NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

11482637-1304499836010982.jpg

First time I've bought something from the Nintendo UK store. Figured as Amazon were selling it at £49.99, I might as well get the t-shirt. 

Do Nintendo usually deliver on release day?

I've ordered from Nintendo a few times and with games I've always got them on or before release. The only issue I had was with the Switch when it didn't arrive until the day after but I think it was a more complicated situation than with a game release as they didn't want anyone to receive the console early. They're a little more relaxed when it comes to a games release.

• Like 1

Trying to get all the Yakuza games. Annoyingly I sold 3 and 4 when my original PS3 broke so I'm going to have to get them again at some point. 2 is the rare one so is probably going to cost me a bit.

51KDMXZVZXL._SY445_.jpg51jgGNxyJDL._SX342_.jpg

Prime day had season 1-6 of Game of Thrones for $75 so....I'm now binge watching it. Never seen past season 1 previously but have read most the books. 

• Like 1

Yeah I've been in the mood to mess around with the swinging again recently and the Gamecube is set up still so figured I would get that version. I originally had the Xbox one.

Finally got round to buying some headphones that aren't cheap.  I am a little worried they'll fall off my odd-shaped head but heard good things about them and my friend recommended them.

Was going to get them on Amazon as I have a voucher but they were £150 on there and some Chrome extension I have said they were £85 at a different place and I'm a little worried its going to be the wired ones but it says wireless so lets just assume Amazon were overcharging? 

Plus I paid the £3 for a tacky colour because that's me:

sony_mdr-xb650bt_rdwireless_headphones_0

And now a case:

71bdZrkgCAL._SL1100_.jpg

Prd9vwA.gif

• Like 2

Little dragon - Season high

100000x100000-999.jpg?1492083729

I'm going to see them in November.

I also just bought my ticket to my very first footbalmatch! A quarter final for the women's Euro cup.

Let's also pretend I bought Splatoon 2 today.

GoPro Hero 5 Session:

gopro_chdhs_501_hero5_session_1274433.jp

Just looking at the footage now, so I can't comment on the image quality yet, but it's a fantastic little camera so far. Bit fiddly having to use the app to set it up and frame the shots, but pretty good otherwise. Build quality is really good.

Edited by Goafer

s-l300.jpg

As well as:

m47mTAEKjWsW7x5UDl3eGTQ.jpg

[Not the one pictured I believe]

gilulcotheav.jpg

Dude not included. Shipping was too much.

All for a secret costume project that no one will ever guess what it is until I reveal it.

And three of these:

51vgeMEAq7L._AC_UL320_SR298,320_.jpg

The Jareth wig I have lying on the back of the sofa is starting to piss me off at its current location.

Damn. You solved my impossible riddle. I shouldn't have bragged about how difficult it was.

Had a bit of spare money left over, so decided to pre-purchase all my pre-orders on Shopto.

250px-Assassin's_Creed_Origins_Cover_Art

Uncharted-The-Lost-Legacy-Screen-Boxart.

146853.jpg

170414_soft_2.jpg

Did also raid the PSN Summer sale, and bought

Brothers_A_Tale_of_Two_Sons_cover_art.jp

Also bought The Witness as well

And finally, not as such a purchase.  More a prize from a competition i entered

final-fantasy-xv-box-art1.jpg

And that's about it for the year, bar Destiny 2, Pokemon Ultra Sun and Horizon's DLC.

Oh, and i also bought some new jeans, a few new t-shirts and a pair of shoes out of my birthday monies.

3 hours ago, Jimbob said:

And finally, not as such a purchase.  More a prize from a competition i entered

final-fantasy-xv-box-art1.jpg

I'm disappointed you didn't go with Tomb Raider Anniversary for the PSP.

Spoiler

g372thS.png

20 minutes ago, Magnus said:

I'm disappointed you didn't go with Tomb Raider Anniversary for the PSP.

Context (Reveal hidden contents)

g372thS.png

Spookily.............i already own it on the Vita from a sale a few years back.

I've never seen that boxart for Sonic 3, apparently it's the Chinese/Hong Kong version?

And now I want to play Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

A fuck load of beer! Sorry wrong topic...

Google pixel and free Daydream VR. Pixel was on sale and my iPhone 6s needed replaced sadly. (18months in and it constantly restarts or closes apps immediately). Ironically haven't switched my SIM over yet and it's literally just a media player at this exact moment. 

Oh, in a week or two I'll be paying off the last 3k of my truck. 6 year loan paid off in 3.5. 

1 hour ago, Nolan said:

Ironically haven't switched my SIM over yet and it's literally just a media player at this exact moment.

Yeah, that's really ironic. :confused:

3 hours ago, Magnus said:

Yeah, that's really ironic. :confused:

Well almost certainly not but I was already committed to using the word wrong. 

My laziness has very weirdly shaped boundaries. 

6 hours ago, Ike said:

I've never seen that boxart for Sonic 3, apparently it's the Chinese/Hong Kong version?

And now I want to play Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Yup. It has the Japanese cartridge shape so won't fit directly in my console, but it does fit in S&K.