NEurope
Daft

Superman: Man of Steel (June 2013)

Damn right, Rachel McAdams is fucking awesome. Both her and Jessica Biel are in my top (15 or so) mega sexy uber boner ladies actually.

I was joking. It would amuse me, though.

Ive always found her just a "meh" actress. I dont remember hating her in any movies but not particularly liking her in anything either. Plus I dont find her attractive so she doesnt even have that to draw me in.

Agreed, maybe I should have said 'would be a bad choice'.

Jessica Biel is awful.

Ellen Page for Lois Lane. lol

Page is too short. She's ace, but she's a midget. That guy playing Supes is fookin huge, so it'd look even sillier.

Page is too short. She's ace, but she's a midget. That guy playing Supes is fookin huge, so it'd look even sillier.

I was joking.

didnt-you-get-the-memo1.png?w=300&h=156

3 considered for 'Superman' female lead

With Henry Cavill set as the Man of Steel, Warner Bros. has set a short list of contenders for "Superman's" femme lead.

Alice Eve, Diane Kruger and Rosamund Pike are the three thesps being considered for the role, whose identity hasn't been disclosed -- but it's not Lois Lane.

Eve has the most modest resume, but has seen her profile grow in the last year after starring in Paramount's "She's Out of My League."

Pike has been on Hollywood's radar since her turn as a Bond girl in "Die Another Day" and has since had several supporting roles, including "An Education" and "Barney's Version."

Kruger has had significant leads in both "National Treasure" pics, "Troy" and "Inglourious Basterds" -- but this would mark one of her most high-profile roles.

Studio is also in the midst of a search for a "Superman" villain. Zack Snyder is directing from a script by David Goyer with Christopher Nolan producing. Studio is looking to start production this summer with a December 2012 release date.

All three thesps are repped by UTA. Eve is also repped by Untitled and Pike by Magnolia Entertainment.

dianekrugerx.jpg

I want Diane Kruger as Lana Lang.

Not Rosamund Pike! Just something about her.

Not sure about the other 2 either tbh. Looking at pictures of them, you can tell they have a very clear type in mind. Blonde/Strong bone structure.

Looking at pictures of them, you can tell they have a very clear type in mind. Blonde/Strong bone structure.

Supergirl?

Talk based on what? Rumours will bounce around all the time, but I really doubt Snyder will go back to using villains from the Donner films after trying to make this a detachment from those. Of coures you might find me eating these words....

Its some Doctor Strange bad guy. Couldn't remember her name this morning....its similar to Ursa though. I can't even remember her name now. So stunning though. Like so cheap (80 points) with incapacitate, high def from range and ranged combat expert for 4 damage! Such a queen back in the day.

Its some Doctor Strange bad guy. Couldn't remember her name this morning....its similar to Ursa though. I can't even remember her name now. So stunning though. Like so cheap (80 points) with incapacitate, high def from range and ranged combat expert for 4 damage! Such a queen back in the day.

That is UMAR, you'd do well to remember it.

The one brave enough to take on Silver Surfer and do it well. [/reference for Chair]

That is UMAR, you'd do well to remember it.

The one brave enough to take on Silver Surfer and do it well. [/reference for Chair]

Actually she fought Silver Surfer in the comics as well.

I wasnt sure where to put this as I couldnt see a Smallville thread and I didnt think it'd be worth setting up a thread just for this soooo for those interested.

Spoilered even though its not really a spoiler atall.

Michael Rosenbaum will be back to reprise his role as Lex Luthor in the season finale of Smallville

“I’m delighted to return for the series finale,†Rosenbaum tells TVLine exclusively. “I’m simply doing it for all of the fans out there who made Smallville the great success it is. I appreciate all of their passion, their relentlessness, and even their threats. Ha ha.â€

http://www.tvline.com/2011/02/smallville-michael-rosenbaum-back-for-series-finale/

Edited by bryanee