NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

I say, that is a most splendid idea, jayseven, old chap! Rather splendid, indeed! :D (We so need a Monocle Smile(y)!)

What are you talkinga bout?

n897775593_5385967_7611.jpg

"Hello, ladies."

I'll give you one thing, you make me laugh sometimes.

:grin:

emoticon_monocle.gif

ಠ_ృ

Winzorz.

Brilliant! :D That second one, what characters are used for that (and others like it)? I've seen the kind before, but they continue to baffle me.

adele-21.jpeg

I got this on Saturday and I love it :love: Unfortuantly there are maybe 2/3 "fillers" on the album which aren't in any way original. A little disappointing given the first 2 epic tracks. Overall, when it's good it's sooo good :D Someone like you, Rumour has it, Rolling in the Deep and Take it All all deserve a listen. Beautiful. Similarly, I adored the lyrics from "Remember Me"(I think that's the name) I got a little teary eyed during some parts :p In a nice way as I can't even remember when I last cried.

249709_main?$hero$

Got these too. Slight hobbo look is great ;)

White-Board-Markers-23080325404.jpg

Symbolises my purchase of a white board w/ markers. BEST. PURCHASE. IN. AGES. Study is so much easier.

Why?

...why?

I can't find a better way to word this.

Why?

Please tell me you're giving the white one to Childs Play or something.

In the words of Ash Ketchum "Gotta Catch em all!"

Basically I just want all the variants of the consoles old and new, hence why I own Playstation 1(the grey block) and PSOne, Playstayion 2(the black standing block) and PS2Slim, Black Gamecube & Purple Gamecube, Old Model xbox 360 and new model xbox 360.

I'm still after the Crystal orginal xbox, the green original xbox, the pearl white gamecube, the silver gamecube. I'm getting my PS3 Slimline in 4 days, and will no doubt pick up the old PS3 model at some point too.

Joanna Newsom - The Milk-Eyed Mender

milkeyedmender.jpg

My life is currently complete. :grin: Also got complimented by the guy in HMV for my good purchase. felt good. :)

Isla,

I preordered me a 3DS. :D

Edited by Coolness Bears

All those console purchases could feed an impoverished village.

They'd have to be pretty hungry to want to eat video game consoles.

I'm a relative shaving n00b, in that I've just used a generic electric shaver since I started needing to (so YEARS), without much care or thought. But I hate having to shave as I dislike my bare face, but at the same time I dislike having a slightly ginger-tinged beard going on. I like a little bit. Hopefully this'll leave a little bit of stubble. :/

Yeah I'm the same really, I don't like completely shaven, more do I like the hassle of it even when it starts to get past a few mm in length. I pretty much just use the shortest range of settings.

249709_main?$hero$

I got these over Christmas too, I really like them.

boots-grooming-solutions-stubble-control.jpeg

This is what I have, by far the best trimmer I've ever used, which is odd considering the cheapness of it.

Yeah I read a shit review of it on Boot's own website (:p), but went there today and it was the cheapest, and I don't care. Just tried it out, seems good. :)

Yeah I read a shit review of it on Boot's own website (:p), but went there today and it was the cheapest, and I don't care. Just tried it out, seems good. :)

So it stops you from looking completely young with no facial hair but stops the ginger coming out?

I may have to get this!

EDIT: Do you normally use an electric shaver? I do but it just has to be all or nothing with that one =/

Yeah, I've had a Boots electric razor for the last 5 or whatever years, just shaves off your facial hair, nothing else, haha.

I was too scared to try setting 1 on my new beard trimmer incase that meant like..full shave (the instructions pointlessly don't really indicate which number you'd want to use), so I used 3, then 2. There's a glint of ginge in the right light on my chin, but I'm over it. Presumably if I shaved on the 1 setting it would be even less apparent. / I still have HAIR on my face atm, not just purely stubble. Basically. Yeah. If I shaved down to stubble, there'd be no ginger.

A Boots store in Surrey is getting a few new signs outside actually. :)

------------

(Second hand but brand new/practically complete)

Warhammer%2040K%20Chaos%20Thousand%20Sons%20Boxed%20Set.jpg

New

scoutsnipe.jpg

New

gwk_40k_spm_eli_301_000_01_large.jpg

Obviously they' gonna be Salamanders.

3476218158_1e9edf0b1f.jpg

Yeah I'm the same really, I don't like completely shaven, more do I like the hassle of it even when it starts to get past a few mm in length. I pretty much just use the shortest range of settings.

Same here. I just use the 3mm head on my goatee and no head on the rest. It's not clean shaven but you can't see the hairs (can feel the bristles though). Clean shaving is such a hassle. And it damages your skin so much.

Same here. I just use the 3mm head on my goatee and no head on the rest. It's not clean shaven but you can't see the hairs (can feel the bristles though). Clean shaving is such a hassle. And it damages your skin so much.
Yeah same, when I want a closer shave every now and then I use it without the head on. When I lost the charging cable for my clean shaven razor a coupe of years ago, I moved onto the stubble razors and ain't looked back.