NEurope
ipaul

How do you solve a problem like North Korea?

That's the catch there : In a conventional war, the winner would not be the DPRK, and you can guarantee that when the regime falls, there will be a reckoning. Faced with annihilation, chances are they will push the red button.

That's only due to American intervention though. Had it not been for the might of the American military the North would have occupied the south a long time ago - indeed they did at one point when they actual took control of Seoul until the Americans came to the aid of the south!

Good lord I had totally forgotten about this thread.

I'm currently writing my dissertation on the place....I hope nothing serious happens while I'm writing it. :heh:

Good lord I had totally forgotten about this thread.

I'm currently writing my dissertation on the place....I hope nothing serious happens while I'm writing it. :heh:

How are you solving the problem?

Your dissertation will say, "After extensive research, North Korea is nowhere near as bad as the media makes out". Then an hour after you hand it in, they'll nuke New York.

Your dissertation will say, "After extensive research, North Korea is nowhere near as bad as the media makes out". Then an hour after you hand it in, they'll nuke New York.

False flags I tell you! All the rich Jewish families were all conveniently out of the city on business! Scam for the intergalactic insurance!

False flags I tell you! All the rich Jewish families were all conveniently out of the city on business! Scam for the intergalactic insurance!

There's something about rich Jews that seems off to me.

In fact, there's something about the Jewish people throughout history that seems interesting and suspicious.

My theory is that they have some sort of otherworldly air to them.

There's something about rich Jews that seems off to me.

In fact, there's something about the Jewish people throughout history that seems interesting and suspicious.

My theory is that they have some sort of otherworldly air to them.

Every time I go to the bathroom I leave an otherworldly air behind me.

How are you solving the problem?

Well my first effort was to send a former NBA player over there as a shrewd act of diplomacy. It went okay.

Well my first effort was to send a former NBA player over there as a shrewd act of diplomacy. It went okay.

Yes, but then someone sent that twat Dennis Rodman.

I wish Rodman would write a tweet or something, the timing of his interviews and what's happened recently are pretty damn amusing.

Yo, yo YOOOO! Kim be all peace-lovin brutha muthas!

(Abrogates treaty)

Yo, Kim be all misunderstood, yo! He wants peace, fo sho! Brutha meant "iMz take u out fer dinner, Lol!" Not "I'ma take you out with nukes!"

We'd all look mighty silly if, come tomorrow (which is when they were initially going to call off the treaty, Kim Jong Un comes waddling through the border with a cake as a peace offering in one hand and a cable to connect the South Korean and North Korean telephone networks together while chuckling "Who need shitty hotrine and cease fire tweety when we fwiends now" as he struggles for air after the agonising 20 meter walking distance.

I'm more inclined to believe Jong Un is a master ruseman than an evil tyrant. I mean, seriously, have you seen the face on that guy?