NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
LegoMan1031

Your 'Extra Life' Team Needs You!!

As some of you may be aware there is a few of us from this forum taking part in a gaming event for Charity. Thread describing said event can be found here: (Feel free to sponser as well...)

http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28427

We will be playing from Saturday morning (16th Oct) right through till sunday morning (we have yet to decide on exact start time).

This thread is for arranging games to meet online (both 360 and ps3) to help us keep playing (Goafer and i will be round Flameboys house)!!

We have not set any times of when we are playing what in stone so anytime at the moment your free and want to play, wether it be Left 4 Dead, Uncharted 2 or any other game... lets get organising!

Anyone interested?

Edited by Mike1988uk
Changed Link

I'll help you guys out by playing some online stuff - give you some online moral support!

I'll try and get online that day, could have a PS3 Gaming Night going.

I'll help you guys out by playing some online stuff - give you some online moral support!

Cheers guys, Any games in particular you would like to play online?

I'll be up for anything really, I just wanna help you guys out and get you over the finishing line :heh:

I'll be up for anything really, I just wanna help you guys out and get you over the finishing line :heh:

hey your in leeds come visit lol!

Were do you stay?

I live in Harrogate its like a half drive/train journey away from Leeds

What games would people like to join us playing. I wanna get playing with as many people as we can so if you say what you wanna play and we can start trying to put times together. I'm thinking for PS3 some uncharted is defintely in order.

I should be able to join in on a game of left for dead 1/2 on the Saturday night.

I'll be online most of the night to offer moral support/take the piss/pwn. I can switch between 360 and PS3, what about some Gears of War 2?

I'll be online most of the night to offer moral support/take the piss/pwn. I can switch between 360 and PS3, what about some Gears of War 2?

Gears would be cool with me mate! How about some MW2 on ps3 as well?

I might be able to jumpin after the gym tonight. So could also be there for a few rounds of gears.

I might be able to jumpin after the gym tonight. So could also be there for a few rounds of gears.

It's tomorrow night we will be playing!

although mike we might end up with time to kill waiting for luke lol! Hows the packing of equipment going?!

although mike we might end up with time to kill waiting for luke lol! Hows the packing of equipment going?!

Oh yeah... Good point!

Ive not started yet, gonna start soon though, been playing games this morning!! lol.

My bad, I considered Saturday morning to be you know from 00:01. My insomnia doesn't usually wear off until around 2am. But might boot up the old box and get some practice in.

Gears would be cool with me mate! How about some MW2 on ps3 as well?

Sounds good to me!

Sign in to follow this