NEurope
dZION

Killer Instinct 3

There are rumours going round that rare is working on this. Anyone as giddy about this as I am?

Anyone know something more?

I'm curious, and I hope it's close to the way the first killer instinct played because Gold sucked imo.

I thought Nintendo had the rights to Banjo?

I hope there is a Killer Instinct 3, the first one is amazing!

ye be good if they did make a new killer instict the one on the snes and killer instinct gold on 64 were brilliant fighters, may tempt me to gettin a 360 if they did make it

ye be good if they did make a new killer instict the one on the snes and killer instinct gold on 64 were brilliant fighters, may tempt me to gettin a 360 if they did make it

I loved the first one so much, so much infact that Killer Instinct was the biggest fighting game of my childhood, i beat it on all stars, I loved it that much and usually i dont have the patience to beat the same game again on higher difficulties, I guess its just one of those games i could never get bored of.

I didnt like KI Gold that much to be honest... not compared to the original, lol i loved how their heads where big in KI Gold, almost like a big head cheat was activated every time you put the cartridge into your N64.

Orchid man, Post a pic of Orchid....

I always like TJ and Jago.....

TJ and Jago sounds like the title of a really corny 80's american cop show...

Orchid man, Post a pic of Orchid....

I always like TJ and Jago.....

TJ and Jago sounds like the title of a really corny 80's american cop show...

Jago, Cinder and Orchid were my favourites, Orchids cartwheel kick thing, Cinder turning into that fireball and Jagos fly kick that could go as far as the other end of the screen!

ahh the good ol days....

who remembers that orchid Boob showing freindship?

oh yeah where she turns her back rips her top and the opponents eyes stick out lol...

..or was the eye thing with only specific characters..?

nope- i dont think were going to see this on 360 to be honest. Its not nearly big enough and I think rare have established all their franchises for the next few years at least already. A sequel to conker, PD0 and Kameo this generation is all im expecting.

What nintendo kept from Rare

Donkey kong & Diddy Kong not sure about the other Kong's because they were creating by rare (as was DiddY)

and Star fox

this is because the Rare just made the games for the characters which nintendo owns

Rare Kept

Prefect Dark

Blast Corps

Banjo & Kazooie

Conker

Kameo

Sabre Wolf

Jet Force Gemini

Killer Instinct

because all aspects of these games were made by Rare and Nintendo Published them on their Systems

hope this helps

With what 8-Bit souls just said RARE have no exucse not to make some cracking games for the 360.

It'l be the N64 all over again :D

They should put the classic KI on Live arcade if they aren't making a current gen version.