NEurope
Diageo

Justin Bieber vs. the World, Hitler and Puberty

Well at least you didn't get the Justin Beiber ones.

You misspelt Bieber.

Edited by Ashley

You should be ashamed that you noticed.

I'm not, I like Justin Bieber. :p

Might as well go all the way then. I like his music, I think he's cute. And I really like his hair.

Justin Bieber has a weird pig nose.

About my only response to Bieber.

Well that and its amusing that the Tea Party movement took offence at his inclusion in a CSI episode because they thought it was a swipe at them. Silly...everyone involved really.

Well that and its amusing that the Tea Party movement took offence at his inclusion in a CSI episode because they thought it was a swipe at them. Silly...everyone involved really.

Wait, what?

Might as well go all the way then. I like his music, I think he's cute. And I really like his hair.

fvvh3a.jpg

Wait, what?

Justin Bieber was in the season premiere of CSI playing a domestic terrorist (yes, a domestic terrorist) who blew up a police funeral due to dissatisfaction with the health care reform and Obama government. The Tea Party took this as a swipe at them, although I think they now realised they were being stupid dicks and apologised (about the Bieber thing, they've yet to realise they're stupid dicks in general).

Justin Bieber was in the season premiere of CSI playing a domestic terrorist (yes, a domestic terrorist) who blew up a police funeral due to dissatisfaction with the health care reform and Obama government. The Tea Party took this as a swipe at them, although I think they now realised they were being stupid dicks and apologised (about the Bieber thing, they've yet to realise they're stupid dicks in general).

Well if they'd asked him to play a foreign terrorist then he wouldn't have understood his role.

I want to see that!

I have a love for Justin Bieber in the same way that I have a love for Ashley Tisdale. To start with, I watched a few of his video's to see how bad they were, for the irony and all that jazz but as time went by... his songs stuck, he grew on me and I didn't understand where all the hate came from. He's quite funny in a ditzy and "I know everybody hates me" kind of way so I can't see why he's hated more than say... Miley Cyrus, who is completely up herself and lets admit, has even more annoying songs than Bieber. Sadly for him, everyone takes the piss out of him for having 'that hair' and assumes he is gay.

Oh man, I'm sticking up for Justin Bieber on a Nintendo forum, anyone would have thought i'm a 12 year old girl - Being a 19 year old lad just makes me feel like a paedophile.

Admittedly though, his acting is shocking :heh:

You misspelt Bieber.

I almost thanked that thinking it was a reference to Justin Long on Jimmy Kimmel showing a conversation he had with someone he didn't know, and his spelling was atrocious.....then the other person corrected him for spelling Bieber wrong. His iPhone was also Jailbroken.

I'd post the link but it's been removed due to a Disney copyright claim(?!) and I can't be arsed to find a different link.

I almost thanked that thinking it was a reference to Justin Long on Jimmy Kimmel showing a conversation he had with someone he didn't know, and his spelling was atrocious.....then the other person corrected him for spelling Bieber wrong. His iPhone was also Jailbroken.

I'd post the link but it's been removed due to a Disney copyright claim(?!) and I can't be arsed to find a different link.

Kimmel is on ABC, owned by the Mouse. And you know how networks don't like their clips appearing on youtube.

I don't see why you have to hate him just because you don't like his music.

I don't like a lot of music most people love, I still don't hate the band. I just know it's not my style.

I don't like Justin Bieber's voice and I hate his acting (that video is just horrible) and, I got to be honest, I don't see why people like him. I very honestly thought he was twelve years old until one of his fangirls (my mate's sister who's 17) shouted that he was 16 (I had a laugh and called her a paedo :p)

But yeah, I don't see the fascination, he doesn't have a great voice and he has no acting talent and he's not really that good-looking...why do girls like him?

I don't like Justin Bieber's voice and I hate his acting (that video is just horrible) and, I got to be honest, I don't see why people like him. I very honestly thought he was twelve years old until one of his fangirls (my mate's sister who's 17) shouted that he was 16 (I had a laugh and called her a paedo :p)

But yeah, I don't see the fascination, he doesn't have a great voice and he has no acting talent and he's not really that good-looking...why do girls like him?

Are you asking why people have a different opinion to you? He is not liked because of his acting skills anyway. He doesn't act ever.

Clearly with the amount he sold, he does have a good voice, and people find him good looking.

Clearly with the amount he sold, he does have a good voice

The two don't go hand in hand. To think they did is silly.

Anyway. I haven't spent enough of my time listening to Justin Beiber to form a proper opinion, other than that his songs I have heard are neither entertaining, particularly catchy, witty, or otherwise possessing of a hook I'd be interested in. Ke$ha has an angle, I don't know what Justin Beiber has. Apart from a bad haircut. I have a feeling I'm not the market for Beiber though.

For ages I had heard the name "Justin Beiber" but I had no idea who he was. I had also heard some really annoying songs from a 12-year-old girl. It wasn't until months later that I realised that that 12-year-old girl was actually that utterly random name that was terrorizing Twitter.

The two don't go hand in hand. To think they did is silly.

People hardly buy his music because they don't like it. To them he has a good voice, even if you don't agree.