NEurope
Dante

Tales of the Abyss

It's such a relief, I need my Tales fix and this will be just the thing to suppress the craving till Graces F comes out.

The game comes out in Australia a day before you guys get it :D :D :D :D

Unless you pre-order with ShopTo that is. ;P

Happy first time ever, Australia.

New Super Mario Bros came out to Australia first as well, must have felt sorry for us, sadly some fucking twit bragged he got it on 4chan, which of course they lured him into giving the file online. He did and everyone just went nuts on it.

I've had this on pre-order for a while, nice to hear it's still coming out! (I hope I didn't jinx it..)

I'll probably be slamming my way through Sonic Generations 3DS first. Feels good that I'm going to have 6 games by the end of Christmas for my 3DS, rather than my current collection of 2 =P

Has anyone's copies from GAME been dispatched yet? Mine hasn't and I'm getting a little worried.

Why would they dispatch on monday/tuesday?

even if they sent email saying it had they would be giving you BS. It will ship today or Thursday.

Why would they dispatch on monday/tuesday?

even if they sent email saying it had they would be giving you BS. It will ship today or Thursday.

All my games I've ordered from GAME normally get dispatched on Tuesday for a Thursday/Friday delivery.

I got the dispatch email for Skyward Sword and Mario 3D Land on Monday last week (I know it was BS saying they were dispatched when they weren't) but there hasn't been any change on the order saying it was being picked or card authorised etc, hence why I was asking if anyone has had any success with their copies.

If there's no change by lunchtime, I think I'll give them a ring.

All my games I've ordered from GAME normally get dispatched on Tuesday for a Thursday/Friday delivery.

I got the dispatch email for Skyward Sword and Mario 3D Land on Monday last week (I know it was BS saying they were dispatched when they weren't) but there hasn't been any change on the order saying it was being picked or card authorised etc, hence why I was asking if anyone has had any success with their copies.

If there's no change by lunchtime, I think I'll give them a ring.

They only ship the big games on Mondays/Tuesday. They should be shipping this today or tomorrow.

It seems to be instock @ Shopto but disappeared off gameplay.com which was £27.99.

Edited by The-Ironflame

Mine is processing at Shopto, I'll keep you guys posted on if it is actually sent or not.

I have a suspicion it may not even release on Friday, or release in such low quantities nowhere will get copies in.

Edited by Guy
Automerged Doublepost

really wanted to preorder this, but ive already bought quite a few games already. ill be waiting for your views on this game!

Play.com is showing as instock as well. No movement on my GAME order. Wouldn't be surprised if it is a low print since it's Namco Bandai.

My Shopto order has been dispatched according to the account page.

Play.com is showing as instock as well. No movement on my GAME order. Wouldn't be surprised if it is a low print since it's Namco Bandai.

Same. I will wait until I get in from work tomorrow and if there's still no movement I will just order from Shopto.

Shopto haven't dispatch mine yet I was waiting for the dispatch text, oh well got too much to play right now Friday it is. Cheapest is Coolshop I think £29.99

Mine dispatched alongside Sonic Generations from Amazon early this morning. Hopefully there wont be a repeat of last week ¬__¬

GAME have dropped the ball it seems. Just phoned them up in regards to my online order and the guy said they haven't recieved their shipment. I told him to cancel the order as I will get it elsewhere. This is my final preorder with Game, i've had it a while and couldn't cancel it because of their stupid new website. I'm seriously done with them now.

You can cancel orders now on the website.

Did they say when/if they are getting it in? Might wait until they get it in since I want to play Layton first. Seems odd that that everyone else seems to have gotten their shipments but GAME.

You can cancel orders now on the website.

Did they say when/if they are getting it in? Might wait until they get it in since I want to play Layton first. Seems odd that that everyone else seems to have gotten their shipments but GAME.

Strange, it said I couldn't cancel my order. Anyway, the guy said they should get it in by Saturday, but with it being a Namco game and being a small shipment, he can't be sure. I just ordered mine off Shopto and hopefully it will arrive by the weekend.

They haven't even got the game on the Thursday? Wow, I feel for you guys, that sucks immensely. The same happened to me with Naruto on Gamecube and I couldn't find it any where afterwards, but luckily some places have this game in stock (ShopTo, Amazon..).

How does the UK's biggest video game retailer not get a new release game in time any way?

Edit: Small shipment sounds about right HoT. The last game out here, Vesperia, ran out within weeks and they never bothered with a second print. Second hand copies are daaamn expensive. Well, they were before it was offered as an On Demand game over XBL

Edited by Debug Mode

How does the UK's biggest video game retailer not get a new release game in time any way?

Probably because they are too busy shoving Call of Duty and second hand games down our throats.