NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Used my Nintendo Club points (as I was never going to spend them on anything else) on some Wii points and bought myself A Link to the Past on the Wii VC.

The_Legend_of_Zelda_-_A_Link_to_the_Past_logo-450-x-406.jpg

Interesting... I'm actually up to Season two at the moment so I'll watch it after 'Black Market' I could have sworn that it stated on Wikipedia that Razor takes place between seasons three and four, though I most likely read this wrong, anyway consider my viewing chronology updated. :)

Everything else is correct though surely?

I recommend watching it after season 3. It was when it was written, and has a small reference to season 4 in it.

Haven't bough a new tv since last main GTA, not that it is related(this time) It more than double my current tv size from 19" to 42". Also is one of those fancy smart tvs. Checking back it costs 14£ more than what Daft paid for his. Will be picking it up tomorrow, but I think I need to do some rearranging of furniture before I can put it up.

UE42F5305XXE?$prod$

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

250px-House_S8_DVD.jpg

:) Just finished Season 7. Cannot wait for the final Season.

But it makes me sad, that it'll be over soon. :(

Tales-of-Xillia.jpg

Yay!

51D0B3YFtNL._SX385_.jpg

Yaaaaay!

The cover of that book looks like some Three Wolf Moon shit.

The cover of that book looks like some Three Wolf Moon shit.

I have no idea what that is.

In other news:

Ivory-Bracelet.jpg

extreme-cutaway-shirt.jpg

@Aneres11

I'll keep you updated on the quality of the shirt :p

A.jpg

Got it for around £50 once I'd used my remaining site credit on it. :)

Switched my pre-order for Tales of Xillia Day 1 edition as it's going for £33.99 at Amazon.

TalesofXilliaLarge.jpg

I'm onto Amazon now, I preordered mine ages ago. Seeing if I get it too.

I AM! WOO!!

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Dude, why has that pocket watch got that strange strap attached to it?

Nice one dude!! Be interesting to know your thoughts!

As soon as it's here I will tell you.

By the way, I wanted to ask: You bought some ties from trashness, right? I have no idea what colours of a tie go with certain colours of shirts (especially the one I ordered).

Wanted to get one or two ties, myself and depending on whether the shirt fits or not get the another of those (probably salmon).

Salmon_Extreme_Cutaway_Shirt.jpg

knit-tie-rugby.jpg

Summer_Knit_Blue.jpg

prep-knit-tie-red.jpg

green-tr-tie-trashness.jpg

As soon as it's here I will tell you.

By the way, I wanted to ask: You bought some ties from trashness, right? I have no idea what colours of a tie go with certain colours of shirts (especially the one I ordered).

Wanted to get one or two ties, myself and depending on whether the shirt fits or not get the another of those (probably salmon).

Salmon_Extreme_Cutaway_Shirt.jpg

knit-tie-rugby.jpg

Summer_Knit_Blue.jpg

prep-knit-tie-red.jpg

green-tr-tie-trashness.jpg

Well for a start, ties should never ever always be plain. A tie is a great item to 'tie' an outfit together. Bring in colours of other parts of your outfit, be it the pocket square in your blazer, the small pattern in your trousers, shirt etc or even the colour of your socks! Of course it's all dependant on whether you wear any of these things but if you're wearing a shirt and tie then I'm guessing the rest of your outfit will be smarter wear.

I bought the camo print tie from trashness and have worn it with a blue shirt for work with a navy blazer. Looks great and lots of people appreciated the tie!

If you are starting to get an interest or looking to build on your interest in men's clothing (even grooming) then check out a site called fashionbeans.

It's brilliant. Informative articles, great advice and a decent forum where you can post questions, daily outfits for feedback etc, and generally just become better informed when it comes to what to wear with what.

Anyway regarding ties, have a look round. Blue is a pretty versatile colour so most toes should match pretty well providing they're not too far a departure colour wise.

I always tend to wear patterned ties and keep the rest of my outfits fairly plain. Like this:

null_zps06be7470.jpg

Fashion is all individual anyway. It's just what you feel comfortable in.

Check out that site though - its a great place!