NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

bC6Miuz.png

Just over £60

Hopefully should have mine tomorrow. Still um-ing and ah-ing over special edition or not.

That reminds me, I need to take in my original Cube Symphonia/Wii sequel to get monies off. Probably won't accept the Symphonia as it's NTSC.

Let me know what you think of the Symphonia remake quality. From some screens I saw a while back the visuals were looking pretty gash.

Emirates-777-300ER.jpgAtlantis-The-Palm-The-Beach.jpg

4 Tickets to Dubai for 2 weeks in August. Flying from Glasgow.

Gonna be staying with family for the first week then moving into the Atlantis hotel on the Jumeirah palm island for 6 nights.

Edited by martinist

Let me know what you think of the Symphonia remake quality. From some screens I saw a while back the visuals were looking pretty gash.

I gotta say, they still looks pretty naff on the first game, not really a game that gets much benefit from the HD upgrade, who knows maybe dawn of the new world will look better.

The cel shading looked really nice in the original game, but it looked like it wasn't really even cel shaded anymore in the remake.

I gotta say, they still looks pretty naff on the first game, not really a game that gets much benefit from the HD upgrade, who knows maybe dawn of the new world will look better.

Isn't Dawn of the New World suckulent, though?

I ask because I'll eventually be purchasing this, as I lent my GC copy of ToS to someone who decided to never return it and it's become incredibly expensive in the meantime...

Isn't Dawn of the New World suckulent, though?

I ask because I'll eventually be purchasing this, as I lent my GC copy of ToS to someone who decided to never return it and it's become incredibly expensive in the meantime...

I see this a lot.. Can´t you contact the person you lent it to? Because personally I´d be all over him / her if I still could contact him / her.

Edit:

Also didn´t buy that CE by the way. I wanted it for the figures, but I´m broke, and I don´t know where it was still being sold.

I started Dawn of the new world not to long ago.. But it didn´t hold my interest for that long. I´ll finish it eventually, but yeah. I liked how monsters evolved, but I didn´t like the lack of overworld map and so few actual party members. I got to the point of Lloyd's village.

Edited by Sméagol

People were expecting DotNW to be a direct sequel to Symphonia, but it's not that at all really, it's just a spin off and in those terms it was a solid entry in the Tales series.

4 Tickets to Dubai for 2 weeks in August. Flying from Glasgow.

Gonna be staying with family for the first week then moving into the Atlantis hotel on the Jumeirah palm island for 6 nights.

All right but if you get yourself sold into a sheik's harem again I'm not coming to fetch you.

Rest of February purchases

1959351_496523410456751_356577287_n.jpg

£23 (the lot)

donkey-kong-country-tropical-freeze-wii-u.jpg

£31.85 (Shopto)

Thief-Box-Art.jpg

£39.99 (Shopto - eventually)

$_58.JPG

£30 (Amazon)

[..]

[GoT 3]

£30 (Amazon)

Glad I pre-ordered this ages ago from Amazon.com.. I love their lowest price guarantee. It costed me $30,-.

I didn't get the Collectors Edition either, because I didn't directly preorder it.

ShopTo and Amazon were both selling it.

Glad I pre-ordered this ages ago from Amazon.com.. I love their lowest price guarantee. It costed me $30,-.

Had an argument with HMV with the price, they said if you can find a price lower in any store they will match it. Sainsbury's, That's Entertainment and CEX (all of whom have New sections) were selling the Blu-ray for £32.99. Took pictures, and they refused to match price as they claimed they were pre-owned. Oh well, my money went to Amazon.

Had an argument with HMV with the price, they said if you can find a price lower in any store they will match it. Sainsbury's, That's Entertainment and CEX (all of whom have New sections) were selling the Blu-ray for £32.99. Took pictures, and they refused to match price as they claimed they were pre-owned. Oh well, my money went to Amazon.

Yeah, but I bought from Amazon US. It was 30 dollars. Including shipping, it costed me around 25 euros I think.. I´d say that´s cheap. I don´t know if Amazon UK gets incredible deals, but I suggest pre-ordering season 4 as soon as it´s up, to make use of their lowest price guarantee. If you don't care which region you buy from, you may consider Amazon US, I suspect the´re cheaper.

Sony Wireless Stereo Headset 2.0

sony_wireless_headset1.jpg

£59.97 at GameStop. Well, about £57 with cashback. Think they're waiting for stock at the moment.

Yeah, but I bought from Amazon US. It was 30 dollars. Including shipping, it costed me around 25 euros I think.. I´d say that´s cheap. I don´t know if Amazon UK gets incredible deals, but I suggest pre-ordering season 4 as soon as it´s up, to make use of their lowest price guarantee. If you don't care which region you buy from, you may consider Amazon US, I suspect the´re cheaper.

I don't mind usually what region they are, but i doubt a US Blu-ray would work on a UK PS4 (could be wrong)

rs_634x945-140110122132-634.veronica-mars.cm.11013.jpg

Cinema ticket!

Annoyingly Empire Cinemas said they wouldn't become available until 11th but they already are. Could have had better seats :( But anyway, yay!

I don't mind usually what region they are, but i doubt a US Blu-ray would work on a UK PS4 (could be wrong)

According to Bluray.com, about 2/3rds of Blurays are region free.

I bought these, because cheapness:

dmc-devil-may-cry_Playstation3_cover.jpg

Dirt-Showdown-Online-VIP-Pass.jpg

Edited by Goafer
Automerged Doublepost

ShopTo and Amazon were both selling it.

Yeah but I'm not sure if I can be bothered to go about getting it, exchanging the other Tales for money/another game.