NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

A £15.99 "I'm the Stig" tee shirt from BBC Shop for two quids. Apparently they are shutting BBC Shop down on this 29th April.

Crap, would probably have made use of this.. (closed down earlier for outside UK).

Crap, would probably have made use of this.. (closed down earlier for outside UK).

I just found out about it yesterday via Doctor Who Subreddit.

Zl08jvj.jpg?1

Easter sale for £9.99

EDIT:

b1x9VMD.jpg?2

A fun comedy series I watched many years ago.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

VWQnU7C.jpg?2

Been catching up with One Piece so figured having gotten a fair way through Dress Rosa that it was time to get the game.

25251765622_3f506fa53b_b.jpg

Got one of these today, upgrading from my iphone 5S

Strangely cheaper than my 5S;

5S i paid £150 ish upfront for a 32GB

£25 device plan on o2 refresh

£21.50 airtime plan

£12.50 a month insurance

SE

£50 upfront for 64gb

£15 a month device plan

same airtime plan

£10 insurance

::shrug: i have no idea how o2 work out their contracts

That's not really strange... assuming you bought the 5S when it was relatively new, the SE is a budget/small phone less powerful than the 1.5 year old 6, not an iPhone flagship model. It's not going to have much of an upfront cost on contract when the device itself is 2/3 the normal price of an iPhone at launch.

Edited by Shorty

I've got some Amazon credit from Ine's parents for my birthday, so I decided to put it towards this:

Compendium-3-release-feat.png

Looking forward to it.

Got the urge a few days ago, so I bought the blu ray boxset of Battlestar Galactica. Only £25 from Zavvi. Frak Yeah! Can't wait to watch it again.

A pair of bluetooth earphones, so far seem really good.

jabra_pulse-box.jpg

They were ¥21,600 which seems to come out to around £135, they were a little cheaper than the sporty beats that the same shop had. I didn't like the fit of the beats at all so they were quickly removed from my testing so I can't really compare the two that much. The sound quality on these is great and the fit I get is fantastic, didn't move in the slightest when I went running earlier. The heart rate monitor wasn't something I was looking for but having it there is a nice bonus, it seems to work well though I don't have anything to compare the accuracy of the reading.

I'd certainly recommend them.

How much did you pay for these? I'm torn between these and the Beats equivalent..

Beats :blank:

I thought you were cool.

Beats :blank:

I thought you were cool.

I don't want to purchase them but hadn't heard of better alternatives. Don't worry, I won't buy them!

header.jpg?t=1459390674

Pre-ordered for PS4. Will play the shit out of it after the exam on Tuesday :bouncy:

I had to buy a whole new wardrobe today. Well, not entirely new because I know I'll lose more weight but I'm so happy I can fit into these!!! Was just beaming all day long!

650c15ed90c84f654ffd0de8c8e51bb8.jpgd70b952ef87fc7b31a2a2811d423f110.jpgb53ff0450ebbbf70b9cecb79843c4643.jpg8257b99d1d9f8b1b8b17d5825cce0fb7.jpgee9a4d4eb88623db9be1f7f1350035c2.jpg74cd65b1cdd4c338acf218ef6240cbdc.jpg18ec3870916e8811add32902a8ec04e3.jpg6e024a270f6e308057edb5e2a3d23a63.jpg

...and I bought these because they're just so comfy!

c2e80b82d59255a422d74df9860663f6.jpg

They all cost me around £60 in the end. I'm just happy that they fit me and THEY'RE FROM ACTUAL SHOPS ON THE HIGH STREET! XD

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

New set of wheels for the Scirocco. Not these exact ones, but they are the same as the ones I have:

48497.jpg

And also:

Game-of-Thrones-Season-5-Blu-ray-2up.jpg

Chiming back to the headphones talk. I always feel like I should get better one but give up looking quickly.

One of my staff did buy some I liked but didn't want to copy him and be that boss. Now would be fine as I've left... If I remembered what they were.

TL;dr recommendations please. Or gifts.

That's a bit vague like. Earbuds? Sports? Cans? Bluetooth/NFC? Price range: £30? Best you can get for <£100? Or audiophile quality (starts around £500)?

If I was going to treat myself to some good headphones right now, I'd get Audio Technica ath-m50x, for some earbuds for walking around not wanting to get mugged, I always stick with Sennheiser £30-50 range.

Edited by Shorty

:bouncy:

Chiming back to the headphones talk. I always feel like I should get better one but give up looking quickly.

One of my staff did buy some I liked but didn't want to copy him and be that boss. Now would be fine as I've left... If I remembered what they were.

TL;dr recommendations please. Or gifts.

Depends what you're looking for. I'm currently rocking these a pair of Sony MDR-ZX770's. Got them for about £100 - totally worth it :)

I have an Audio Technica ATH-ES700 I'm pretty pleased with, but I'm no audiophile.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/audio-technica-earsuit-portable-headphones-ath-es700

They did get uncomfortable when using them for longer periods.. Though I don't seem to have thast problem anymore, and I'm wearing glasses.

And I don't think they're easy to find in Europe..? But that just makes them more exclusive ;).

:bouncy:

Depends what you're looking for. I'm currently rocking these a pair of Sony MDR-ZX770's. Got them for about £100 - totally worth it :)

Show me tomorrow!

I think cans. But then my head is small so it becomes problematic.

I have in ear for the gym (see: small head)

Price range... I don't know. If I feel it's justified up to/around 125 i guess.