NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

91%2BoGQuJ80L._SL1500_.jpg

2TB external hard drive for my PS4.

6192h5mQxPL._SL1000_.jpg

Blu ray external USB disk drive since my new laptop lacks a disk drive.

I was so busy waiting for my Switch to arrive that I forgot the NES compendium I kickstarted was also due!

C5_rFHdWAAAWovv.jpg

switch.jpg

Plus a tempered glass screen protector, which will come when Ninendo's next shipment arrives.

I have no willpower

Speaking of CEX, I saw Wii Speak for 5p in there yesterday. I know everyone wants it!

There is a CEX, Grainger Games, gadget shop (Menkind) and Game right next to each other in the shopping centre next to work so I wander on down during my breaks for a browse.

Mainly to see if they have a Walkman (mp3 before any of yo' peeps start jiving me) so I can fight the system by being able to listen to music whilst at work.

Got one for £35 at the CEX in the town square. Also on my lunch break.

A Fidget Cube - little somethin'-somethin' to take the edge of the ol' anxiety.

7-555x400.jpg

Tesco were selling some Kit: power banks for £5, so although they're not the most powerful, I figured I'd buy 2. Even if they turn out to be shit, it's not like I've spent a lot on them.

418AaOl6ohL._SX300_.jpg

Finally got myself a TV, a Samsung UA55KS7500

Samsung-1827841983-sg-feature-suhd-ks7500-60239156.jpg

Also got a soundbar to go with it

25147.jpg

Got contents insurance. Home ownership....yeay

Probably wanna get buildings insurance as well....

61PiV5vLt3L._SY355_.jpg

It's been on my Spotify regularly since playing Furi last year so I finally decided it was time to pick up a copy. Brilliant album, particularly love Looking for Tracy Tzu and Roller Mobster but there's so many great tracks on the album.

Also picked up Everything on PS4 because I wanted something completely weird to play in between turns of Horizon Zero Dawn and Mass Effect Andromeda.

And pre-ordered Rain World, Snake Pass and Blackwood Crossing on the PS4 as well. So not going to go wanting for things to play in the coming weeks.

Also picked up Everything on PS4

Geez, that must've been expensive.

Geez, that must've been expensive.

I'd have thought so too but at £11.99, I think I've walked away with the bargain of the century :laughing:

I'm all honesty, Bob you must be kicking yourself for not getting in there first with that :p

Share the love, spread the load, leave low hanging fruit for the less fortunate and all that.

My PS4 Gold Headset doesn't work anymore after almost 4 years. I've used it pretty much everyday. :( Sad to see it go but I guess it's time for something new:

HyperX_Cloud_Stinger_Gaming_Headset_folded1.jpg

Supposed to be a good and cheap gaming headset. Looking forward to giving it a go tomorrow :) (if it arrives, that is)

I'd be tempted by the 'platinum' Sony PS4 headset if it was cheaper. Vertical sound would be really useful for something like Overwatch, if the devs added the feature in.

Howcome you're never on OW anymore @drahkon?

I bought a pair of cheap headphones at the gadget show and they stopped working after a year.

I got a pair of HyperX after my Playstation headset died and I really liked them.

Good to hear. I bought the least expensive of the HyperX Cloud series. I don't need surround sound so I went with these as they appear to be pretty solid for 50€.

Howcome you're never on OW anymore @drahkon?

All of my online multiplayer time goes to Modern Warfare Remastered and occasionally Infinite Warfare with a mate :D