NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Cool. Played a little of that back on the PC when it was in beta, heard it's changed a lot since.

You ever tried FFXIV too? That games is actually really fucking fun and polished on PS4.

header.jpg

Free weekend and 80% off so I though I'd give it a go.

aNQHR0gfxMg.jpg

Gaokao.Love.100Days, which is a Chinese Visual Novel where you start dating a heroine and you try and keep them rather than the norm of building a relationship with a heroine and then dating them.

It was from a stall at the Film and Comic Con I'm afraid.

Balls. Thanks anyway :)

Cool. Played a little of that back on the PC when it was in beta, heard it's changed a lot since.

You ever tried FFXIV too? That games is actually really fucking fun and polished on PS4.

I played a bit in beta and it seemed good, I just wasnt interested in paying a subscription. Thats also why I waited until now to get Elder Scrolls Online.

I'm sick of my SSDs and my power supply not fitting properly into my case, so I bought a new one. Bye bye 4 year old case. Hello beasty...

670543-696437-800.jpg

97080-259863-800.jpg

(For my next SSD)

Been wanting some wireless earbuds for a while but I never really liked the around the neck type that most are so I was quite interested when I saw the Moto Hint which fits quite nicely just into one ear. It arrived at work today so I used it to listen to a podcast on the way home and it works perfectly.

MOTO-HINT-DARK-FABRIC-540w37iwbte.png

The Settlers of Catan, and somewhere for your Catan to settle! Ho ho!

o0BFaVI.jpg

zvS66Dg.jpg

We have this, also. (the game, not the scratching post...we has no cats yet soon)

We've never played it. Every time people come around, we're on dat Jenga time.

We have this, also. (the game, not the scratching post...we has no cats yet soon)

We've never played it. Every time people come around, we're on dat Jenga time.

You need to come see @Daft and I in that case. CATAN TIME!

You need to come see @Daft and I in that case. CATAN TIME!

B-but...what about SportsFriends?

Catan fucking rocks. Still not opened the Seafarers expansion I got for Xmas, though.

My brother/sister and nephew will probably play it. My nephew is only 6, but he surprised me with how well he grasped Ticket to Ride: Europe (he can legitimately win with no help and nobody going easy on him) so I think he'll be fine. I'll alter one rule, though: the victory point will be played up front right away (so we can check the scores that the younger ones have).

The first expansion I'll get will probably be the player expansion.

B-but...what about SportsFriends?

Catan pre-drinks. SportsFriends post-drinks. IT'S THE ONLY WAY.

I went on a bit of a blu-ray shopping spree:

Mockingjay-Bluray.jpg

jurassic-park-blu-ray-trilogy.jpg?1321281523

94842_front.jpg

10574713-1324385870-428463.jpg

914zW+BAoXL._SL1500_.jpg

1285_front.jpg

3454_front.jpg

12269284445424.jpg

I wanted the High School Musical boxset because, you know, I love boxsets more than just buying sequels individually but it'll do until I find it.

grim_reaper_throne_case-re999c936f8d44115bc0d94506f78d237_fguvz_8byvr_324.jpg

I also got this for my Samsung Galaxy S3. It's 3D and moves when you move the phone around. It's pretty cool!

Tickets to see Jurassic World 3D and San Andreas tomorrow, they've got a deal so total cost is £12.