NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

5 minutes ago, Ike said:

It looks amazing in 4k. I recommend you check it out as soon as you can.

I'm sure it does, but I'm not buying a 4K TV / monitor and player anytime soon! When I do though, it'll be the first thing I watch.

• Like 1

mate_20_pro_bgr_3.jpg

Bought myself a Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Hasn't been that long since I bought the first Razer Phone and while I did like that phone the camera was just such a disappointment that I decided I needed a new one, especially as I'm trying to get out more so would like to use it.

• Like 2

I just bought a ridiculous expensive concert ticket for a K-pop girl band! Blackpink! Impulse buy. It was on the news, it's been a while I've been to a concert (last year Little Dragon), and I've never been to such a big concert or one of a K-pop band. I mean, Ariana Grande is coming too (and is way cheaper as well), but I prefer something more exotic.

girls-und-panzer-dream-tank-match-dx-mul

Comes out in a few weeks and shipping will be a few weeks longer, but i'm looking forward to when it arrives, it's got English subs so I'll be able to fully enjoy it.

I won employee of the month at work and got some Love2Shop vouchers, so decided to treat myself to something I've wanted for ages:

13023977.jpg

8685111_R_Z002A?$Web$&$DefaultPDP570$

Whoever lived here before us swapped the living room door round so that it opens the other way, but didn't move the light switch so it's always behind the door when the door is open. We already have some LED strips around our giant mirror, which light the room up really well, so it made sense to have it controlled by voice. No more shitty light switch or walking across the room in the dark to turn on the mirror. Good times.

• Like 2

On 2/5/2019 at 2:53 PM, Happenstance said:

mate_20_pro_bgr_3.jpg

Bought myself a Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Hasn't been that long since I bought the first Razer Phone and while I did like that phone the camera was just such a disappointment that I decided I needed a new one, especially as I'm trying to get out more so would like to use it.

I just upgraded to the Huawei Mate 20 Pro too, from my old Samsung S8+. So far it feels great, and I'm in love with the screen! :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArtMediocre said:

I just upgraded to the Huawei Mate 20 Pro too, from my old Samsung S8+. So far it feels great, and I'm in love with the screen! :D

Yeah I'm really liking mine. Only downside so far is that I'm having to get used to not having a 120hz screen again. My Razer just made everything so smooth that its a tough transition back.

Just waiting for my Huawei nano memory card to arrive now so I can put all my podcasts and music back onto my phone.

Wanted some decent ripped jeans for a while and I finally saw some I liked in Primark (DON'T JUDGE ME), but my local store never had any in my robust size. Had to go to Milton Keynes for work today and ended up parked outside a Primark, so quickly snuck in once my meeting was done and finally found a pair in my size. Oh glorious day. Can't find a picture, but they're similar to this:

306198_main?$CrossSellProductPage300$

Also bought a tonne of figures from @Happenstance:

10164132a5.jpg

51zlp7vb-QL.jpg

p1.jpg

s649008395989639175_p3615_i10_w1000.jpeg

full-metal-alchemist-coronal-roy-mustang

CAcebJbUwAAICr9.jpg

• Like 2

I already have the non-sticks version, but need one with sticks for my phone, so ordered another 8BitDo controller:

20180615152000_78139.jpg

• Like 2

71OmBlEktBL._SS500_.jpg

The Japanese House - Good at Falling. This came up as a suggestion on YouTube and I've been looking for new music recently. Fell in love with it so picked up the album.

the-forest-square-box-ps4-us-6nov2018?$n

I played and lived Subnautica at the end of last year and whole the Below Zero expansion is a while our for the PS4, I thought I'd give this a go as it was on sale.

4b8df11cef813bc68cbf7133d4126398c651a97a

Similarly, this is to replace the hole that's been left by finishing Mutant Year Zero at the start of the year. XCOM crossed with an espionage/spy thriller? Yes please.

Game got a  bit of a sale on at the moment. Had a tenner voucher from Christmas to spend

91kBwJpKdOL._SL1500_.jpg

Cost less than the preowned copies they had. Would've bought more but didn't want the backlog to increase.

Also a new strap for my saxophone. 

skin-defence-multi-protection-essence-sp

chinese-ginseng-rice-clarifying-milky-to

flex-tr8-training-shoe-XDDG2R.jpg

Normally not into buying "branded" when it comes to my gym kit, but after last year, its time to get some decent kit that's going to last (compared to my primark/amazon kit).

Ordered a new and sealed copy of GTA V for 5€ just now :o 

Traded the game in a long long time ago after finishing the story but I've always wanted to play it again. Well, I just couldn't resist the offer.

• Like 1

Assassin's Creed wallet has finally worn itself out. Tried to find another geek-esque wallet but not many tri-folds out there. So had to opt for another Creed one.

MW081020ACE_ubisoft_assassinscreed_origi

For our wedding, as is the thing these days of giving tables crazy names for people to sit at, as our tables will be named after some of the works of one of the worlds greatest actors, I needed smaller versions of the movie posters, so got that FreePrints app. Hope to see how they turn out when they arrive.

DHS-_Last_Action_Hero_1993_main_movie_po

Edited by EEVILMURRAY
  • Like 2

When I went to Greece last year, I really wished I had my drone on me, but my Phantom 3 was far to awkward to take with me. The Mavic Air Fly More Combo is one sale at the moment on Amazon, so it seemed a good time to upgrade. Annoyingly the red one was out of stock, so had to settle for the black:

dji_cp_pt_00000130_01_mavic_air_onyx_bla

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Goafer said:

When I went to Greece last year, I really wished I had my drone on me, but my Phantom 3 was far to awkward to take with me. The Mavic Air Fly More Combo is one sale at the moment on Amazon, so it seemed a good time to upgrade. 

Cool, you already have some drone vids you want to share? I really love a good drone video and I've been thinking about getting one myself, but I know I probably won't use it enough. 

4 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

Cool, you already have some drone vids you want to share? I really love a good drone video and I've been thinking about getting one myself, but I know I probably won't use it enough. 

I think me and @Goafer put most of our videos in this thread 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Vileplume2000 said:

I haven't got any videos that aren't already in the RC Thread, but I'll put up any new ones in there.

I don't use my drone much, but I put that mainly down to it being too big and only having one battery. It's too big to just take with me on the off chance I see somewhere and if I took a trip to find somewhere, I could only fly for about 20 minutes, so not worth long trips. I'm hoping the new one will sort that, as it has 3 batteries and I can just leave it in a bag.

That said, the Phantom 3 is an excellent "starter" drone. Image quality is comparable to newer drones and they can be picked up pretty cheap now (£250 second hand is about average). Get yourself a decent case and a few spare batteries and it would be a good test to see if you enjoy it and want to upgrade at a later date. Or just keep it and use it occasionally.

• Thanks 1

Warehouse_mystery_bundle_PO_8bf1391b-2b2

All The Anime put out a mystery bundle for £40

Thought I might as well

• Like 1

Some recent and not-so-recent pickups.

Fire Emblem Premium Arrange and 2 Fire Emblem Extra Drama CDs.

y4mBx6JQFB23PeqfpsPYqakEohJKILiPIBLOkfxl

Fire Emblem If (Fates) artbook and NES Encyclopedia.

y4m3_XCQndbA3PcBksSJ5ox7uyo8o0IkC3RxmZ-8

Dragon Quest X All-in-One package for PC and Ys Memories of Celceta. My Vita is becoming more redundant as it was mainly a Falcom machine.

y4mkY3IiDWVqzM-Iv_wzAx9IwWIscBOnFjex_mAy

Dragonball Super: Broly steelbook.

y4mlQzG3aKPXgeUAIsU0VZnC51XSbopS0qymCj53

• Thanks 1

Sold my old drone to fund some car repairs. Unfortunately for my car, I saw some Saturn games in CeX first. Both are in great condition and have manuals.

?size=l

?size=l

• Like 2