NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

I bought the following two things:

PS4_BB_Inlay_Case_Angled_RGB-BLANK_1402364251-1.jpg?eaa32f

and

2670675-temp-packshot-v2.jpg

I say bought...Ine used Sainsburys vouchers to help me get Bloodborne. Only cost me £7 in the end and I bought Cities Skylines as a thank you to her.

I stand by my point, no way that's a 2.5" drive in the pic :p still, you're fine if it's that one.

I stand by my point, no way that's a 2.5" drive in the pic :p

It's because sometimes pictures look bigger than the real thing. :geek:

<Insert penis joke>

PSX-Console-wController.jpg

heart_of_darkness_a.jpg

£15. I needed a PlayStation because Final Fantasy 7 wouldn't work on my PS2 no more. I found this at a game shop near work and I just had to get it. I forget how epic the start-up was on the PS1.

PSX-Console-wController.jpg

heart_of_darkness_a.jpg

£15. I needed a PlayStation because Final Fantasy 7 wouldn't work on my PS2 no more. I found this at a game shop near work and I just had to get it. I forget how epic the start-up was on the PS1.

Christ, I remember playing that game. Hard as nails.

I stand by my point, no way that's a 2.5" drive in the pic :p still, you're fine if it's that one.

It hopefully will be, if it's not then straight back for a refund. All the reviews say it works fine, no issues of it being a PC HDD.

Professor_Layton_6.jpg

£22 from CEX, only £90 left on my trade in voucher.

Knack.jpg

Fiver.

1405173580_1.jpg

£15.

Last two from Tesco as part of an Easter sale.

372814-apple-ipad-air-2-angle.jpg

Decided to get myself an iPad Air 2. Still tend to prefer Android devices but I have missed the Apple App Store and its better game releases. If I could get an Android tablet with the Apple App Store that would have been perfect.

Omega-Quintet-LE-Pre-Orders-April-2.jpg

This pre-order makes it 11 PS4 games now.

Where did you buy the LE? It looked intereting so I searched for it on the web. It isn't for sale in this country. Any version of it. Would have to import from Amazon if I decide to buy the game, complete with tax and other fees.

Where did you buy the LE? It looked intereting so I searched for it on the web. It isn't for sale in this country. Any version of it. Would have to import from Amazon if I decide to buy the game, complete with tax and other fees.

I bought it from the Idea Factory International store, only place you can get the LE.

http://store.iffyseurope.com/

Omega-Quintet-LE-Pre-Orders-April-2.jpg

This pre-order makes it 11 PS4 games now.

What's the game about? It looks like something I may have them feels for.

What's the game about? It looks like something I may have them feels for.

Omega Quintet takes place in a world that is being damaged by a phenomenon known as the “Beep,” which has been degenerating the life of humankind by affecting their minds. The game's prominent characters are the "Verse Maidens", an idol group with the power to fight off the Beep. These powers are used to fight the Beep and save mankind, by giving them hope and dreams.

It's a JRPG/Idol Simulator'

However if you aren't a fan of Senran Kagura style clothing destruction you may want to think twice.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

My word the majority of that video was pointless...

It's a JRPG/Idol Simulator'

However if you aren't a fan of Senran Kagura style clothing destruction you may want to think twice.

Well I've play some JRPGs in my time, but wassa idol simulator and clothing destruction? I've seen Bayonetta kinda destroy things with her clothes but I doubt it's the same thing.

My word the majority of that video was pointless...

Well I've play some JRPGs in my time, but wassa idol simulator and clothing destruction? I've seen Bayonetta kinda destroy things with her clothes but I doubt it's the same thing.

An idol simulator is basically taking the role of their manager, organizing singing and dance training, PR events and organizing live performances and any other duties an idol manager performs.

Also by clothing destruction, I mean when your characters takes damage their clothes also take damage, so you'll potentially have some scantily clad women on your screen if you're not careful.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

An idol simulator is basically taking the role of their manager, organizing singing and dance training, PR events and organizing live performances and any other duties an idol manager performs.

Aw, it sounded good until that. Sowwie.

train-anger-378338.jpg

My train ticket to London for the Zelda Symphony next week, are any N-E peoples meeting up beforehand?

Also by clothing destruction, I mean when your characters takes damage their clothes also take damage, so you'll potentially have some scantily clad women on your screen if you're not careful.

542.gif

So, just bought this:

Omega_Quintet_boxart.png

Just kidding. Gameplay doesn't sound like I would enjoy it even without clothes.

SOpCd4A.jpg

UK edition, for the next board game night with my sister and her friends.

19ZXsQi.jpg

Edited by Cube