NEurope
Dante

Tales of the Abyss

Does the 3DS version include Japanese voices?

Not that I am aware of, but I have this on the PS2, plus thanks to some time and effort of some people and having a chipped PS2 I was able to gain a copy of Tales of the Abyss End sub but with Jap audio.

227839420.gif

Yeah you would think that, but if you listen to the Japanese voice for tear, you will get a woody :heh:

Does the 3DS version include Japanese voices?

You were onto that quick, Ike. :laughing:

You were onto that quick, Ike. :laughing:

Haha :P

That's not why I asked :laughing

Honest!

What does everyone make of this game so far? Currently waiting for my copy from amazon :)

I was enjoying it, Goron 3, but haven't played it since my last post (because I started Skyward Sword). If it helps, I found it much easier to get into than a lot of other RPGs. Can't see myself having many problems with it.

What does everyone make of this game so far? Currently waiting for my copy from amazon :)

I like it. Hopefully you'll be able to read my review of it soon.

hats going on with this game's stock shortages? i can't find it anywhere

Amazon,GAME,Gamestation,Shopto,Gamestop (who have it cheapest at £27) all have it as out of stock, Play has it listed as not released until 25th Jan 2012 :hmm:

EDIT: LOL just checked ebay, cheapest was £55 most expensive was £99

:laughing:

Edited by Agent Gibbs

I've never understood why Namco games (and some Capcom ones) have such a small print run, when there is always more demand for them, without fail. All that happens is that people who want it have to pay full price for a 2nd-hand one, whereas if they printed more, Namco would get all the money.

well its depressing, i wasn't going to buy it until after Christmas, but i realized i had some spare cash and could afford it.....at a reasonable price, not ebay prices.

i'll just have to keep my eyes open

I've been aware of these stock shortages for a while now and have been trying to acquire a copy but to no avail... it's a long-shot but if anyone happens to have the game - or a second copy of it - then I'd be willing to trade my second copy of Xenoblade Chronicles for it.

No big deal if not, I'll just keep checking online until I manage to get one. :)

Jesus I just tried looking for this online and Play.com has it down for "release" on the 27th of Jan :heh:

Glad I got mine before there were none left! Not even going to get round to playing til early Feb but at least I know it's waiting for me.

Glad I got mine before there were none left! Not even going to get round to playing til early Feb but at least I know it's waiting for me.

Yeah, I haven't got around to playing my copy yet either. I watched the intro and then put it back in it's box for later. :D

I've not played much of my copy, but then again I've had fuck all spare time lately with work, studying, books and Mario Kart. I'm glad I've had experience with Bandai Namco printing issues before, because I knew I had to pre-order it straight away to be assured a copy.

All I can suggest to the guys still looking is to choose one very reliable website and pre-order/stock alert it. To be fair to the guys, there isn't a very large market for Tales games compared to the other big RPG titles and there isn't a digital distribution method available to them.

8 hours in, just got Luke home and setting off again.

I don't trust Van.

This thing has stock shortages? I was thinking to pick it up, but with other great games about atm possibly waiting til it comes down a bit. Am I likely to be able to find it in 3-6 months for even a reasonable price??

It's sold out everywhere, I think very few retail stores are actually stocking it. Play.com has preorders for 27th January, I'm guessing that when they're expecting a second shipment.

I don't think the game will be easy to find in 3 months, probably impossible after 6. It's hard to get now.

well i had a stock notification from GAME at 10.08pm saturday night, i didn't check my emails until 10am sunday....... No stock on GAME, they surely didn't sell out that fast? surely its ebay scalpers buying them now to make a fast buck?

might pre-order on play and shopto in hopes of eventually getting a copy

Anyone who thought there would much in the way of stock for the game were clearly unfamiliar with the history of Tales of... games in Europe.

I tried 5 different stores on the day of release and none had them in so as soon as I got home, I just placed an order straight away on the only place I saw as having any stock - which was Amazon. I don't even know why I took the chance really - my local GAME stores have never stocked any of the games in the series.

I've not played it yet but it's good to know it's safe in my hands.

Where is the

Sword Dancer? Think I might have at least missed its first appearance?

If it's who I think you're on about Ike, after you do one of the spooky mansions near the beginning a black sword appears at the entrance, talk to it and it'll ask if you wanna battle.

Took me a few tries but I managed to fist his ass.