Ashley

What Have You Bought?

5 minutes ago, Ike said:

It looks amazing in 4k. I recommend you check it out as soon as you can.

I'm sure it does, but I'm not buying a 4K TV / monitor and player anytime soon! When I do though, it'll be the first thing I watch.

• Like 1

mate_20_pro_bgr_3.jpg

Bought myself a Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Hasn't been that long since I bought the first Razer Phone and while I did like that phone the camera was just such a disappointment that I decided I needed a new one, especially as I'm trying to get out more so would like to use it.

• Like 2

I just bought a ridiculous expensive concert ticket for a K-pop girl band! Blackpink! Impulse buy. It was on the news, it's been a while I've been to a concert (last year Little Dragon), and I've never been to such a big concert or one of a K-pop band. I mean, Ariana Grande is coming too (and is way cheaper as well), but I prefer something more exotic.

girls-und-panzer-dream-tank-match-dx-mul

Comes out in a few weeks and shipping will be a few weeks longer, but i'm looking forward to when it arrives, it's got English subs so I'll be able to fully enjoy it.

I won employee of the month at work and got some Love2Shop vouchers, so decided to treat myself to something I've wanted for ages:

13023977.jpg

8685111_R_Z002A?$Web$&$DefaultPDP570$

Whoever lived here before us swapped the living room door round so that it opens the other way, but didn't move the light switch so it's always behind the door when the door is open. We already have some LED strips around our giant mirror, which light the room up really well, so it made sense to have it controlled by voice. No more shitty light switch or walking across the room in the dark to turn on the mirror. Good times.

• Like 2

On 2/5/2019 at 2:53 PM, Happenstance said:

mate_20_pro_bgr_3.jpg

Bought myself a Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Hasn't been that long since I bought the first Razer Phone and while I did like that phone the camera was just such a disappointment that I decided I needed a new one, especially as I'm trying to get out more so would like to use it.

I just upgraded to the Huawei Mate 20 Pro too, from my old Samsung S8+. So far it feels great, and I'm in love with the screen! :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArtMediocre said:

I just upgraded to the Huawei Mate 20 Pro too, from my old Samsung S8+. So far it feels great, and I'm in love with the screen! :D

Yeah I'm really liking mine. Only downside so far is that I'm having to get used to not having a 120hz screen again. My Razer just made everything so smooth that its a tough transition back.

Just waiting for my Huawei nano memory card to arrive now so I can put all my podcasts and music back onto my phone.