NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Gamecube.jpg

£20 (I didn't pay it though, I traded 2 Xbox 360 games for it. Worth it!)

Shrek2gc.jpg

£1- Loved this game as a kid, I had so much fun playing it!

16054_front.jpg

£1- 100% the worst game I have ever played. It's just awful!

ac_1864_0_Terminator3TheRedemption.jpg

£1- Not played it just yet. I've been busy playing Pikmin (unfortunately isn't mine, my friend let me borrow it).

wwe-day-of-reckoning-cover.jpg

£1- My favourite wrestling game of all-time!

18Wheeler.jpg

50p- I love this game in the arcades!

mariokart8_solus_wiiu.jpg

wolfenstein_the_new_order_ps4.jpg

murdered-_soul_suspect_limited_edition_ps4_VideoGames5nhywtffcz_a.jpg

south_park_usa_version_ps3.jpg

trials_fusion_ps4.jpg

South Park is the US version, no bullshit cuts. Its fucking amazing

Trials is such a disappointment. Nowhere near as good as the last games in the series.

Gamecube.jpg

£20 (I didn't pay it though, I traded 2 Xbox 360 games for it. Worth it!)

18Wheeler.jpg

50p- I love this game in the arcades!

I ran out of thanks but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I got 18 Wheeler back in the day and fucking loved it. Though I paid £20 for the GC version soon after release, am I mad? :p

That parking mini-game is freakin' awesome though. Oh man, just thinking about it makes me wanna get on eBay and snap the game up again!!

As for me, I finally got a Kinect with Kinect Adventures and Sonic Riders for £32!

300x390-xbox-kinect-game.jpg

sonicfreeriders.jpg

I'm really liking it so far (especially the Kinect Fun Labs stuff) and the controls and interaction are surprisingly good. Unsurprisingly Sonic Riders is a bit iffy, my on screen character tends to start flickering about after a while but what would a 3D Sonic game be without glitches everywhere? :p And in general its just so full on. In one race you'll be doing literal spin jumps, crouching to charge, tilting, shaking your arm for items - It's a good work out though.

But yeah, I fished out Child of Eden again and I loved it anyway but that game is awesome on Kinect! I'm not sure what to get next but will probably invest in Kinect Sports just to get my RARE fix.

AND - Good old eBay, got myself a stone-cold GameCube classic:

Star_Fox_Adventures_GCN_Game_Box.jpg

I don't care what people say, I love this game and it's my all-time favourite StarFox title. Though I'd forgotten how hilarious the dinosaur language voice acting is at the start of the game :p

"sticka oh crazook a DINOSAUR PLANET sinba sheesh ack GENERAL SCALESSSSSSSSSSSS"

Edited by Josh64

I ran out of thanks but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I got 18 Wheeler back in the day and fucking loved it. Though I paid £20 for the GC version soon after release, am I mad? :p

That parking mini-game is freakin' awesome though. Oh man, just thinking about it makes me wanna get on eBay and snap the game up again!!

As for me, I finally got a Kinect with Kinect Adventures and Sonic Riders for £32!

300x390-xbox-kinect-game.jpg

sonicfreeriders.jpg

I'm really liking it so far (especially the Kinect Fun Labs stuff) and the controls and interaction are surprisingly good. Unsurprisingly Sonic Riders is a bit iffy, my on screen character tends to start flickering about after a while but what would a 3D Sonic game be without glitches everywhere? :p And in general its just so full on. In one race you'll be doing literal spin jumps, crouching to charge, tilting, shaking your arm for items - It's a good work out though.

But yeah, I fished out Child of Eden again and I loved it anyway but that game is awesome on Kinect! I'm not sure what to get next but will probably invest in Kinect Sports just to get my RARE fix.

AND - Good old eBay, got myself a stone-cold GameCube classic:

Star_Fox_Adventures_GCN_Game_Box.jpg

I don't care what people say, I love this game and it's my all-time favourite StarFox title. Though I'd forgotten how hilarious the dinosaur language voice acting is at the start of the game :p

"sticka oh crazook a DINOSAUR PLANET sinba sheesh ack GENERAL SCALESSSSSSSSSSSS"

DON'T GO ON EBAY FOR 18 WHEELER! Seriously, go to your nearest CEX or Cash Generator and get it for 50p-£1!

Also, either I've not noticed or this is a coincidence but how is everybody talking about/getting/playing Gamecubes after me buying one?! I'm like a freakin' medium or some shit! Anyway, bought this little beauty yesterday...

53190_front.jpg

£1.50- One of my favourite games ever! I saw it in the shop and I was like...

Nxuk, oei ted'k cabo kxo Saurian cudwiuwo? A'lo ucnuoj veidt ak giako douk. ;)

I'm really hung up on the whole "upside down when open" thing. Otherwise I'd have one too.

1549513_10154054364570581_576608284276545390_n.jpg

They were half off or better. Also missing a set, which I assume will be in a separate delivery. I hope.

Well call me stupid but I didn't realize you're apparently meant to buy your wife to be a wedding gift?

So with this gem of information on my lunch break nipped to the mall and got ...

Thomas Sabo - Wedding Charm for her bracelet

0673-051-14.jpg?cb=80

and

cci1049248_1.jpg

As She's obsessed with Cheshire cat.

last minute expense I had no idea I needed to make, but oh well.

Great guy there, I loved Gorillaz ever since I heard their song Clint Eastwood. Completly amazed when I realised Damon Albarn was behind it's creation.

Well call me stupid but I didn't realize you're apparently meant to buy your wife to be a wedding gift?

So with this gem of information on my lunch break nipped to the mall and got ...

Thomas Sabo - Wedding Charm for her bracelet

0673-051-14.jpg?cb=80

and

cci1049248_1.jpg

As She's obsessed with Cheshire cat.

last minute expense I had no idea I needed to make, but oh well.

Loving the Cheshire Cat.

super_mario_3d_world_soundtrack_small.jpg10841805-1380814736-238711.jpg

First physical stars catalogue purchase i've ever made :D

Edited by martinist

BBCb_0.jpg

Gas bill

BBCb_0.jpg

Electric bill

getresource.axd?AssetID=184394&type=custom&servicetype=Inline&customSizeId=92

Council tax bill

Yay for yesterday's pay day...

BBCb_0.jpg

Gas bill

BBCb_0.jpg

Electric bill

getresource.axd?AssetID=184394&type=custom&servicetype=Inline&customSizeId=92

Council tax bill

Yay for yesterday's pay day...

When I got paid last month I was poorer within 24 hours than I had been beforehand. Cue the same situation this month :p (admittedly I bought a TV too this time).

aviva-cutout-370x229.png?1330530542

Car insurance - £376

First time I've managed to get it under £500. It only took 6 years of no claims.

Just looking at comparisons for myself as I'm due beginning of June - apparently up at £450ish with 4 years no claims when last year I got it for £300(very shocked when I did)! Did something happen to insurance in the meantime??

BlazBlue_Chronophantasma_(Arcade_Poster).jpg

BlazBlue Chrono Phatasma Digital edition. Playing online reminds me why I suck at fighting games.

BlazBlue Chrono Phatasma Digital edition. Playing online reminds me why I suck at fighting games.

US version?