NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

As we are going on holiday soon and I don't want to drag along books, I finally invested some money into a Kindle Paperwhite, newest model. :)

Kindle-Paperwhite-2015-840x840.jpg

And a cover to go with it.

l_19430616_001.jpg

Now I just need to find some (free/cheap) books to put on it. :yay:

Decided to rebuy

4159yx2h9BL.jpg

Comes with the charger cables, as a bonus

And a copy of

Tetris_Boxshot.jpg

For £23 total.

Q8kYIF1.jpg

Oh, and my laptop broke so I ordered a monitor and a long HDMI cable so I can use my PC form my desk.

My monitor arrived today. Much more comfortable setup, and makes it easier for PC gaming. It's running off my PC in the other room.

qBsh5TU.jpg

Do you put the cat in every photo, or do you stand, waiting with the camera out until the cat wanders into shot?

They usually just get in the way. Especially with new stuff.

Why are the colours always so bright on most bought cosplay items? You gotta put that on and roll around in the dirt for a bit :/

Why are the colours always so bright on most bought cosplay items? You gotta put that on and roll around in the dirt for a bit :/

I know, that has been something I've been looking into after reading one of the reviews about a week before buying. I did a little fapping on the Google and the majority of the suggestions were "use tea/coffee", which works wonders for whites and wanting to an old paper effect, maybe not so much for a purple like this.

One suggestion which I thought held a better merit was to strap it to the back of a car like wedding cans and drive around a bit. Which does sound like it could hold some promise, but I'm a little worried how too good a job it may do, making massive rips etc. However this is what they apparently did with Columbo's coat, which does inspire me with a little confidence.

Seeing as my Superman one always gets comments at work, more cycling tops!

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

(short sleeved)

The latter is apparently Shazam. Come on China, get your act together.

Can't find a Wonder Woman one though :( I wanted the trifecta!

qZpMFVX.jpg

8dTpGye.jpg

ondIhW8.jpg

Sushi Go will probably take a while to arrive as it's out of stock - but everyone else is selling it at an inflated price due to Wil Wheaton.

I could say that I got these just for my niece and nephew to play with but I think we all know that would be a lie

297249_gen_a.png303036_gen_a.png

john.png

What's the deal with these Pop things? I've got a few friends back home who collect them. What's the appeal?

My purchases:

Walking_dead_compendium_1.jpg

and

719-P5H%2BBTL.jpg

Stuff to read when I'm in Spain.

Finally gave in and bought FFXIV. I've really been in the mood to play it lately so I'll just have to pay the subscription.

11130542-1614299796495329.jpg

What's the deal with these Pop things? I've got a few friends back home who collect them. What's the appeal?

Personally, I don't like the style at all. However, I think the main appeal is because they do a massive amount of franchises, all in the same style.

Stuff to read when I'm in Spain.

What other Bats' trades have you read? There's so much better out there than Knightfall.

hyperdimensionneptuniauau.jpg

If I get to go on holiday the week after next this will be something to play during the the many car trips and downtime at the holiday home.

81jx2AnswGL._SL1500_.jpg

81Xsj39XxZL._SL1500_.jpg

71ROAMxTw9L._SL1280_.jpg

Bought these whilst Amazon.com have them at up to half price which all the above were exactly 50% off. About £75 for the lot including import duty.

Edited by Emerald Emblem