NEurope
Dante

Tales of the Abyss

Strange, I cancelled my Sonic Generations and Skyward Sword orders using it before unless they've broken it again since then.

Saturday's not too bad since I won't be playing it yet anyway, but on the other hand, I'd feel better knowing I've got a copy since like the guy said, it's Namco Bandai. Not that I' expecting it to disappear in the next couple of weeks.

Just popped over to Shopto and checked my order, it's now processing and have seen the little picture of my item all packed away. What service! :D

If GAME didn't get their shipment then Gameplay didn't either, luckily it was easy enough to cancel the Gameplay pre-order, just did it like 20 minutes ago and got the confirmation of the cancel 10 minutes later. Placed an order with Shopto like 15 minutes ago and got the dispatch notice 5 minutes ago. Shame yours didn't go so smoothly H-o-T.

Times like this make me wonder why I go elsewhere to buy my games when ShopTo always get me my orders almost always next day and my pre-orders 1-3 days early. Truly are a great online game retailer.

Times like this make me wonder why I go elsewhere to buy my games when ShopTo always get me my orders almost always next day and my pre-orders 1-3 days early. Truly are a great online game retailer.

Does ShopTo give you a recorded delivery option? Because I'm considering jumping ship from Amazon with their lack of affordable postage options.

Noooo. Looks like Shopto sold out :(

That's unfortunate mate. Couldn't have sold out more than 30 minutes ago, that's when I got my order in.

Does ShopTo give you a recorded delivery option? Because I'm considering jumping ship from Amazon with their lack of affordable postage options.

I'm not too sure on that, it could depend on where you are ordering from but on this order I couldn't have recorded 1st Class delivery and I live in the UK. Though the option has been available to me before the change in the delivery options. Sorry I can't give a more definitive answer.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

That's unfortunate mate. Couldn't have sold out more than 30 minutes ago, that's when I got my order in.

Just got an e-mail from GAME confirming my order that they usually send before processing the order so now I'm confused :confused:.

Just got an e-mail from GAME confirming my order that they usually send before processing the order so now I'm confused :confused:.

Who knows, they may just have gotten a shipment in I would guess?

I'm a bit worried reading some of the posts of this thread...is this game going to be really hard to find after a week or so? If so, what sites have it in stock? I was going to wait until after my January exams to get it :/

GAME order shipped after all. That GAME rep talked out at least 1 person out of a sale for no reason and nearly lost a second one.

This month sure isn't kind to my wallet. I can't put this on hold, with never having played it before and most people saying it's just as good as ToS or even better makes it a must have for me. Sry Sonic you'll have to wait :(

I'm a bit worried reading some of the posts of this thread...is this game going to be really hard to find after a week or so? If so, what sites have it in stock? I was going to wait until after my January exams to get it :/

Best bet would be to pick it up ASAP. It's a Namco Bandai game which usually have a really low print.

GAME order shipped after all. That GAME rep talked out at least 1 person out of a sale for no reason and nearly lost a second one.

Yup. It's not really his fault though, he went and asked around about the shipment, so clearly nobody had a clue when it would arrive. Must have arrived just after I phoned. :)

Yeah I just got mine from Gameplay.com I haven't ordered from them in a while so to find it was delivered through Parcel Force was a surprise.

It isn't listed on there anymore I now have 2 copies but for £27.99 it's all good, apologies to those who missed out on this extra copy if you buy from Shopto who seem to have received limited stock, I'lll have to send it back now. Amazon still has it in stock apparently but £34.99 is pretty expensive. I hope the port was worth the wait all these years, a readable font and no major glitches.

Edited by The-Ironflame

My God this game plays EXACTLY like the PS2 version. Even the voices in it are the same nothing has been changed, nothing. I do not know if that's a good thing or not.

Positive though, faster loading, PS2 one was a joke when it came to loading times.

It isn't listed on there anymore I now have 2 copies but for £27.99 it's all good, apologies to those who missed out on this extra copy if you buy from Shopto who seem to have received limited stock, I'lll have to send it back now.
Could sell it to someone on here?

I'm not sure what the fuck is up with Royal Mail but it didn't arrive today. In stead, Super Mario 3D Land decided to show up, a fucking week after it was dispatched by first class.

If it doesn't arrive tomorrow I'm going to freak.. just what the hell am I paying first class for if it takes a week to arrive? Yesterday Amazon dispatched some books I ordered by the free super saver delivery option (3-5 working days) and it arrived today. Just.. wow.

About 2 hours in, will play a fair bit more before I start on the review.

To remix a quote from Beverly Hills Cop 2:

"Don't think talk Axel Mieu! It makes my dick itch!"

I'll just buy all my games from ShopTo from now on. Arrived less than 24 hours after I ordered it.

Depending on how long mine takes from Amazon, I may just stop ordering online until the end of the Christmas season. It seems to be Royal Mail at fault for my packages arriving so damn late.

I got Skyward Sword, Mario 3D Land and Tales of Abyss all from Amazon and they've all arrived on release day.

My God this game plays EXACTLY like the PS2 version. Even the voices in it are the same nothing has been changed, nothing. I do not know if that's a good thing or not.

Positive though, faster loading, PS2 one was a joke when it came to loading times.

Probably why there have been no reviews yet. I must admit, it was making me suspicious. Oh well, I was going to buy it anyway.

Only ordered this yesterday from GAME and it arrived today. Going to save it until I've played Skyward Sword though.