NEurope
Raining_again

Flu vaccine!!

When I look at statistics like that I prefer to look at them as an out of the whole sort of thing. 115431 Infected is far far far less than a single percent of the population, 0.00038477, that's out of 300 million because going to the 307,006,550 that google claims makes the answer go all wonky.

Besides, what Serebii said was a couple of pregnant women. He didn't just say a couple of people.

Yes it does make you better at fighting flu. Doesn't mean you'll never get it is what I'm saying.

That's incorrect. The only deaths attributed to swine flu were in those who had severe pre-existing respiratory and circulatory issues, elderly and there were a couple of cases of pregnant women dying due to it.

There is also the fact that all cleaning supplies kill 99.9% of all bacteria and people aim for completely immaculate sterile houses which prevent the body from building up immunities.

When I look at statistics like that I prefer to look at them as an out of the whole sort of thing. 115431 Infected is far far far less than a single percent of the population, 0.00038477, that's out of 300 million because going to the 307,006,550 that google claims makes the answer go all wonky.

Besides, what Serebii said was a couple of pregnant women. He didn't just say a couple of people.

While that is true, I assumed there would be more than a couple of pregnant women in over 10,000 people. Serebii could still be right.

But he also said no healthy people died, which is wrong.

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

Masturbation also boosts your immune system ;)

Your immune system must be impenetrable then :p