NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
antster1983

Mario Smash Football bundle - only £50! Grab it while you can!

I saw this in an advert in the Daily Mirror today - the GameCube Mario Smash Football bundle - with that nice pearly white GameCube - only £49.99!

I'm going down to Argos tomorrow and hoping they have some in stock. Anyone else who needs another GameCube (like me - mine died a few months ago) should really consider this! :bouncy:

Cubes are SO cheap now....I'm considering getting a 2nd for my Bros room or something. 8 player Mazza Kart?!

WOW. And that pearl white looks great! Now who could i give my black one too? Is Mario smash football 40 quid, if it is then thats amazing, 10 quid for a gamecube! I didnt know they could make em so cheap!

Wow that is cheap,I would buy one but my parents are naggin at me cause of bought to much games recently :P

That sexy white cube is sitting next to my old silver one now!!!

The guy @ argos looked a what i had bought and how much it cost and had a strange look on his face as if he was gonna check it out.... so i left ... FAST

On the site they are ?!?£79.99?!?

And I've always been curious at why nowhere sells Official Cube Controllers

I also brought one. Great bundle, awesome price. Tip: Use the self serve checkouts when possible and select an offer for a free extra controller and memory card on screen. Its a nice pearly white too.

Yeh, but wouldn't a proper matt white, like the 360 be loads nicer? The Cube one is almost silver! It's still gooooooooorrrrgeous though. Just disappointed we never got the China Red one. THAT was nice.

ooooh, i hope its still that price after christmas! if it is im straight there. Ive had my black Gamecube for... i think 3 years, i cant remember, it was the first christmas it came out so ive had it three or four years and when i press open it only goes half way cuse its so worn out. Aaaw, so i mite treat myself :)

Just been to argos and they were back upto £80 in my store, so I traded my purple one in and got one from game instead, nice new pearly white cube for me :p

Noooo! oh well, 80 quid still aint that much compared to the other consoles.

dam i was gonna get one soon,im not really a sport game person but mario smash football looked fun,ive had my lil cube since launch day

Sign in to follow this