NEurope
Mokong

How I Met Your Mother

You want to find out who the mother is in the story of how Ted recalled the meeting of his wife. What more can you ask for? :p

I don't know... maybe how he met their mother? :heh:

At the wedding in which he was the best man.

Next question? :heh:

At the wedding in which he was the best man.

Next question? :heh:

Do you think the show is called Where I Met Your Mother? :sad:

I can't believe I forgot this had started up again!

Quite possibly one of my favourite moments from HIMYM! It's from S0621.

I love how meta it is as the show is loosely based on the writer's lives and they're the ones who did the song.

It's also humorous!

Today I watched Season 3 Episode 9, the one with slapsgiving. Too funny :D

I finished Season 3 recently, pretty much every episode is great. Can't wait for seasons 4 and 5 to arrive.

Anyone see the season 6 finale yet?

Nice bit of misdirection they played in the ep and season

Did not see Lillys pregnancy coming the way they set up the whole food poisioning thing. Good to see they getting some good news.... and maybe next season we'll see what was up with Ted in that dress from the Mermaid Theory ep, haha.

Also, flash forward to the wedding where Ted meets his future wife and it turns out to be Barneys wedding and not Puncy's. Well damn, that will be one hell of a character shift for Barney and for him to be engaged before Ted even meets his wife is shocking. Always expected he would settle down eventually, but not before Ted :heh:

The question now though... who is he marrying? Nora? Robin?

Hope next season we see more of Barneys father and brother too... they should have an ep with all of Barneys family, him, James, their mother and both fathers. Might be interesting

Protip: If a woman throws up on a TV show, it's almost always because she's pregnant.

Other than that, I thought it was a good episode. :smile:

Yeah really cool episode. Figured they'd make it Barney's wedding a while ago but I do like that the bride is a mystery. The food poisoning was a clever device too. Good gags and just enough in the script to put pregnancy out of your mind. We twigged early, but it was still a good pay off.

Amazing episode. :)

What I want to happen in one episode in the future is that Barney's dad gets back into his "Trinity Killer" persona and kills Lily...oh, wrong series.

Anyway, looking forward to the next season. I think season six was the second best, right after the first.

It's gotten a bit more serious from time to time which is a good thing.

What I want to happen in one episode in the future is that Barney's dad gets back into his "Trinity Killer" persona and kills Lily...oh, wrong series.

He's also an alien.

Just thought I'd let you know of my progress with this. I started season 1 on the 7th April. I've just watched episode 12 of season 6.

Edited by Cube

I've just watched season 12 of episode 6.

Wow, you're way ahead of the rest of us!

Also, enjoy having NOTHING TO WATCH once you've finally caught up. :heh:

Also, enjoy having NOTHING TO WATCH once you've finally caught up. :heh:

Yes! It's the one where Ted's daughter sets fire to the apartment, which is why they have to move into the house.

Erm, episode 12 of season 6.

Don't worry. I have Chuck, Castle and Stargate Universe!

...oh.

So this is also back, anyone watched the first two episodes yet?

So happy to see her back, I always thought they should get back together!

Also Kinks win.

Yeah, I watched them. First episode wasn't that great I didn't think but the second was better.

Was happy to see Victoria back. Had been wondering for awhile whether they'd bring her back/be able to. Not sure how she'll fit into the story this season though other than a short aside.

Just watched Ep 3, I'm enjoying the new season so far, just glad to have some new eps I guess, haha.

Was surprised and delighted to see the return of Victoria at the end of ep2. Likely cuz I think Ashley Williams is HOT :love:

And then ep 3 came and was dissapointed it appears she's only here for that one episode :cry:

Also looks like they are gonna go with Ted wanting Robin again, god I hope not. Get over it already. Victoria is way hotter :wink:

How can you see Robin and Victoria in the same scene together and think Victoria is hotter? :heh:

Anyway I'm curious where they're going. I'm pretty sure next season will be the last and if it wasn't for the sitcom I'd say Robin would choose one of the guys and it would splinter the group.

More curious about when the next slap is going to come. I'm thinking Barney's wedding.

I'm very much over Robin as a romantic choice for Barney or Ted. She should just get a random boyfriend and we can get past it. Her and Ted have been done, it'd just be weird for them to get back together. I really hope Barney ends up with Nora and not Robin too.

Victoria is SO much hotter than Robin too. She should be the mother ;)

I'm left wondering if we'll see Victoria again- the script never confirmed whether she actually got engaged or not so it might be a surprise thing to have her come back .

From what Victoria was saying it sounded like she wasn't actually about to get engaged and even if Klaus does exist they might not get engaged/she could go back to Ted.

That episode where he first met her was one of my favourites ever and I've always wanted to see her back! I really hope she does continue for the rest of the season and they get together.

And Victoria is far hotter than Robin. Robin isn't even that hot. She has a weird chin.

Plus wasn't Robin meant to have a story arc with Micheal Trucco (sp?) the guy who played Sam Anders in BSG this season? Thought I read something of that somewhere?

I'd hope this isn't the last we see of Victoria, as Charlie mentioned her eps in season 1 were some of my favs too. Always wanted to see her return.