NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Man, don't compare this to BK. DK64 is not worthy to be in the same sentence. :heh:

It's not as good as BK, but it's better than any other 3D platformer released on Nintendo platforms since then.

Well I guess it wins that, but then there's pretty much fuck all else that falls into that category worth any note. :p

Edit: hang on a mo. You saying this is more fun than Mario Galaxy and Sunshine? Some lols you're having there with us here, surely.

Edited by Sheikah

Wanted a new game to play over the long weekend and I've heard suprisingly good things about this

11a2e48377005056b75887.jpg

Wanted a new game to play over the long weekend and I've heard suprisingly good things about this

11a2e48377005056b75887.jpg

Well im no longer getting Dragon Ball Xenoverse. GameSeek just emailed me to say that the game is no longer being manufactured (pretty sure thats a lie!) so they couldnt get it in stock. I've got back to them asking why the game said In Stock when I ordered it and even listed the exact amount of copies they had. Never using them again.

81F%2BYN%2B9qaL._SL1384_.jpg

Don't judge me. ;)

I've made a reading challenge for my class and there's a full blown reward scheme involved. Part of that scheme is that they earn badges, but I looked online and found it fucking extortiiiooonaaaaateeee to make them and get them sent to you, so I thought I'd skip that route and just make them myself.

Secretly impressed at the kit. I had a 9 year old girl in my class show me how to use it earlier. I've named her honourary badge maker.

Well im no longer getting Dragon Ball Xenoverse. GameSeek just emailed me to say that the game is no longer being manufactured (pretty sure thats a lie!) so they couldnt get it in stock. I've got back to them asking why the game said In Stock when I ordered it and even listed the exact amount of copies they had. Never using them again.

You should try and get it still, maybe not at full price mind but if you can get it like £10 off then it'd be worth that.

You should try and get it still, maybe not at full price mind but if you can get it like £10 off then it'd be worth that.

Yeah I still plan on getting it, I'm just waiting until I next see it cheapish somewhere.

81F%2BYN%2B9qaL._SL1384_.jpg

Don't judge me. ;)

I've made a reading challenge for my class and there's a full blown reward scheme involved. Part of that scheme is that they earn badges, but I looked online and found it fucking extortiiiooonaaaaateeee to make them and get them sent to you, so I thought I'd skip that route and just make them myself.

Secretly impressed at the kit. I had a 9 year old girl in my class show me how to use it earlier. I've named her honourary badge maker.

Question: Did she get a badge for showing you?

smile-teeth-clipart-Teeth-vector-clipart-1.jpg

Had a lot of dental work over the last month or two and finally finished and paid off. £350 in total! Thankfully had already paid £120 towards it, but still.

And it's rent day today!

11173328_10153217962980731_6689062828307656423_n.jpg?oh=0906be6bf6209a644313f6f2d941a6a5&oe=55DB9935

My good news as it were. A 2015 grey 'monsoon grey' seat toca. ^_^ so pleased.

Good choice. I'm quite partial to dark grey cars (despite both of mine being red).

My purchase isn't anywhere near as exciting. There was a 3 for 2 on Lego minifigures, but they were sold out so I bought a Mario Knex instead.

2015-05-02%2016.20.23-2.jpg

mi-band.jpg

Had to update to the developer's version of the MIUI ROM to get it to work on my phone.

Downside: I am now fully aware that I only managed ¼ of my daily goal for number of steps walked.

Startseite_Inspiron_duo.jpg

Dell Inspiron Duo 1090.

I wanted a little laptop to do some writing on as well as watch stuff and found this little beauty. It's a laptop but you turn the screen around and close the lid, it acts as a tablet too.

Got it for £100. Well chuffed with it!

Since it's free comic book day, I ordered a whopping 32 Fables and Fables-related trades.

... They're free today, right?

Inspired by the (surprisingly decent) recent reboot I treated myself to a nice compact edition of the Thunderbirds complete series, because even after 50 years it's still the raddest shit ever committed to television.

11173328_10153217962980731_6689062828307656423_n.jpg?oh=0906be6bf6209a644313f6f2d941a6a5&oe=55DB9935

My good news as it were. A 2015 grey 'monsoon grey' seat toca. ^_^ so pleased.

It was a good day to buy a car I thought. I myself bought one of these:

[ATTACH]3822[/ATTACH]

Inspired by the (surprisingly decent) recent reboot I treated myself to a nice compact edition of the Thunderbirds complete series, because even after 50 years it's still the raddest shit ever committed to television.

Incredible. Absolutely incredible.

I've only seen two episodes of the new one but I too have been surprisingly impressed. There's a lot to like. I actually filmed a review a few weeks ago....might actually get it up.

[ATTACH]3822[/ATTACH]

Lovely little car! I did look at those at one point, but alas I don't actually fit in them (same with the ford KA even the new one).

Exciting times. :yay:

I thought they were actually much roomier than I was expecting. I'm 6 foot 3 and I fit quite comfortably, although I have to put the seat right back. It's actually for my fiancée to commute in, so I'll only drive it at the weekends.

[ATTACH]3822[/ATTACH]

Fiat 500?

I drove one of these in Spain. Absolutely loved it. It brings back memories of that holiday whenever I see one of these. :heart:

Yeah, it looks like the perfect beach machine. Taking it to Southwold next weekend after my sisters wedding for its first outing.

I thought they were actually much roomier than I was expecting. I'm 6 foot 3 and I fit quite comfortably, although I have to put the seat right back. It's actually for my fiancée to commute in, so I'll only drive it at the weekends.

They are, but I'm just all legs (largish legs + long) so sometimes if the seat doesn't go back far enough and the steering wheel doesn't go up enough it's just not comfortable as I'll be hitting my legs on it a lot.

Had the same with the older corsas, the Ford KA too. Nice little cars though. :heart:

Yeah I've heard that the steering wheel not being adjustable as a criticism. It seemed OK during the test drive, but I might feel different after a 400 mile drive...

Bought some of Happenstance's Persona figure doubles. Kanji didn't have the chair, so I put a space pen in his hands instead since it's the only thing I could find that fits (and totally looks like a luxury dildo):

IMG_6028.jpg

IMG_6018.jpg

IMG_5999.jpg

IMG_6033.jpg