that in that above scene Batman is dealing with Bane/fight/whatever and Catman comes along and nicks his bike!

Details on Catwoman

When you run a website like Batman-News.com, you get sent tips and “scoops” almost every day. I do my best to filter out the BS, and just deliver news from reliable sources here. Back in June I received a tip from a source claiming to know details about Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises. One of the things mentioned was “she steals the Batpod” and at the time, I thought that sounded too cool to be true. Well, now Warner Bros. has officially released a picture of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman on top of the Batpod, which means there’s probably some truth in that report I received. Here it is in full… if you’re avoiding details about Catwoman’s backstory, you may not want to continue.

"Catwoman is apparently one of the most well written characters we’ve seen in these movies so far and she could potentially steal the show the way Heath Ledger did last time. She does some cool stuff in the movie like jumping out of windows and stealing the Batpod. Her back story is that she has a history of abuse and works as a stripper and is also a pickpocket."

And if you weren’t blown away by Anne Hathaway’s Catwoman costume, don’t worry. A completely separate source informed me that Catwoman will be wearing a cowl at some point in The Dark Knight Rises. I’m not as confident in this source yet, so I’m passing this info along for the sake of discussion. As always this should be taken as rumor until it’s proven to be official, but I have no reason to doubt the accuracy in the first report regarding Selina Kyle’s backstory.

I just don't like her having her hair out. Catwoman in Batman Returns was awesome and Michelle Pfeiffer pulled the whole feline thing off perfectly.

catwoman-michelle-pfeiffer-.jpg

tumblr_lolkolqmzE1qkhcyho1_400.gif

I don't want tackiness in Nolan's version. I'm guessing the man himself doesn't either.

This 'trilogy' will likely turn out to be incredible and I honestly think a shit design like that would tarnish the thing.

Go Nolan I say, he knows what he's doing!

I don't want tackiness in Nolan's version. I'm guessing the man himself doesn't either.

But that's what the Joker was!? tacky and "crappy" looking worn out clothes and uneven makeup.

But it didn't look like melodramatic wank. I wouldn't have described it as tacky myself.

Are we talking about Pfeiffer's performance, costume or both?

Because I'm only talking about the costume.