NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RedShell

Rhythm Paradise Wii

Game obviously looks amazing; definitely getting it. Love the Jap original and the west one, great :)

Really love that boxart - looks more like something Nintendo would release in Japan or Europe! I really hope we don't have to wait long for it here (and a last minute change of name so that we get the same as the US release would be great too...).

I WANT THIS SO FUCKING BAD!!!!

WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED IN EUROPE!!!!????

It's not! :(haha, Just messing, I dunno. Edited by Retro_Link

Nah man, you are ill-informed.

It's called Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise

and will be released in Europe sometime in 2012.

It might even pop up here before it comes out in America.:hehe:

I got the Japanese version and I'll probably buy the European version too, I love this series!

This thread has made me want to go back to the DS version and finish it. Also the japanese original and finish that too...

The DS version is quite fun I must say. :) Has that addictive "just one more go" nature to it.

Best part of the above trailer is the monkeys going round the clock high-fiving each other. :cool:

WUBA DUBA DUBA IS THAT TRUE?!

lol at the Love Rap was wondering how the hell they were ever gonna translate that from Japanese... Not liking the Bossa Nova, it's got an annoying American voice instead, should've kept the original Japanese version for that.

The games look fun, but from the clips I've seen, I'm really not impressed by the soundtrack. The DS one was so catchy (I even have it on my iPhone), but I'm not getting the same vibe from this. Maybe once I've played it for a bit I'll feel differently.

Just been planning the PE lessons for my Year 5 class next half term. As our topic is Japan, I thought we could do a dance unit based in Rhythm Paradise! The children will be learning dances for Fan Club and Frog Hop, and creating a modified dance for Blue Birds then either Dog Ninja, Karate Man or Crop Stomp. Should be fun! :D

I've got both the Japanese and American versions of this game now and you're right Mike, the soundtrack isn't as good as the DS and GBA versions of the game... I'm really not impressed with the American game, they've changed all the voices but the voice acting is pretty bad. The only one I like in the American version is the Wrestler stage, everything else just has that annoying nasally American feel to it.

Just been planning the PE lessons for my Year 5 class next half term. As our topic is Japan, I thought we could do a dance unit based in Rhythm Paradise! The children will be learning dances for Fan Club and Frog Hop, and creating a modified dance for Blue Birds then either Dog Ninja, Karate Man or Crop Stomp. Should be fun! :D

My God you're awesome!

Didn't buy the DS version but always felt like I should own it... I'll be picking this version up for sure though I reckon as it's probably like Wario Ware as in most of the games are from the original version but with many more added.

Only 4 of the stages from the GBA version have been included in the Wii game and there are a few stages with characters from the previous games but they're all pretty different. You need to get the DS one and the Wii one to experience true (rhythm) paradise! Too bad the GBA game was only released in Japan.

Sign in to follow this